Options

US Presidential Election: I could have, but didn't

• Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular

cut to a million West Wing Clips of GET HIM OUT OF THERE

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    JoshmviiJoshmvii Registered User regular
    Trump doesn't just have the attitude of a rapist, he is one. Read Ivana's deposition about what he did to her. It's horrifying. Nevermind that it was settled out of court and she recanted whatever as part of the deal. I don't believe she was lying during the deposition one bit.

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular

That was two hours ago. He's scheduled to appear with Trump tomorrow.

don't expect any bravery from this coward

• Options
    Bliss 101Bliss 101 Registered User regular
    Marathon wrote: »
    Man, the deflection of "Bill totally said things that are way worse" seems like the most weak attempt at an excuse possible.

Even talking about Bill is stupid. Does he really want to turn the cameras to Bill Clinton, one of the most popular presidents ever, the man who is basically charisma personified?

MSL59.jpg
  • Options
    ArcTangentArcTangent Registered User regular
    And after the Machado thing, you've got to believe that the Clinton camp has SOMETHING up their sleeve for each of the next two debates too that they're going to slug him with.

On top of this.

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    Actually scratch that, I don't think anybody in this campaign would even see the problem

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Trump saying Bill said worse things to Trump on the golf course would suggest that Trump was fine with what Bill was saying and did not discourage it even if I did not automatically assume it was a lie.

• Options
    jimb213jimb213 Registered User regular
    I kinda want Keepin' it 1600 to go daily just because I don't want to wait until next week for them to address this stuff...

• Options
    SealSeal Registered User regular
    Well that's certainly something, Trump behaving entirely in line with what we've seen of his overall character.

I'd really enjoy seeing Trump collapse like a dying star on Sunday.

• Options
    NobeardNobeard North Carolina: Failed StateRegistered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    The Obama administration on Friday officially accused Russia of carrying out a wide-ranging campaign to interfere with the 2016 elections, including by hacking the computers of the Democratic National Committee and other political officials.

The denunciation, made by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Homeland Security, came as pressure was growing from within the administration and some lawmakers to hold Moscow accountable for a set of actions apparently aimed at sowing discord around the election.

If this election was a movie instead of reality I would start laughing at all the unbelievable, ridiculous, contrived bullshit and riff on it like MSTK3000.

• Options
    DuffelDuffel jacobkosh Registered User regular
    Bliss 101 wrote: »
    Man, the deflection of "Bill totally said things that are way worse" seems like the most weak attempt at an excuse possible.

Even talking about Bill is stupid. Does he really want to turn the cameras to Bill Clinton, one of the most popular presidents ever, the man who is basically charisma personified?

"Charisma personified" has not been an accurate description of Bill Clinton in the course of this campaign. He's just been one fumble after another.

• Options
    GyralGyral Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    Considering Trump's history with the truth, I imagine Bill Clinton was a God Damn Saint.

Gyral on
    25t9pjnmqicf.jpg
  • Options
    AbsalonAbsalon Lands of Always WinterRegistered User regular
    Trump could just say that "Men with power get to put their hands on women's privates" is one of the central tenets of the GOP.

• Options
    No-QuarterNo-Quarter Nothing To Fear But Fear ItselfRegistered User regular
    Man, the deflection of "Bill totally said things that are way worse" seems like the most blatant display of pathological behavior possible.

I see it more as the bolded.

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    jimb213 wrote: »
    I kinda want Keepin' it 1600 to go daily just because I don't want to wait until next week for them to address this stuff...

They recorded today, but curse of podcasting meant they did so before this broke.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    Wow. Is it October 7 or December 25?

Remember, Halloween is like Christmas to programmers, because OCT 31 = DEC 25.

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Options
    jmcdonaldjmcdonald I voted, did you? DC(ish)Registered User regular
    edited October 2016

you all get the drift

also:
    The US has officially accused Russia of attempting to interfere in the 2016 elections.
    I, uh.. I remember this from 2011

5:18PM BST 01 Jun 2011
    Washington will to consider using conventional weaponry in response to a cyber-attack on the United States, according a new US strategy

jmcdonald on
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular

Look, sometimes you just gotta be bold and grab life by the pussy

• Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    wazilla wrote: »
    Actually scratch that, I don't think anybody in this campaign would even see the problem

Part of me wants to believe Mike Pence cries himself to sleep every night, thinking about his career and his dreams of a presidential run and thinking to himself "Why, God? Why?"

But yeah, he's more than likely looking at this and thinking "damn liberal MSM are making a big deal out of nothing to attack us again".

sig.gif
  • Options

cut to a million West Wing Clips of GET HIM OUT OF THERE

On that note:

Too late for that assholes.

• Options
    No-QuarterNo-Quarter Nothing To Fear But Fear ItselfRegistered User regular
    This election.

• Options
    jmcdonald wrote: »

you all get the drift

also:
    The US has officially accused Russia of attempting to interfere in the 2016 elections.

Washington will to consider using conventional weaponry in response to a cyber-attack on the United States, according a new US strategy

2016: Year Of The Monkey's Paw.

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    jimb213 wrote: »

They recorded today, but curse of podcasting meant they did so before this broke.

They will be live again before and after the debate Sunday. FYI

• Options
    Yeah, Pence tries to cry himself to sleep at night but all that comes out is salt.

25t9pjnmqicf.jpg
  • Options
    ArcTangentArcTangent Registered User regular

Well, at least nobody's talking about his imbecilic comments regarding the Central Park Five, so-called "Latinos", or immigrants being let in to vote any more!

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
  • Options
    Richy wrote: »

Part of me wants to believe Mike Pence cries himself to sleep every night, thinking about his career and his dreams of a presidential run and thinking to himself "Why, God? Why?"

But yeah, he's more than likely looking at this and thinking "damn liberal MSM are making a big deal out of nothing to attack us again".

If Pence is at all upset it's that it makes him look bad.

• Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    jmcdonald wrote: »

you all get the drift

also:

I mean the nsa is pretty capable. Reading our emails is about the least of what they do, they probably have the ability to wreak some real havoc on a country if they want.

Assuming Obama is talking about a response like that, which I think, because anything conventional would be crazy as balls.

Anyways, this will make the situation in Syria even more complicated in the long run .

Of course under president Trump all of this would be forgotten, for comrade Putin can do no wrong.

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    YallYall Registered User regular
    Joshmvii wrote: »
    Trump doesn't just have the attitude of a rapist, he is one. Read Ivana's deposition about what he did to her. It's horrifying. Nevermind that it was settled out of court and she recanted whatever as part of the deal. I don't believe she was lying during the deposition one bit.

I'm voting for Clinton, because yes, Trump is a piece of shit. But I'm also a bit surprised that everyone seems to give Bill Clinton a pass. I mean do you guys really believe that isn't exactly the type of talk you'd hear from a serial womanizer? And does Ivankas claim have any more or less merit than any of the numerous sexual assault accusations levied against Bill?

Frankly, if I'm Hillary, I stay quiet on this and let the media run with it.

• Options
    Richy wrote: »

Well, he'd be in good evangelical company:

• Options
    jmcdonaldjmcdonald I voted, did you? DC(ish)Registered User regular

this fucking election man

also, Hillary's team is on full out offense here. there is no holding back in this statement. They are going for the jugular.

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Fridays. What is it with fridays and this election?

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    notdroidnotdroid Registered User regular
    Just saw the video. I don't see how he can recover from this. This will be brought up in the debate, and he will have another meltdown.

• Options
    If US intelligence agencies really developed stuxnet then yes, havoc is where it would begin, so far as cyberwar goes.

• Options
    AbsalonAbsalon Lands of Always WinterRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Yall wrote: »
    Joshmvii wrote: »

I'm voting for Clinton, because yes, Trump is a piece of shit. But I'm also a bit surprised that everyone seems to give Bill Clinton a pass. I mean do you guys really believe that isn't exactly the type of talk you'd hear from a serial womanizer? And does Ivankas claim have any more or less merit than any of the numerous sexual assault accusations levied against Bill?

Frankly, if I'm Hillary, I stay quiet on this and let the media run with it.

1) Fuck Bill Clinton
    2) He's not his wife.

• Options
    Did they let Trump have access to his celphone, because I'm be curious to see what 3AM musings he has.

25t9pjnmqicf.jpg
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    Russia interfering in the US elections is barely a B-plot in this election.

It looks like Wikileaks has released some of the Clinton paid speech transcripts. That might actually get drowned out given the release timing.

Couscous on
  • Options
    Bliss 101Bliss 101 Registered User regular
    Duffel wrote: »
    Bliss 101 wrote: »

"Charisma personified" has not been an accurate description of Bill Clinton in the course of this campaign. He's just been one fumble after another.

I have probably missed a lot then. His DNC speech was fantastic. After that I've mostly seen interviews where he's been really good.

And he does remain really popular.

MSL59.jpg
This discussion has been closed.