As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Kawase Hasui [chat]

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Only humans think about the shit that only they can do.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    I say. Those humans deserve to be vanished from the stage.

Says I, a 100% certifiable lizard person.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I mean even if global warming wiped humans out there'd still be tons of life as we know it wandering around

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    I think the battle royale wave is going to pass me by entirely. Elder Scrolls Online is extremely my shit tho

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    I mean even if global warming wiped humans out there'd still be tons of life as we know it wandering around

Oh my goddddddddddddddddddd

• Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    i don't even like the genre

but i still think that mechanically and execution wise

one of them is much easier to play than the other

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »

UM ACTUALLY

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Elder Scrolls Battle Royale would be great if it had that Bethesda lack of polish.

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular

What if just built the entire globe out of semantics so nothing could destroy it?

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    I should note that Appendix A (Exceptions to the Maxim "All Multiplayer Games Are Trash") contains no battle royale games.

Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Let's not dwell too long on how I got to here but instead, let's discuss the implications of humanity not deserving to survive.

q1reh97206az.png

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    i don't even like the genre

but i still think that mechanically and execution wise

one of them is much easier to play than the other

Which one is Mortal Kombat and which is Street Fighter?

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    I think the battle royale wave is going to pass me by entirely. Elder Scrolls Online is extremely my shit tho

My MMO days ended with WAR. Destiny 2 was a brief resurrection and I enjoyed it but I still prefer co-op like Vermentide over it.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    Couscous wrote: »
    Elder Scrolls Battle Royale would be great if it had that Bethesda lack of polish.

Where all other broken games are infuriating, Bethesda's constantly broken games are charming for some reason.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    So It Goes wrote: »

UM ACTUALLY

faGOgISl.jpg

• Options

My MMO days ended with WAR. Destiny 2 was a brief resurrection and I enjoyed it but I still prefer co-op like Vermentide over it.

Yeah my serious MMO days died during Cataclysm, but ESO is like the least MMO MMO

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Let's not dwell too long on how I got to here but instead, let's discuss the implications of humanity not deserving to survive.

q1reh97206az.png

we'd be a laughing stock

the aliens would show up and laugh at our corpses

• Options

q1reh97206az.png

The context of the word spam is very important here.

Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Only humans are sexually attractive to me

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    edited January 2018
    spool32 wrote: »
    like hands down superior game

It's a shooter on a console. That's an instant -50 points.

i can argue that the fortnite console experience is amazingly better than the pubg console experience without getting into a pc vs console argument

You can pivot to focusing only on consoles but with that lazy twin CV stick interface it's gonna take you a long time...

spool32 on
  • Options
    ESO has automatic localized voice chat, which is often as infuriating as it sounds, but sometimes its solid gold. Last night Mournhold was graced by a troubadour taking requests for songs to badly cover on his guitar.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Siglet mean muggin or just gassy?

• Options
    Siglet mean muggin or just gassy?

Ha who knows

I think she was grumpy

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Ghost Recon: Wildland could have a spectacular looking BR mode.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    like hands down superior game

It's a shooter on a console. That's an instant -50 points.

i can argue that the fortnite console experience is amazingly better than the pubg console experience without getting into a pc vs console argument

You can pivot to focusing only on consoles but with that lazy twin CV stick interface it's gonna take you a long time...

This is a hate crime.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    SadgasmSadgasm Deluded doodler A cold placeRegistered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »

What about fictional species?

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Alien: Isolation: Battle Royale.

The Alien is still active, though, and shows up to attack where noise is being made.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Yung Siglet got her rap face already

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular

Yeah my serious MMO days died during Cataclysm, but ESO is like the least MMO MMO

Oh that's cool. Is the leveling grindy at all? I have ESO but never installed on steam. I'll try it one of these days when I get my own place again

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    Elki wrote: »

The Alien is still active, though, and shows up to attack where noise is being made.

See they need to add BR into the Predator thing they had in WIldlands

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Sadgasm wrote: »

I plead the fif

• Options
    AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular

Have you tried the PvP in Cyrodiil?

It has that Bethesda jank but it's large scale objective based PvP

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    I'm going to wait for Terraria Battle Royale.

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »

how about an alien game where you play the asshole android that wants to help get the alien for the company

• Options
    edited January 2018

Oh that's cool. Is the leveling grindy at all? I have ESO but never installed on steam. I'll try it one of these days when I get my own place again

Yes and no. There's a 1-50 leveling system and then a post cap leveling system of 1-690 but anything above 160 is considered fully leveled by the community.

However, the entire game is level scaling aside from some minor ease of use gating early on. So while you level up and get access to new stuff you never really get in a position where it feels like you're not playing the "real game" before you hit max level like in WoW. Max level mostly just means a significant jump in difficulty available to you. Lower level players even have access to a lot of the same gear, at scaled qualities.

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    SadgasmSadgasm Deluded doodler A cold placeRegistered User regular
    Sadgasm wrote: »

I plead the fif

Its cool, most of them are just humans in technicolor and with weird ears

• Options
    that is a skeptical baby

• Options

ESO PvP is the most gloriously janky pile of lovable nonsense imaginable. Its terrible and terrific.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    Trace wrote: »
    that is a skeptical baby

Mom why are we outside what is this "nature walk" bullshit where is my food

• Options
    AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular

ESO PvP is the most gloriously janky pile of lovable nonsense imaginable. Its terrible and terrific.

It's utterly nonsensical and battles for a given fort are a whirl of chaos culminating in a surprise victory for one side

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
This discussion has been closed.