Options

Yo, ho, yo, ho/ a [Chat]ter's life for me

• Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    If I was a giant talking penis don't you think I'd have better things to do?

Like you have any lucky with the giant vaginas.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Well a penis is a very simple minded creature, I doubt one could take over the world, it's greatest goal would probably be complete domination of caves.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Saburbia wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    Some mods are dicks.

Now I am imagining a penis with a face and arms and legs on a computer.

75% of the internet, really. At minimum.

So you mean out of the 4 people who posted on this page, only one of us isn't a talking penis?
    Well, I know that I'm not anthropomorphic genitalia.

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    AlectharAlecthar Alan Shore We're not territorial about that sort of thing, are we?Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    Some mods are dicks.

Now I am imagining a penis with a face and arms and legs on a computer.

75% of the internet, really. At minimum.

So you mean out of the 4 people who posted on this page, only one of us isn't a talking penis?
    Well, I know that I'm not anthropomorphic genitalia.

Do you? Do you really?

Alecthar on
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    So now I am fighting a door so I can open it. At last, a worthy oponent!

James on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Wow that's yeah, wow.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    AlectharAlecthar Alan Shore We're not territorial about that sort of thing, are we?Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    James wrote: »

Is this a KOTOR thing again? It is, right? I'm trying to remember if I ever had to kill any doors...

Alecthar on
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Not actually a mod. Roaming the streets, waving his gun around.Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2007
    Richy wrote: »
    Aldo wrote: »
    Darn, Shinto's jailing is making the elections sticky look yucky.
    Wait, what? Shinto's jailed?

EDIT: It's true! I wonder why... but I'm not asking publicly, since that would break Quid's law.

Quid's Law is no longer being enforced. Discussing jailings and such is okay, provided it doesn't actually devolve into a shit storm or result in being a cock towards mods. Yes, even when the mod in question might deserve it. Given the wide variety of opinions and temperments among the mod staff, you can rest assured that if several people think a mod was an asshole, at least some of the mods do as well, and probably brought the issue up for discussion. You don't need to try to exact enraged forumer vengeance, or anything.

Quid's Law notwithstanding, there's been enough fallout from this stupid little nerd opera that I don't want to see it discussed in here anymore.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Like, Drill Bra? Seriously?

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Nexus is such a giant cock he makes up the 75% statiscal ghos gave us for chat.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Nerd opera, that's awesome.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I don't know what happened.

And I don't really care anyway.

I also don't really understand what the hell forum drama is, or how it gets started, or why it seems to happen at really odd times.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Mornin' [chat]. How's everyone else today?

JPants on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Preacher wrote: »

Super Mario Bros the musical?

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

Super Mario Bros the musical?

Evil Dead the musical. ;-)

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    JPants wrote: »
    Mornin' [chat]. How's everyone else today?

Pretty good pants, gooey is starting forum drama again. How was your move?

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Ok, I'm going to go make that thread in Tube's Circus.

If he bans me I'll be able to concentrate on my Russian paper.

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I'm serious.

Not to make you cry or anything guys but I'm not exactly emotionally invested enough in this place to even begin to approach drama. I guess some people are.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    The most exhausting weekend I can remember. Between the move (sucked) Friday and Sunday, and our christmas party Saturday, i'm beat.

Blacking out for many hours and apparently "hitting rock bottom" as my roomate put it, is very, VERY tiring.

JPants on
  • Options
    Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Made. This ought to be interesting. :D

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I'm serious.

Not to make you cry or anything guys but I'm not exactly emotionally invested enough in this place to even begin to approach drama. I guess some people are.

Inevitably in any gathering of people there are those who wish to make everything more exciting than it has to be. Of course, sometimes it's unintentional, and I refuse to speculate or be quoted as speculating what was the case in recent events.

Alecthar on
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited December 2007
    Ok, I'm going to go make that thread in Tube's Circus.

If he bans me I'll be able to concentrate on my Russian paper.

Look, just don't do it. It's a really stupid idea, will accomplish nothing and will probably get you banned.

edit: oh wait it's not what I thought it was going to be. Still, not the right place for that and probably a bad idea.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Made. This ought to be interesting. :D

I swear that I can hear Tube gassing up the spreader now.

One Thousand Cables on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Alecthar wrote: »

Is this a KOTOR thing again? It is, right? I'm trying to remember if I ever had to kill any doors...

Yes, it is. My security skill isn't high enough, so I kung-fu'd my way in. Literally, 'cause my weapons were confiscated.

James on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I'm serious.

Yeah I talk to you yagholes, if it wasn't fun or time consuming to get me out of the boredom of work I wouldn't do it. I must admit though I do like fucking with Church, if he gets thicker skin I'm screwed for my enjoyment.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    *facepalm* You could have just PM'ed it Stew, he probably would have said thank you and moved on.

Aldo on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

Yes, it is. My security skill isn't high enough, so I kung-fu'd my way in. Literally, 'cause my weapons were confiscated.

Given that the "Kill Droid" skill (starts off as Stun Droid I think) really just looks like a damn bolt of lightning, you really should be able to buzzap doors with it.

Alecthar on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Probably not the right place for it, but Tube has a pretty good sense of humor and will probably take it in stride.

James on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    any takers on how long it takes stew to get the hammer?

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    James if I had to bet on anything I wouldn't bet on Tube's sense of humor. He made a thread about people he hated in SE++ the man is a monster.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    any takers on how long it takes stew to get the hammer?

Well judging on time differentials and such, could be later this evening. Maybe a mod will take pity on the poor fool and delete his topic with nary a word said.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    James if I had to bet on anything I wouldn't bet on Tube's sense of humor. He made a thread about people he hated in SE++ the man is a monster.

Of course, noting that he is a monster will undoubtedly mollify him.

Alecthar on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Hooray for roommates being gone for 2 weeks. Bye Bye pants (the article of clothing, not myself)

JPants on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

Given that the "Kill Droid" skill (starts off as Stun Droid I think) really just looks like a damn bolt of lightning, you really should be able to buzzap doors with it.

What really sucks is when you get a bad roll and miss. You are a jedi, how do you miss a door?!

James on
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Oh geez, people don't get banned over making joke topics in the wrong subforum. What hell has gotten into you lot?

Aldo on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Aldo wrote: »
    Oh geez, people don't get banned over making joke topics in the wrong subforum. What hell has gotten into you lot?

Have you ever spoken to tube?

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

Did you read the thread, though? :P

James on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    JPants wrote: »
    Hooray for roommates being gone for 2 weeks. Bye Bye pants (the article of clothing, not myself)

That's what I like about living with my fiancee I sit around my house in my boxers (relax chat I only post from work where I have to be fully clothed).

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I blame the schools for everything that has transpired here... schools and those damned devil made video games.....

Anyway, has anyone else just had too much F'ing christmas candy and/or turkey with hearty stuffing recently, knowing that there's even more of it to come?

amateurhour on
    are YOU on the beer list?
This discussion has been closed.