As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Ok[chat]pid

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    I almost bought a tiny black powder cannon online

But as I moused over the buy button I remembered that time I shot myself in the head at point blank with a CO2 BB gun while playing ultima online by accident and required immediate surgery to save my hearing, and realized that even as an adult I probably shouldn't be trusted with anything that can cause moderate injury as I have a near certainty of inflicting it on myself

Now that I remember that, my best friend accidentally impaled himself (while at my house) through the hand with a steak knife while playing ultima online. As I recall when I had my mishap I screamed and cried, when he did that he ripped the knife out and wrapped his hand in toilet paper and kept playing because he was only .2 off from grandmaster healing (he later joined the marines)

Jesus Override, did you like kill a witch's dog while stepping on a mirror?

That same BB gun, I was firing it in the back yard, and one of the BBs bounced off and hit my neighbor's siding

they literally fucking sent police officers to arrest and cuff me in class and took me to the police station

Holy shit.

Yeah they did that to "scare some sense" or some fucking nonsense, the neighbor didn't even end up pursing civil damages when he realized my mom was on housing assistance and he wouldn't get a dime

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »

But as I moused over the buy button I remembered that time I shot myself in the head at point blank with a CO2 BB gun while playing ultima online by accident and required immediate surgery to save my hearing, and realized that even as an adult I probably shouldn't be trusted with anything that can cause moderate injury as I have a near certainty of inflicting it on myself

Now that I remember that, my best friend accidentally impaled himself (while at my house) through the hand with a steak knife while playing ultima online. As I recall when I had my mishap I screamed and cried, when he did that he ripped the knife out and wrapped his hand in toilet paper and kept playing because he was only .2 off from grandmaster healing (he later joined the marines)

why does playing ultima online apparently involve brandishing weaponry

well my friend was eating some food my mom made him, he grabbed a steak knife out of the kitchen and sat down and the chair broke (I was at wal-mart with my mom), when we came back he was sitting at my computer with blood pooling on the table, leaking through the wrapping of TP, a bloody steak knife sitting on the desk

for me I was just absent mindedly playing with the thing and it slipped out of my hand and went off

Yeah sure I've used that excuse before.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    http://time.com/4668908/nintendo-switch-miyamoto-interview/
    When I'm told that maybe I don't need to go to work for a few days, I worry that I don't have things to do, so I try to make sure there are things in my personal life that I can really work on too. So my garden looks really good now. I've been spending months just hoeing. [Laughs] And I made a cat hammock. I took a stool and then kind of pulled it apart and put it together so it's like a hammock for a cat.

That sounds like one very lucky cat.

[Laughing] Even when I place him in it he runs away. It's not quite there yet.

• Options
    edited February 2017

That same BB gun, I was firing it in the back yard, and one of the BBs bounced off and hit my neighbor's siding

they literally fucking sent police officers to arrest and cuff me in class and took me to the police station

Holy shit.

Yeah they did that to "scare some sense" or some fucking nonsense, the neighbor didn't even end up pursing civil damages when he realized my mom was on housing assistance and he wouldn't get a dime

God I hate the concept of scaring people "straight" using the police like some kind of fucking boogeyman.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    as a member of House Pukwudgie,

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular

Holy shit.

God I hate the concept of scaring people "straight" using the police like some kind of fucking boogeyman.

The neighbor told them that I was into gang stuff because he knew I played first person shooters and the 1990s were a hilarious time

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Oh no! I've fallen down the Pretty Princess Dressup part of FFXIV!

or as other players call it

the true endgame

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Punching Nazis
    PLA wrote: »
    http://time.com/4668908/nintendo-switch-miyamoto-interview/
    When I'm told that maybe I don't need to go to work for a few days, I worry that I don't have things to do, so I try to make sure there are things in my personal life that I can really work on too. So my garden looks really good now. I've been spending months just hoeing. [Laughs] And I made a cat hammock. I took a stool and then kind of pulled it apart and put it together so it's like a hammock for a cat.

That sounds like one very lucky cat.

[Laughing] Even when I place him in it he runs away. It's not quite there yet.
    My cat also refuses to sit in his cat hammock. Even though that's what he was sleeping in when I got him at the shelter. Maybe it reminds him of the bad old days when he didn't have a forever home.

Instead, he sits curled up in my dish chair in my room. :-P

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options

Holy shit.

The neighbor told them that I was into gang stuff because he knew I played first person shooters and the 1990s were a hilarious time

"You know he wears a trench coat and he probably smokes the reefer."

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Mortious wrote: »
    Burnage wrote: »
    If we're talking Valentine's Day woes, buying jewellery for a lady friend who does not ever wear jewellery is... difficult, shall we say

Can I ask why if she doesn't wear any?

This is a super late response because really I was kind of dodging the question, but basically I am being 100% cliched and considering proposing to her tomorrow night

So

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Roz wrote: »
    A KKK dude got murdered by his wife, so you know a story with a happy ending.

omg preacher you kill me dude

http://www.theroot.com/frank-ancona-kkk-imperial-wizard-found-dead-in-a-miss-1792267188

Its a real story, dude was like a grand vizier of the wizard academy or something. Wife had the least convincing story ever.

I imagine he worked at Shucks, he seems like a shucks kind of guy.

Fucking Missouri KKK

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Here it's a crime to fuck around with the police.

• Options
    Elldren wrote: »
    Roz wrote: »
    A KKK dude got murdered by his wife, so you know a story with a happy ending.

omg preacher you kill me dude

http://www.theroot.com/frank-ancona-kkk-imperial-wizard-found-dead-in-a-miss-1792267188

Its a real story, dude was like a grand vizier of the wizard academy or something. Wife had the least convincing story ever.

I imagine he worked at Shucks, he seems like a shucks kind of guy.

Fucking Missouri KKK

Worse than the Illinois nazis.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Destroying white supremacy
    porp wrote: »
    iAtu3a4l.jpg

Number 3

This bab is a cheekmonster omg

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Punching Nazis
    Depressio spoilers I guess or whatever
    I wish I was good at something or even had something interesting about me barf dont bother responding cuz its chat but barf

Neco on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Punching Nazis
    If we're talking Valentine's Day woes, buying jewellery for a lady friend who does not ever wear jewellery is... difficult, shall we say

This is a super late response because really I was kind of dodging the question, but basically I am being 100% cliched and considering proposing to her tomorrow night

So

Yes!

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »

So

Yes!

I don't think he was proposing to you thom.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    TIL that Thom and Burnage are a couple

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    Punching Nazis
    Also I got fat lol

*pinches oversized belly*

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »

So

Yes!

I don't think he was proposing to you thom.

Wasn't I?

• Options
    Well now I'm not so sure.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Destroying white supremacy
    simonwolf wrote: »
    kan9h4s1fut2.jpg

You vs the guy she tells you not to worry about
    Miyamoto i :heartbeat: u

Rare I like u in ur own way

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Punching Nazis
    I really need a sushi

Im having sush withdrawals

Neco on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Ceilingfans fan
    I m going to a labjrvejevdbsbsjdvddhdbebdb tonight.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    Ceilingfans fan
    Commander-William-T-Riker-star-trek-the-next-generation-9406633-433-500.jpg

Number 1

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Red beans and rice

Holy shit.

vh0lqto5vzxm.jpg

hey i'm prison mike and i am here TO SCARE YOU STRAIIIIIIGHT

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Punching Nazis
    *dies of sushi withdrawal triggered seizure*

• Options
    Drez wrote: »
    I m going to a labjrvejevdbsbsjdvddhdbebdb tonight.

Wales is a pretty nice place, you'll have fun

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular

Holy shit.

i don't think y'all are playing Ultima Online right

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    kan9h4s1fut2.jpg

I liked this tweet

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    I am in the hospital, because I had chest pain earlier and when they checked it out they incidentally discovered apparently I have a weird heart. They are keeping me overnight to give me an echocardiogram tomorrow. Doctor was like it's probably fine but then she also said the words "sudden cardiac death" and I think this is a strategy for getting people to agree to stay instead of being like naw I'll walk it off. I am appropriately cowed.

:?

On the plus side, now I get to be part of chat hospital club!

• Options
    Punching Nazis
    Welp

Cat on my lap

Who wants to come to my funeral

Don't worry

Cant spell funeral without FUN

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Ceilingfans fan

Now that I remember that, my best friend accidentally impaled himself (while at my house) through the hand with a steak knife while playing ultima online as well. As I recall when I had my mishap I screamed and cried, when he did that he ripped the knife out and wrapped his hand in toilet paper and kept playing because he was only .2 off from grandmaster healing (he later joined the marines)

Let me add to this list of tragedies that have occurred while playing Ultima Online:

Once, I played Ultima Online while playing Ultima Online.

*shudder*

Sometimes the past memories are just too hard to bear.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Someone get Neco 50ccs of spicy tuna roll, stat

• Options
    Punching Nazis
    MrMister wrote: »
    I am in the hospital, because I had chest pain earlier and when they checked it out they incidentally discovered apparently I have a weird heart. They are keeping me overnight to give me an echocardiogram tomorrow. Doctor was like it's probably fine but then she also said the words "sudden cardiac death" and I think this is a strategy for getting people to agree to stay instead of being like naw I'll walk it off. I am appropriately cowed.

:?

On the plus side, now I get to be part of chat hospital club!
    Oh boy. :( I hope it isn't too serious.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Jesus fuck

ht tps://twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/830820650482880512

ht tps://twitter.com/ChrisEvans/status/831197124838592512

Is Captain America going to have to punch some Nazis in this century too?

• Options
    Punching Nazis
    Oh geez MrMister

Fuck I hope everything is ok! <3

• Options
    Punching Nazis
    Neco wrote: »
    Welp

Cat on my lap

Who wants to come to my funeral

Don't worry

Cant spell funeral without FUN

vb8p90yl0r0n.png

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Punching Nazis
    wandering wrote: »
    kan9h4s1fut2.jpg

I liked this tweet

Rare gets it. Rare knows what the people want.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
This discussion has been closed.