As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Someone make a new [gifv] thread

• Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah flying squiiiirrreelll

I love them

I used to have three of them when I was in high school

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I think that's actually a sugar glider though?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Its 100% a flying squirrel and not a sugar glider

Sugar gliders have a darker strip from their head down their back with some lighter markers around it

This is a flying squirrel, no striping
    flying-squirrel.jpg

Wassermelone on
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    oh yeah the albino sugar gliders are creepy so that's probably true

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    Flat animals are weird.

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    nice momonga ya got there

• Options
    Taya wrote: »
    Flat animals are weird.

When they sit, their flaps bunch and make them look super fat.

Its really cute.

• Options

• Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    klemming wrote: »

me too, kid, me too.

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Flat animals are weird.

That's ray-cist.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Jedoc wrote: »
    Flat animals are weird.

That's ray-cist.

this joke was so terrible I headbutted my computer and now there is blood coming out of me and I am suing you

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Happy to help.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Dedwrekka wrote: »
    Weaver wrote: »

I will say this for the 40k games, they know how to make heavy things look and move like they're heavy.

That's not from a 40k game. It's from the Prologue to Lord Inquisitor, an unofficial 40k short made by Erasmus Brosdau (the full short is scheduled to release at some point this year).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4

A thing I like about this is that it absolutely nails the physical differences between regular humans and the hulking monstrosities that are the Adeptus Astartes.

After reading Eisenhorn and Ravenholm. I don't like their Inquisitor. Dude feels he is red lining the heretic line.

But it did make me go and look up The Trials of Draigo made by Flashgitz, who apparently had to back up a lot of their archive on newgrounds because Youtube was constantly claiming sound in their material.

Yeah the younger inquisitor seems like some ass that just got promoted up from interrogator, but the guy on the barge is Torquemada Coteaz. Guy practically runs his own sector.

• Options

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited April 2017
    Dedwrekka wrote: »

I will say this for the 40k games, they know how to make heavy things look and move like they're heavy.

That's not from a 40k game. It's from the Prologue to Lord Inquisitor, an unofficial 40k short made by Erasmus Brosdau (the full short is scheduled to release at some point this year).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4

A thing I like about this is that it absolutely nails the physical differences between regular humans and the hulking monstrosities that are the Adeptus Astartes.

After reading Eisenhorn and Ravenholm. I don't like their Inquisitor. Dude feels he is red lining the heretic line.

But it did make me go and look up The Trials of Draigo made by Flashgitz, who apparently had to back up a lot of their archive on newgrounds because Youtube was constantly claiming sound in their material.

Yeah the younger inquisitor seems like some ass that just got promoted up from interrogator, but the guy on the barge is Torquemada Coteaz. Guy practically runs his own sector.

I would actually like reading about someone who a "loose cannon" in the inquisition, sort to speak

Eisenhorn's decline to heresy is painted tragically, as it should be, but there's merit to exploring a radical youngster trying to accomplish great things with the authority given to him

a nice twist to this could be events that make him question his path and go more puritan, to the chagrin of his compatriots, leading to eventual conflict

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular

That's what happens when you let go of the throttle in the middle of a jump, you've got to keep the back wheel spinning in order to not over-rotate.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular

• Options
    SyngyneSyngyne Registered User regular

Yay, a pou...you're not my mom!

5gsowHm.png
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Syngyne wrote: »
    Yay, a pou...wot the feck mate? You ain't me feckin' mum!

• Options
    ApocalyptusApocalyptus Registered User regular
    TankHammer wrote: »
    Syngyne wrote: »
    Yay, a pou...wot the feck mate? You ain't me feckin' mum!

Woah, a Scottish kangaroo? Cool.

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    tumblr_ooxdoq6LTX1rrkahjo1_500.gif
    tumblr_ooxdoq6LTX1rrkahjo2_500.gif
    tumblr_ooxdoq6LTX1rrkahjo3_500.gif
    tumblr_ooxdoq6LTX1rrkahjo4_500.gif
    tumblr_ooxdoq6LTX1rrkahjo5_500.gif
    tumblr_ooxdoq6LTX1rrkahjo6_500.gif
    tumblr_ooxdoq6LTX1rrkahjo7_500.gif

• Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    what.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    KashaarKashaar Low OrbitRegistered User regular
    I see that perhaps children might have some degree of usefulness after all.

Indie Dev Blog | Twitter | Steam
    Unreal Engine 4 Developers Community.

I'm working on a cute little video game! Here's a link for you.
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    guaranteed the other parent who is usually responsible about putting the kids to bed on time is out of town for work

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular

This show is stupid pretty

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Kana wrote: »

I did the script editing for the U.S. physical release of this show (Crunchyroll etc. might also be using our version but I'm not sure)! I really, really love this show!

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    That's rad!

You did a good job, because the dialogue makes me want to do a *chef kiss* every time I watch an episode.

It's so pleasurable to experience.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Stilts wrote: »
    That's rad!

You did a good job, because the dialogue makes me want to do a *chef kiss* every time I watch an episode.

It's so pleasurable to experience.

Hopefully you're watching the version I worked on - I know my company had a deal with Crunchyroll, but sometimes rights run out and they redo them, or other places use their own in-house staff. Actually if you happen to know of any specific lines off the top of your head, I'd be interested to see if they really are from my version. (If you're watching the official NIS America box release, then it's definitely mine.)

• Options

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Houk wrote: »
    Kana wrote: »

I did the script editing for the U.S. physical release of this show (Crunchyroll etc. might also be using our version but I'm not sure)! I really, really love this show!

Well, what show is it?

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    "tag me? TAG ME?!? Fuck you and gravity, I do what I want."

• Options
    Some referees take their job not to touch the ball very seriously:

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Some referees take their job not to touch the ball very seriously:

Avoid ball by smashing own into ground

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options

Hands up, who wants to ride in a helicopter based on this?

• Options
    SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular
    edited April 2017
    Looks more like a flying Shitrifuge™.

For when you gotta go while you're on the go.©

Skwigelf on
  • Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    Skwigelf wrote: »

"But wouldn't that remove all my bones?"

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Skwigelf wrote: »

"But wouldn't that remove all my bones?"

no, that's what happens when you let your guard down around your reverse twin, and forget that love is real

• Options

Wasn't this one of the bosses in Shadow of the Colossus? I remember it being tougher than that.

This discussion has been closed.