As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

overwatch: rip battle mercy august 2017 - august 2017

19596979899101»

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    I have a new goal in DM on the moon map. Catch someone with Reinhardt's pin and go out into space.

How would that work since I have never seen anyone near the doors

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    I have a new goal in DM on the moon map. Catch someone with Reinhardt's pin and go out into space.

In Death Match people are out in space often enough. The other trick is to bodyslam people who aren't looking at you; ups the odds of catching them.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Everytime I got that map in Deathmatch it's been a bizarre game of hide and seek

• Options
    AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    I found a Sombra translocater. I was playing Symm. All my turrets were off cooldown.

It was beautiful.

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    I found a Sombra translocator. I was playing as Reaper.

I just stood there and pulled the trigger as soon as her warp animation played.

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »

In Death Match people are out in space often enough. The other trick is to bodyslam people who aren't looking at you; ups the odds of catching them.

I had actually never been into the space portion until chasing someone through those doors in DM. Was very confusing for a second.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
This discussion has been closed.