As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Tickets for sale PAX EAST 2018?

1234568»

• Options
    builderr0rbuilderr0r Registered User regular
    LedaXI wrote: »
    ilta wrote: »
    i dont know why i was expecting to get any work done today

Me neither. I've been sitting here for two and a half hours staring at nothing. At least I have WoW music to keep me occupied.

Yeah' I've been listening to music like Hollywood Undead. Kept me entertained while I kept pressed this damn f5 button lol

I used to love them. I didn't know they still existed... :D

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Parsons_PhotographyParsons_Photography Registered User regular
    ogba wrote: »
    Honestly, i dont think it's happening today.

Well, we have one more time. They want you to give up, so hold on until 3pm EST :)

• Options
    yutani sanyutani san MaineRegistered User regular
    I know it hasn't happened, but do you guys think it ever could be after 3? I think it makes sense they need time on west coast to deal with issues and whatnot so they wouldn't do it late, but I commute home at 4 and now Im so scared its gonna be when im on the highway :(

• Options
    Drowning RabbitDrowning Rabbit New HampshireRegistered User regular

Me neither. I've been sitting here for two and a half hours staring at nothing. At least I have WoW music to keep me occupied.

Yeah' I've been listening to music like Hollywood Undead. Kept me entertained while I kept pressed this damn f5 button lol

Listening to the Glass Canon Podcast. I'm way behind and now have time to catch up since Critical Role has completed their storyline.

• Options
    harleyquinn228harleyquinn228 Registered User regular
    If the clue they were referring to is what I think they're saying, the 2:30 window isn't closed yet.

You know more than you are saying!! What does it meaaaaan?!

• Options
    VermillionDeVermillionDe Registered User regular
    If the clue they were referring to is what I think they're saying, the 2:30 window isn't closed yet.

Nope, I was wrong. Someone else was saying there may have been a time telegraphed in their hint but my theories already turned up bunk. I think we're all flying blind on this one.

• Options
    builderr0r wrote: »

I used to love them. I didn't know they still existed... :D

Oh they still exist, they just released their newest album recently. lol. and I also just recently went to their concert for VIP

• Options
    ogbaogba Registered User regular
    I commute home at 4 as well. Worried about my commute now, i take the subway and lose cell service.

• Options
    SolanalesSolanales CMYKMatter Registered User regular
    ogba wrote: »
    I commute home at 4 as well. Worried about my commute now, i take the subway and lose cell service.

you should be fine. East badges have never gone on sale past 3ish eastern.

P0P7S6y.png
  • Options
    irtsukiirtsuki internetRegistered User regular

im listening to this https://open.spotify.com/track/5fbQCQt91LsVgXusFS0CCD

and letting my google extension refresh for me. HNNNGGGG

༼ノಠل͟ಠ༽ノ-︵-┻━┻
  • Options
    RenegadeTKRenegadeTK Central MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    I checked and last year I got my badges around 3:16PM...that tells me that it is likely that 3PM is the golden hour. If it's today...or tomorrow, or next week...well that's anyone's guess. If they do go on sale after 4PM today I'm on a commuter train for an hour and a half and that will just about wrap up any hope of getting all 4 days.

• Options
    TopherRocksTopherRocks Rockstar Beard Grower Kent, OH or Long Island, NYRegistered User regular
    So if 3pm passes without anything going live...do you think it'll be safe to say I can actually go shower?

• Options
    jayh0vajayh0va Registered User regular

Nope, I was wrong. Someone else was saying there may have been a time telegraphed in their hint but my theories already turned up bunk. I think we're all flying blind on this one.

Dig DEEPER! We are not out of the woods today per my theory. Sorry for being so vague. I dont want to give up anything to scalpers.

npyymaqh3gup.png
  • Options
    2:50pm EST Have hope guys!

• Options
    Ok guys.... this is it FOR REALS. We all gotta just believe and manifest these beautiful badges into existence at 3pm. We can do it <3

• Options
    irtsukiirtsuki internetRegistered User regular
    yutani san wrote: »
    Ok guys.... this is it FOR REALS. We all gotta just believe and manifest these beautiful badges into existence at 3pm. We can do it <3

fw0wag8iwdoc.png

༼ノಠل͟ಠ༽ノ-︵-┻━┻
  • Options
    ogbaogba Registered User regular
    My believe meter is on zero

• Options
    rpgamer246rpgamer246 Registered User regular
    PAX_Badges has stopped replying to test tweets around 25 mins ago so maybe that means they're coming soon?

• Options
    rpgamer246 wrote: »
    PAX_Badges has stopped replying to test tweets around 25 mins ago so maybe that means they're coming soon?

Wouldn't rely on their test tweets, but maybe

• Options
    Hotels just went live on Onpeak

• Options
    edited November 2017
    HJFUISBFSD If hotels went live then that means...

Parsons_Photography on
  • Options
    iltailta Registered User regular
    Hotels just went live on Onpeak

link????

• Options
    I can't find them!!

• Options
    starNOstarstarNOstar Buffalo, NYRegistered User regular
    I can't either!

5fhxvn385q28.png
  • Options
    Good luck all!

• Options
    pelicanflippelicanflip Registered User regular
  • Options
    link for hotel please?

• Options
    Don't be jokin my dude

• Options
    https://compass.onpeak.com/e/012604497/#hotels sorry, had to change machines to share it.

• Options
    Le_GoatLe_Goat Frechified Goat Person BostonRegistered User regular
    HJFUISBFSD
    What's sad is that I feel like I understood that noise

While I agree that being insensitive is an issue, so is being oversensitive.
  • Options
    Tickets are live!

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2017
This discussion has been closed.