As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat]

19495969798100»

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    I don't know if you are being as playful as I read you FCC but you fkn slay me sometimes
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    In Australia codeine and paracetamol is over the counter medicine because unlike America we don't live in a nanny state

Ever heard of freedom, liberty and self determination America?

Ironically Australia has tougher laws on gun regulation, and loves welfare.

By equating freedom with guns and not getting mad high on state provided drugs you have established yourself as a right wing shill
    The guns thing I get.

The last thing is something that drives me nuts about conservatives, because oxy addicts tend to be right wing shills.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    i used to shock myself all the time on old AT&T/Bellsouth circuits
    God
    working in an outdoor closet that is 100+ degrees.
    pouring sweat
    zap
    ouch motherfucking sack of shit
    zap
    GOD DAMMI-
    zap
    FUCKINGSHITIFUCKINGHATETHI
    zap
    AAGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Your post, at first glance, looked like a modem init/config/setup stuff.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I like the term bit for getting an electrical shock, because it makes so much sense.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i got bit by an outlet when i was a kid

also a diner we used to walk to as kids had pinball machines and if you touched both at the same time you'd feel a current running through you

just like a low grade buzz

good times

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    I can't stop looking at the Dark Souls 3 box art and seeing a dude giving me the thumbs up

"Watch out, Mr. Knight Guy! There's demons and such!"

"Aeyyyyyyyyyy, I got dis, bro :+1: "

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    At my grandparents' house there was a socket on the floor with prongs from a cord stuck in it and my uncle's dog shocked his nose sniffing it. That must have seemed incredibly unfair to him.

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Those hand shake shock things are a good way for me to murder you.
    It invokes a hulk rage.

i loathe almost all pain humor. i remember being 19 years old in college and people still trying to nut tap me. i would lose my fucking mind.

*makes mental note*

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    porp and I nut tap each other all the time

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    Wait which shark is fattest

We have a right to know

the narwhal shark
    i mean whale shark

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    I shocked myself trying to solder some wires together in a broken tv without unplugging the tv

shorted the circuit and broke it entirely

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    In middle school there was a group licking 9V batteries and asked if I wanted to get in on this. Was like naw I'm good. At least don't share the same battery jesus.

I remember doing that at primary school. It was sort of fun

Virtual drug trips will be the moral panic of the futurenow.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    The stuff is nicknamed hillbilly heroin.

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    my getting shocked by a car battery story:
    basically my friend and i got kidnapped by some thugs and tortured a while back. they tied my friend to a chair and beat him up while they dangled me from a pipe and shocked me repeatedly with a car battery and some wet sponges. luckily i was able to overpower my attacker and i strangled him with my legs. i was then able to save my friend and we killed the badguy. he also kept saying he was "too old for this shit"
    for some reason.

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Those hand shake shock things are a good way for me to murder you.
    It invokes a hulk rage.

i loathe almost all pain humor. i remember being 19 years old in college and people still trying to nut tap me. i would lose my fucking mind.

Back in college, I was at a party once at a friend's place, fairly drunk, and friend's brother did this to me, sans any consent or prior engagement at all. So I socked him and we ended up in a fight in the middle of the kitchen. It started pretty ignorant and only went downhill from there.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    I like the term bit for getting an electrical shock, because it makes so much sense.

also a useful distinction between bit and electrocuted

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Geth is slackin.

• Options
    im about to have a conference call so if I get picked im not making a chat

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    have I shown you my nazi penis?

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    tumblr_onlbz3UGLw1td66rno2_500.jpg

"This mustashioed scoundrel was found on a blank page in a grammar book from 1686."

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    In middle school there was a group licking 9V batteries and asked if I wanted to get in on this. Was like naw I'm good. At least don't share the same battery jesus.

The electricity kills the germs

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Chat, stop electrocuting yourselves please

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    a
    desc wrote: »
    Wait which shark is fattest

We have a right to know

tyrannus is stronger and fatter

sig.gif
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 3.6

@Donkey Kong will create the new thread
    @Abdhyius is backup

This discussion has been closed.