As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Best Of Gamefaqs

1101112131416»

• Options
    DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Dude brought some deer sausage into work tonight.

I'm eating some right now.
    Suckas!

Hell YEAH

One time I almost got to eat bear, but the guy bringing the bear meat was visiting my friend on Sunday, and I was there on Saturday.

Defender on
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I've had Bear before.

It's not really anything to write home about, in my opinion. Not like Elk.

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    to contribute to the food conversation

apparently in the midwest bull balls are commonly served under the name of "oysters"

Faricazy on
  • Options
    ReTardisReTardis Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Faricazy wrote: »

apparently in the midwest bull balls are commonly served under the name of "oysters"

Rocky Mountain Oysters, my friend. Used to be served up grilled at Broncos games, but I heard they stopped doing it, for some reason.

They're not bad, if you're not thinking about what they are. But that goes for a lot of foods, really.

ReTardis on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

Rocky Mountain Oysters, my friend. Used to be served up grilled at Broncos games, but I heard they stopped doing it, for some reason.

They're not bad, if you're not thinking about what they are. But that goes for a lot of foods, really.
    i wouldn't mind trying them

i just picture ordering "oysters" in some midwest diner and them bringing me balls and man what the fuck?

Faricazy on
  • Options
    edited November 2007

i just picture ordering "oysters" in some midwest diner and them bringing me balls and man what the fuck?

Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen them sold as plain oysters, there's usually a "Rocky Mountain" or a "Prairie" thrown in front there.

Though I could still see some confusion if you had no idea what that kind of oyster might be.

ReTardis on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    aren't they also known as prairie eggs?

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    That too, yes.

ReTardis on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2007
    i always thought prairie oysters were bullshit

like, literally

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    Lucky CynicLucky Cynic Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

I hear they make for really creamy soups though.

:winky:

Lucky Cynic on
  • Options
    OrestesOrestes Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I like how no matter what industry it is. They always find a way to cover up what things actually are.

Orestes on
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Buffalo Chips.

ChicoBlue on
  • Options
    Lucky CynicLucky Cynic Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    Buffalo Chips.

Cow Pies.

M I RITE?

Lucky Cynic on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Nosir, that'd be a "cow patty" or a "buffalo chip," right there.

Also, y'all might want to scrape your boot off. Don't want t' be trackin' that in the saloon, now.

ReTardis on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    apparently they're balls

Raneados on
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Sweet, succulent balls.

ChicoBlue on
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Defender wrote: »
    Like tonight I had dinner with a friend of mine who said he wouldn't vote for Obama because he "does not trust Muslims." Like, any of them. Because they are Muslim. "Doesn't that sound kinda bigoted to you, judging a guy's moral character based on his religion?" "Yeah, it's just how I feel, I can't help it." Since this was real life and not SE++, I did not go on to berate him about attempting to absolve himself of his own thoughts.

Is Obama actually muslim? I didn't know that, keep in mind I'm not from the US.

L|ama on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    barack obama is a christian

Raneados on
  • Options
    Shepherd PieShepherd Pie Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    Buffalo Chips.

Cow Pies.

M I RITE?
    Road Apples.

Shepherd Pie on
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    Raneados wrote: »
    apparently they're balls

turn around everyone. they're balls.

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    L|ama wrote: »
    Like tonight I had dinner with a friend of mine who said he wouldn't vote for Obama because he "does not trust Muslims." Like, any of them. Because they are Muslim. "Doesn't that sound kinda bigoted to you, judging a guy's moral character based on his religion?" "Yeah, it's just how I feel, I can't help it." Since this was real life and not SE++, I did not go on to berate him about attempting to absolve himself of his own thoughts.

People were saying that he was. I think he was born as one or something? That's not really the point, though.

Defender on
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    L|ama wrote: »

People were saying that he was. I think he was born as one or something? That's not really the point, though.

Well, since "people" who would think such a thing are probably Baptist or Protestant hicks, they probably think that Muslims are just some sort of Catholic off-shoot, and they know that in the Catholic church, they believe that you're always a Catholic once you're baptized, so they must figure the same thing is true when you're baptized a Muslim.

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I don't know, it's not totally unreasonable to say "that guy's a muslim" when the guy was born into a muslim family. I mean, even if he doesn't practice the religion, there's still some chance that he holds cultural values associated with the muslim faith.

I'm not saying it's accurate to call him a muslim, though.

Defender on
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Moderate Muslims won't have any cultural values that the average Christian doesn't.

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    He was never muslim.

His father, who he was named after, was raised one in Kenya, but he wasn't practicing when he got married.

Der Waffle Mous on
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Even if Obama was born a Muslim he isn't one now. He goes to church and everything.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited November 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    Cosmic SombreroCosmic Sombrero Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    explains why scorsese got one

this right here

it was sarcasm, right?

Cosmic Sombrero on
  • Options
    edited November 2007

this right here

it was sarcasm, right?

do I look sarcasmistic to you?

Raneados on
  • Options
    MarshmallowMarshmallow Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    muslims isn't that some sort of breeeeeeeeeayd

hyuck

See, I thought it was a type of cotton.

Marshmallow on
  • Options
    Cosmic SombreroCosmic Sombrero Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

this right here

it was sarcasm, right?

do I look sarcasmistic to you?

well, it's just

scorsese makes really good films, and your face is dumb.

Cosmic Sombrero on