Options

Eldad Hagar Appreciation [chat]

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    I am :////

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I am :////

I'm being lazy today, went out to buy breakfast. Even my neighborhood is dead at 8:20 AM.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    why would it be king arthur in manhattan though

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Pffffuaa

Today was supposed to be a rest day but it's a holiday tmrw and I wanted to leave tonight open for possible overconsumption of alcohol and decided to push Monday's 5 mi run a day early but I also ran 5 on Friday and with the 12 mi yesterday I just did 22 mi in three days which is more than I've ever done in such a short time span

In short

I'm dying squirtle

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    (Beasto is following up yesterday's 30 mi with 15 mi today but fuck him right)

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I haven't been able to sleep for shit in America

Like, maybe five hours a night if I'm lucky

Maybe l will try and take a nap after my presentation this morning

• Options
    Hakkekage wrote: »

No thank you. I'm no cucker.

• Options
    Shower time and then maybe I steal one of beasts cliff bars even though I certainly haven't burned enough cal to deserve one

Cliff bars are just bricks of future ass fat

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    i can't wait for my physio appt on tuesday

my knee is still fucked

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I jogged a mile Thursday which was the first time I'd exercised in about a month. Worst month of the year in that regard.

First time doing that without someone next to me pushing me. It went well which I think means I never have to exercise again.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    SealSeal Registered User regular
    That APB trailer was interesting, with a music choice and some editing you could turn it into a trailer for a horrifying police state dystopia.

On the plus side, I bet $100 billion could buy body cams that don't stop working at the slightest rustle of the wind.

• Options
    oldmankenoldmanken Registered User regular
    Spent the weeks leading up to our vacation not doing any runs, need to get back on the bandwagon, as there is a 5-mile turkey-trot run here in Austin on Thanksgiving (did it last year). Going to try and get a good post vacation run in this morning at some point, and then start an early morning run routine.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Shower time and then maybe I steal one of beasts cliff bars even though I certainly haven't burned enough cal to deserve one

I've seen this too many times in chat to stay silent any longer

You fuckers, it's CLIF Bar (tm)

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Variable wrote: »
    I jogged a mile Thursday which was the first time I'd exercised in about a month. Worst month of the year in that regard.

First time doing that without someone next to me pushing me. It went well which I think means I never have to exercise again.

Wait if you have a good run you never have to run again?!

I've been lied to...

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular

there's clearly something wrong with your boyfriend

like he's missing the part of the brain that tells you not to run until you die

• Options

To do a mile I'd need someone behind me pushing me.

• Options
    Eddy wrote: »

I've seen this too many times in chat to stay silent any longer

You fuckers, it's CLIF Bar (tm)

Who am I to struggle with awkwardly moving my thumb about the screen to correct the autocorrect

Sometimes eddy we must accept the things that are beyond our control

You corporate plant

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Casual wrote: »

there's clearly something wrong with your boyfriend

like he's missing the part of the brain that tells you not to run until you die

Send Beast to Florida, once he learns about the alligators it'll be his new motto.

Harry Dresden on
  • Options

Wait if you have a good run you never have to run again?!

I've been lied to...

I've been trying to tell you

• Options
    Also if you cook yourself a healthy meal you're free to eat doughnuts for a week

Fact

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »

I am definitely a fruit.

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    Smash the patriarchy! Abolish gender norms!

*shits all over utilikilts and people who wear them because it's not smashing or abolishing in a way that I personally like and even worse it's not all about me*

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Solidarity at this bus stop as we all discover there is a yellow jacket nest in the trash can

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Shit. I just figured out how to make Facebook profitable. This is an evil I need to keep to myself.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »

I am definitely a fruit.

i'm a grain.

• Options
    Solidarity at this bus stop as we all discover there is a yellow jacket nest in the trash can

Completely freak out and kick the can into the street. Then point at everyone while screaming at the bees (at the top of your lungs) "THEY DID IT! IT WAS THEM! GET THEM" and then run down the street with your arms waving crazy above your head.

Unless you use that bus stop on a regular basis. Then don't do those things.

• Options
    Drez wrote: »

Completely freak out and kick the can into the street. Then point at everyone while screaming at the bees (at the top of your lungs) "THEY DID IT! IT WAS THEM! GET THEM" and then run down the street with your arms waving crazy above your head.

Yes I use this stop regularly

• Options
    Also yellow jackets != bees

They are wasp scum

• Options
    Drez wrote: »

Yes I use this stop regularly

Eh. Go for it anyway.

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular

*shits all over utilikilts and people who wear them because it's not smashing or abolishing in a way that I personally like and even worse it's not all about me*

thats uncharitable

Utilikilts look as bad as dudes wearing giant cargo shorts th gender thing isn't the issue

• Options

Make up your mind tomato! WHAT ARE YOU TOMATO?!

• Options
    Also yellow jackets != bees

They are wasp scum

I was being metaphorical.

It was a metaphor for me forgetting what a yellow jacket is.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Oh sweet jesus. Elizabeth Holmes's stock in Theranos is all common stock. Given current valuations that pretty much means any liqudation of Theranos means she gets jack and shit. It's not uncommon for terms sheets to favor the investors for liquidation. But usually founders get some preferred stock.

• Options
    Admittedly she has a giant trust fund so it's not like she's facing poverty but damn.

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular

i think we all agree that only pretty, feminine guys should be allowed to wear skirts and dresses

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I dunno if I lived with hakks I might run until I died

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    I dunno if I lived with hakks I might run until I died

Hakke killed you thirty minuets ago.

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular

thats uncharitable

Utilikilts look as bad as dudes wearing giant cargo shorts th gender thing isn't the issue

What "looks good on dudes" is incredibly narrow and defined by the social constructs that you purport to want to deconstruct though.

• Options
    oF9ToWM.jpg

This discussion has been closed.