Options

knitdan's super happy natural goodtime family [chat]

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    anyone else getting an endless loading page today?

looks like it might be the twitter js code

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    oh hm I guess I will get the zelda for the Wii U

when does that come out

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »

Oh me

I thought it was just my iPhone

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Aioua wrote: »
    oh well I guess that is the correct amount since i'm in the 25% bracket

here's a more salient point why the fuck are medicare and payroll separate
    (oh wait I know it's so rich people don't have to pay as much god DAMMIT america you shit country)

well, no, it actually makes them pay more than they otherwise would because those taxes aren't subject to credits and deductions

except that in the case of SSI, there's an income cap where you don't pay taxes over that amount

yeah but isn't all invenstment income not subject to SS and Medicare taxes?

that's the thing that ticks me off

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

Yeah I've been having it off and on. And general page loading issues.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

Oh me

looks like there's a CDN issue somewhere on the internet, because PA's having issues with their uploaded stuff too

and a few other pages are having issues

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »

when does that come out

Friday

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Mario's slated for Holiday this year but we'll see I guess

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »

when does that come out

haha, i'm putting down Castle 1 Nintendo 0

it comes out on the 3rd SIG

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

Oh me

looks like there's a CDN issue somewhere on the internet, because PA's having issues with their uploaded stuff too

Al Queda!!!!

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Oh @TL DR we were talking wood stoves a while back and this guy has really good prices on his that he makes. The smallest one is done with an ammo can that he rivet seals and the next one up could heat about 150 square feet and it's only $10 more.

I think I'mma get the ammo can stove.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/NorthWoodsMan

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    oh well I guess that is the correct amount since i'm in the 25% bracket

here's a more salient point why the fuck are medicare and payroll separate
    (oh wait I know it's so rich people don't have to pay as much god DAMMIT america you shit country)

well, no, it actually makes them pay more than they otherwise would because those taxes aren't subject to credits and deductions

except that in the case of SSI, there's an income cap where you don't pay taxes over that amount

yeah but isn't all invenstment income not subject to SS and Medicare taxes?

that's the thing that ticks me off

oh, yeah, true

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    the switch version of zelda is gonna run better

it already is pushing the limits of the switch I don't think it's gonna fare well on the wiiwoo

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    I guess there are 14 million Wii U consoles out in the wild. 3 million Switch will launch. I have no idea if that's a lot.

I am more excited about the launch of the Switch than I am the U. The U launch was weird. Not widely advertised or supported. They rushed it out so that its superior graphics to the PS3 and XB360 could be a selling point.

This one feels more smooth. It is going to be released on its own merit. Not as a generation starter but rather as a new type of console with the portability etc. And it has Disgaea and an SMT game upcoming for it. So yay. It also has the Xenogears2 if you missed it on the U which is one of the top 3 RPGs of this generation.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    I guess there are 14 million Wii U consoles out in the wild. 3 million Switch will launch. I have no idea if that's a lot.

by comparison:

charts.jpg

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    Preacher wrote: »

Oh me

Al Queda!!!!

Amazon more like, but close.

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    I'm finally reaping the rewards of my Bloodborne-box this month.

You playing Horizon? I put a few hours in this morning, it's very good!

I have it, but I need to beat Nioh and GWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Can

Can you beat Gwent

That was not my understanding of the nature of that particular vidja

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    the switch version of zelda is gonna run better

it already is pushing the limits of the switch I don't think it's gonna fare well on the wiiwoo

I'm not buying that weird console. We barely play the Wii U anyway.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Of the 4 international packages I've ordered in the past year, 2 have been delayed for a month+ in customs. Underwear and tea, respectively.

Abolish all borders pls

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    So I've started going back and studying Latin again. and I came across this play by Seneca: Apocolocyntosis (divi) Claudii

Which translates to "The Gourdification of the Divine Claudius" and it was a a political satire of Claudius

Someone HAS to make a contemporary version of this because (A) "Apocolocyntosis" is such an awesome word and (B) Trump thinks he is both an emperor and divine but is really just a pumpkin

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    My personal favourite word trap is that if headers and footers are set to overlap, word deals with this by silently setting the page margins to negative values

This is great because once done it's impossible to fix both the headers and footers, and the page margins, because you have to do one or the other operation first, and doing either will make word automagically make other, unpredictable, changes to compensate such that all elements of the document are still drawn on the page

japan on
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    am i reading it right the xbone doesn't even rank?

that seems

incorrect

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    holy crap was the Gamecube/xbox/PS2 generation lopsided

• Options
    syndalis wrote: »

by comparison:

charts.jpg

how old is that list? there's no xbox one and they're at 26 million

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    AWS USEast1 is having issues across a bunch of its crap, so its having repercussions on a ton of the internet

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    3 million nintendo switches

come on nintendo you know how much you need

this explains why there was only like

45 master and special editions of zelda total I guess

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    huh, where is xbone on that list

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User, Moderator mod
    More PS4s sold in the first year (18 million+) than all the WiiU consoles sold combined? Jesus.

3 million is a lot. The PS4 launch was around 2 million consoles.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

I have it, but I need to beat Nioh and GWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Can

Can you beat Gwent

No, Gwent has derailed all of my precious plans to get through my backlog of delicious games. It has ruined my life and completed my soul.

• Options
    syndalis wrote: »

by comparison:

charts.jpg

how old is that list? there's no xbox one and they're at 26 million

The xbox one was two rungs down at >10M (as of 2014) - they didn't update the xbox number as there has been no official xbox one numbers since 2014.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Yeah so I'm fucked.

My life is sooooo fucked right now.

Like check it.

I haven't finished Nioh yet. I'm 50% done. I stopped not because I don't like it but because I got it into my head that I wanted to play through Windwaker HD before Breath of the Wild comes out.

So now I'm like 50% done with Nioh. ~30-40% done with Windwaker. Maybe. Closer to 30%, I bet.

Horizon shipped today (a day late) so that's arriving tomorrow.

I get my Switch and Breath of the Wild on Friday.

Hoboken St. Paddy's Day on Saturday.

Nier: Automata I think next week.

I haven't finished SMTxFE (Tokyo Mirage Sessions) yet and I want to finish that before Persona 5 comes out.

Plus I have photoshoots coming up and I'd like to have some kind of social life.

And also I ran out of bread and soda.

Fuck.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular

Can

Can you beat Gwent

No, Gwent has derailed all of my precious plans to get through my backlog of delicious games. It has ruined my life and completed my soul.

You have a soul?

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    huh, where is xbone on that list

this propo from an unexpected source!!!!

• Options

Can

Can you beat Gwent

You have a soul?

Yes, and it is beating the fuck out of people in a virtual card game by summoning monsters.

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Oh I forgot! Tides of Numenera finally dropped today.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    my neckbeard is out of control

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    http://gizmodo.com/amazon-just-broke-the-internet-1792827856
    A little after 1pm on Tuesday, countless websites and web services ground to a halt following a reported widespread outage of Amazon Web Services (AWS). Everything from Slack to Quora to your own beloved Gizmodo saw major disruptions. Before Down Detector itself went down, the site showed outages on the tier 1 network Level 3 in most major population centers in the United States.
    Curse you, Amazon.

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Andromeda in under a month too

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
This discussion has been closed.