As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MOTW 10-19-16: And thanks for the leg.

TexiKenTexiKen Dammit!That fish really got me!Registered User regular
edited October 2016 in Graphic Violence
Photobucket stinks. Anyway...

Superman #8, Clark, Jon, and Krypto get sent to a world full of dinosaurs, and something else:

superman08a_zpsybfw4rog.jpg

superman08b_zpstwa5tydt.jpg

superman08c_zpseu59jtw6.jpg

superman08d_zpspmteds4f.jpg

superman08e_zpsnnqrxbif.jpg

Superman #9, time to get off dinosaur island, with a little help from an old friend:

superman09a_zpsp3ylgiy1.jpg

superman09b_zpsichvipyf.jpg

superman09c_zpsgfj1zlmj.jpg

superman09d_zpsiujusyer.jpg

superman09e_zpslxj75kqd.jpg

superman09f_zpsix2qbodw.jpg

Batman #9, Batman recruits his own Suicide Squad from Arkham, who will it be?
batman09a_zpsbuze4qm9.jpg

batman09b_zps3jaqgdtq.jpg

batman09c_zpskorqc0bl.jpg

batman09d_zpstjjcxuhr.jpg

batman09e_zpsferdpqiv.jpg

Trinity #2, these worlds you visit are never real:

trinity02a_zpsyxwhrini.jpg

trinity02b_zps8bdl5bgg.jpg

trinity02c_zpsndobvdd5.jpg

trinity02d_zpsjemwmsd0.jpg

trinity02e_zpswpaszko6.jpg

TexiKen on

• Options
    Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..." a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
    What's up with
    Jane Doe drawing the Legion symbol?

Steam: Mike Danger | PSN/NNID: remadeking | 3DS: 2079-9204-4075
    oE0mva1.jpg
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    I guess my moment of the week is going to be re-reading a whole lot of Steve Dillon comics. RIP.

• Options
    ArmorocArmoroc Registered User regular
    What's up with
    Jane Doe drawing the Legion symbol?

In the DC Universe Rebirth 80page one shot a girl came out of nowhere saying she is from the future, but no one believed her story so she's stuck in the asylum for now :)

• Options
    Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..." a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
    Oh, see, I thought it was the other Jane Doe in disguise: http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Jane_Doe_(New_Earth)

Steam: Mike Danger | PSN/NNID: remadeking | 3DS: 2079-9204-4075
    oE0mva1.jpg
  • Options
    Martini_PhilosopherMartini_Philosopher Registered User regular
    What's with Selena's murder count? I mean, yeah I expected her not to be as merciful as Bats but that's a little over the top, isn't it?

And why give her a death sentence when that never seems to have happened with Joker?

Sooo many questions here.

All opinions are my own and in no way reflect that of my employer.
  • Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    Death penalty because she has short hair, ewwwww.

I have to just guess she did something to kill all the mobsters in her DCnU series, blow them all up in a warehouse? Otherwise yeah, I would have guess she killed like 10 people before, likely justified enough to not make Batman stay grumpy at her.

• Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    also, Joker doesn't need a lawyer to get away with the insanity plea

• Options
    Linespider5Linespider5 ALL HAIL KING KILLMONGER Registered User regular
    I'm not sure if anyone wants it, but someone could really do one hell of an examination of how Gotham's criminal justice system actually works. I'm sure they've got all kinds of unique vigilante-based laws and rulings that only exist within Gotham proper. Again, actually establishing canon for a fictional city's laws sounds like a ton of Not Fun for most people, but at the same time, it could be kind of great.

Just like how Two-Face really ought to be spending at least half his time being a slimy lawyer, getting sentences reduced, getting other villains off on technicalities or mismanaged evidence, etc. We'd just need some reason for him to not be disbarred over, well. Y'know.

• Options
    Bobby DerieBobby Derie Registered User regular
    No-one really wants to look at that too closely - part of the reason being, Arkham Asylum in its various incarnations has become sort of a collective holding facility for "special" criminals, including ones like Poison Ivy and Killer Croc who are either superpowered or near-superhuman in most of their incarnations, and most of the no-prizes have focused on the institution itself.

The Unpublishable - Original fiction blog, updates Fridays
    Sex & the Cthulhu Mythos