As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The many divine skills of Kim Jong Un

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Kim Jong-un is a monster and I won't normalize his atrocities with mild jokes.

I read an article talking about how making jokes about KJU and NK, in general, really makes people not realize there are millions of people there who undergo brutal torture and live in beyond abject conditions.

• Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    Im eternally grateful that I was able to join before someone snatched up my username

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Maximum wrote: »
    This is like the Chuck Norris thing, right?

But instead, it's with a megalomaniac.

Most of mine are true but exaggerated facts about animals, but basically, yes.

• Options
    BigPointyTeethBigPointyTeeth run away! run away! MinnesotaRegistered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »
    Kim Jong Un can survive for decades within soil in the form of an endospore.

Wait, I know how to defeat him!

The challenge will be luring him into an autoclave. Also, if we want to store him for later use, I'll need either a large container or a big ass wrapper. And tape.

Okay, last, I need someone to go up to him and say something like "hey, I bet you can't form a hard exterior around yourself and go dormant." When he does, then bam! We got him!

Such a simple plan.

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Kim Jong Un is an asshole

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Knob wrote: »
    Im eternally grateful that I was able to join before someone snatched up my username

Twice in fact

• Options
    Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Registered User regular
    I bumped into Kim Jong Un at a bar once, this would have been years after we broke up.

I couldn't believe it was him. It was like a dream. But there he was, just as I remembered him. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say... "Hey! Look at these!" He was the kind of man who made you want to drop to your knees and thank God you were a man! He reminded me of my mother, all right. No doubt about it.

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Ha ha how random

• Options
    Tube wrote: »
    Knob wrote: »

Twice in fact

Well, by that metric probably closer to ten

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    I kinda wish I went with a shit username instead of a normal name.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i did not know my name had an urban dictionary entry when i first used it

urban dictionary didn't exist at the time

wait if i came before the urban dictionary entry then

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    also i remember kim jong un

he hated mexicans

and he was half-mexican

and he hated irony

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    I like my name. I'm always surprised when i can actually pick it up in a new place

• Options
    MatthewMatthew Registered User regular
    I consider Kim a monster too, but he also has a state-run media that says things like this,
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/north-korea-claims-kim-jong-controls-weather-article-1.3691830

And this demands mockery. I go towards Mel Brooks theory. He often claims that one of his goals in life is to make Adolf Hitler such a laughingstock that noone ever takes his ideas seriously again.

The story above reminds me too much of the Chuck Norris thing, so...there you go.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »
    Remember when Blizzard tried to make all forum user names their real names in an attempt to make people not act like jackasses and that one moderator revealed his name in an attempt to show it was a good idea and people started posting all his personal info?

"Dude you still live with your mother at 30?"

"SHUT UP NO I DON'T"

Pretty sure the dudes name was stupidly uncommon to begin with, let alone dudebros with that name living in Irvine California.

The real clincher to that was everyone finding little Bobby Kotick's wife and harassing her on facebook which ended the whole RealID fiasco.

Turns out angry nerds like to harass people (women) when they have their real name.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Kim Jung-undo my username please.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Kim Jong Un is an anagram for Jig Monk Nu

Think about it

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Madican wrote: »
    Kim Jong-un is a monster and I won't normalize his atrocities with mild jokes.

I read an article talking about how making jokes about KJU and NK, in general, really makes people not realize there are millions of people there who undergo brutal torture and live in beyond abject conditions.

Fine
    bowen wrote: »
    Unix is a computer operating system.

I heard Kim Jong Un once compiled a kernal so small, he gave it back to the farmers.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I was shocked my username was still available when I joined

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    what is the sam hell is going on here

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    @Kim Jong Un Explain yourself.

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Kim Jong Uns Uns Uns is a pretty sweet DJ name though.

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular

I can tell you two facts about ducks.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    More like

Kim Jong Unf Unf Unf

• Options
    WearingglassesWearingglasses Of the friendly neighborhood variety Registered User regular
    I've read somewhere (the worst kind of source, I know) that when someone visited North Korea and had moved in with a host family, when the lights went out (rolling blackout) they immediately blamed the Americans, thinking they're bombing Korea that very moment.

Also South Korea waging cultural warfare by smuggling K-pop and K-dramas into NK.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    That would certainly get me to surrender

• Options
    MayabirdMayabird Pecking at the keyboardRegistered User regular

I can tell you two facts about ducks.

Are they

1) Male ducks have penises, and
    2) Their penises are horrifying rape corkscrews?

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    more like dim dong poo

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    bowen wrote: »
    Remember when Blizzard tried to make all forum user names their real names in an attempt to make people not act like jackasses and that one moderator revealed his name in an attempt to show it was a good idea and people started posting all his personal info?

"Dude you still live with your mother at 30?"

"SHUT UP NO I DON'T"

Pretty sure the dudes name was stupidly uncommon to begin with, let alone dudebros with that name living in Irvine California.

The real clincher to that was everyone finding little Bobby Kotick's wife and harassing her on facebook which ended the whole RealID fiasco.

Turns out angry nerds like to harass people (women) when they have their real name.

They prefer to be called harasstivists

I'm trademarking that btw, don't steal

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    I’m stealing it

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    My username is the best. Though I wish everyone would stop telling me how silly I am.

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    My username is the best. Though I wish everyone would stop telling me how silly I am.

You are clearly very serious goose

• Options
    Goose! wrote: »

@Duck, duck, is better

• Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    This is the first good username I've ever had

I actually legit like it

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I've read somewhere (the worst kind of source, I know) that when someone visited North Korea and had moved in with a host family, when the lights went out (rolling blackout) they immediately blamed the Americans, thinking they're bombing Korea that very moment.

Also South Korea waging cultural warfare by smuggling K-pop and K-dramas into NK.

South Korea blasted K-Pop across the DMZ until they made a treaty with North Korea to stop. When the soldier who recently defected woke up in the hospital and learned he was in South Korea, he reportedly asked if he could listen to K-Pop.

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    I've had this username since the AOL era, slowly used it for everything.
    Answer to it faster than my own name.
    Kinda sad

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    I love my username and Kin Jong Un had the chance to undo a lot of horseshit and decided he wanted to be king of nowhere instead.

Fuck that guy.

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    my user name is very good

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    my user name is almost always available.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    This is an article about cultural and information empowerment as relates to influencing the general North Korean population.

There are also some very interesting books and interviews about how the thriving black market achieves a similar effect.

I like my username a lot.

This has been Salient's Unamusing Informational Post of the Day.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN