Options

sexy pokemon [chat]

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Does anyone else get unseasonably angry at video ads that interrupts your Spotify groove

Adblock on phone pls

All advertising is assault.

yes but i need to get paid so

poo
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Too bad I didn't wear my zelda hoodie to work today

ZELDA PRIDE

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    I wonder who that new mysterious lady zelda in the new trailer is!

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Is there like an infograph or something that explains the entire zelda lore, like including the game boy games and everything?

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    I wonder who that new mysterious lady zelda in the new trailer is!

50/50 on Warrior Zelda or Linkle.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »
    Houn wrote: »
    - I would watch a movie based on Shivahn's dream. Written and Directed by Richard Kelly.

someone didn't see Southland Tales

Oh, no, I assure you, I did. I knew exactly what I was posting.

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    I still don't understand what the fuck Southland Tales was about. Like at all.

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    I thought that lore was pretty much just. There is a dude name Link. He saves things and adventures.

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    - I would watch a movie based on Shivahn's dream. Written and Directed by Richard Kelly.

Such a weird movie that I can't not watch when it comes on tv.

it's a fuckin trainwreck of course you're rubbernecking

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    Is there like an infograph or something that explains the entire zelda lore, like including the game boy games and everything?

Zelda-Hyrule-Historia-2-620x413.jpg

• Options
    cptrugged wrote: »
    I thought that lore was pretty much just. There is a dude name Link. He saves things and adventures.

But I mean there's been like 10 games. They have to follow some kind of timeline. I'd like to understand it better.

• Options
    Also for Zelda to be such a badass she got kidnapped more than Princess Peach back in the day.

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular

Oh, no, I assure you, I did. I knew exactly what I was posting.

war criminal

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options

neither does Richard Kelly

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options

But I mean there's been like 10 games. They have to follow some kind of timeline. I'd like to understand it better.

There is like 4-5 timelines at the moment because the master sword allows you to travel back and forth through time.

• Options

Zelda-Hyrule-Historia-2-620x413.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgzPeVe5P0Q
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxXuOpk2f54
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmINMVQNCw8

• Options
    bowen wrote: »

There is like 4-5 timelines at the moment because the master sword allows you to travel back and forth through time.

-.-

• Options
    houn ilu but I'm not watching 3 youtube videos.

Where's the easy to read chart that some buzzfeed stooge made?

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »

I

I

I never knew

I never knew this is what I truly wanted, in my heart

pls

it's zelda of course you did

Honestly I was a bit skeptical at first

OPEN WORLD and BREAKABLE WEAPONS in my ZELDON?? but HOOKSHOT-CHAN!!

But honestly what really swayed me was the music and the atmosphere in all the trailers and gameplay vids

pls b gud gam....

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options

-.-
    ZeldaTimeline3.png

• Options
    rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular

The late nineties.

• Options
    Too bad I didn't wear my zelda hoodie to work today

ZELDA PRIDE

I actually did bring my Zelda hat preemptively

somehow i knew

today was for the linkus

• Options
    houn ilu but I'm not watching 3 youtube videos.

Where's the easy to read chart that some buzzfeed stooge made?

6a00d834515c2369e201b7c760de51970b-800wi

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    are these official timelines actually official tho

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options

I

I

I never knew

pls

But honestly what really swayed me was the music and the atmosphere in all the trailers and gameplay vids

pls b gud gam....

did you see the border collie that followed link around and was super excited to see him

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular

I tend to consider them enclosed single story lines. It is safer for my sanity than the weird ass snaking and maze like continuity they use to try and link them together.

Just consider there is a Zelda. There is a Link. There is a triforce. Go adventure!

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Does anyone else get unseasonably angry at video ads that interrupts your Spotify groove

Adblock on phone pls

All advertising is assault.

yes but i need to get paid so

12747298_10156553473165596_2944190008048236153_o.jpg

• Options

I

I

I never knew

pls

pls b gud gam....

did you see the border collie that followed link around and was super excited to see him

that too also locked me in for the ride

lets do this nintendo

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    And just to be clear I will be playing this zelda and I will probably be playing it on a switch because I have zero desire to buy a Wii U.

I just feel like there may be some hiccups with the cross generational stuff simply due to design differences.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    @So It Goes

dis 4 u

cute-owl-in-palm-of-a-hand.jpg

• Options
    I still want a Kojima helmed Zelda game

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    It's just that sometimes he's a boy and sometimes he's a grown ass man and sometimes he's short and sometimes he's tall and she's always this bombshell amazonian firebrand and I don't get it.

Once there was a big egg in a dream sequence and then I remember a water level and burning bushes and there's dinosaurs and water people and there's a guy named gannon that's sometimes a pig man and sometimes just a big dudebro

Make sense pls. You're GORGEOUS TO LOOK AT PLS MAKE SENSE!

• Options
    owls-hilarious.jpg

GET A ROOM

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    omg those owls

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    So I started watching 11.22.63 last night. First episode was pretty good. They seem to be hitting the right notes. Franco seems ok as the main protagonist. Though he comes off a bit less careful and smart as the book version.

• Options
    Whenever I see an owl in the woods I get scared like some horrible adventure is about to start or it's an omen.

I mean in every case it's always just an owl, but I remain concerned.

• Options
    It's just that sometimes he's a boy and sometimes he's a grown ass man and sometimes he's short and sometimes he's tall and she's always this bombshell amazonian firebrand and I don't get it.

Once there was a big egg in a dream sequence and then I remember a water level and burning bushes and there's dinosaurs and water people and there's a guy named gannon that's sometimes a pig man and sometimes just a big dudebro

Make sense pls. You're GORGEOUS TO LOOK AT PLS MAKE SENSE!

But also it would never make sense to make Link a girl

in this crazy world there are some anchors yet to keep you centered

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    P10 wrote: »
    "dream"

Right, the most fucked up part was that I woke up AS THE MIRROR UNIVERSE DISSOLVED to a message from Querry

Unconvinced I didn't just kill a universe

Aren't you glad we elected Hillary?

I still find it hilarious that Doug Stanhope's gf was in a coma on election night and got to wake up to the results.

• Options
    @So It Goes

dis 4 u

cute-owl-in-palm-of-a-hand.jpg

take my breath awwwaaayyyyyy

• Options
    Whenever I see an owl in the woods I get scared like some horrible adventure is about to start or it's an omen.

I mean in every case it's always just an owl, but I remain concerned.

it just means you're near the black lodge

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
This discussion has been closed.