The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Android: Netrunner - Core Box 2.0 is officially announced! Rotations! Salt!

1515253545557»

• FryFry Registered User regular
    I appreciate the art-name-ability synergy on False Flag. Government Takeover soon, indeed!

Yay Hippo! Art is kinda boring, though?

Diversion of Funds is a "fair" Account Siphon?

• Dis'Dis' Registered User regular
    NuSiphon
    not having a remove from game clause seems not good to me as it's not that less efficient (if you clear tags it's only 1 less value)

Lol at people saying it's not going to be splashed though.

• AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    Dis' wrote: »
    NuSiphon
    not having a remove from game clause seems not good to me as it's not that less efficient (if you clear tags it's only 1 less value)

Lol at people saying it's not going to be splashed though.
    it nets you 4c for a 9c swing (since it costs 1c) and costs you an extra click. Old siphon, if you cleared tags, would net you 6c but cost 1 more click. So they're kind of about the same, really

• CerberusCerberus Registered User regular
    One of the main differences will be playing multiple in the same turn is harder because it is a double, so no siphon, SOT siphon etc. It giving you less money and no tags matters as tag me builds that chained attacks on that money are impacted.

The game needed a denial card and this seems sensible.

PMAverstzeentchlingNisiAnzekay
  • tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks San DiegoRegistered User regular
    Also Diversion into Mining Accident is still a thing that can happen. It will be nice for people to feel like they have to actually ice HQ against Criminal turn 1 again.

• LykouraghLykouragh Registered User regular
    edited January 29
    Edit: sorry wrong thread!

Lykouragh on
  • CerberusCerberus Registered User regular
    Also Diversion into Mining Accident is still a thing that can happen. It will be nice for people to feel like they have to actually ice HQ against Criminal turn 1 again.

After pack 6 :bigfrown:

• PMAversPMAvers GomorraRegistered User regular
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696
    edited February 3
    I guess it *is* about time for a MWL update...

C’mon and nuke CI into obvlivion...

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
  • tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks San DiegoRegistered User regular
    Won a Store Championship today! Only 5 people and 3 rounds, no cut, and I got the bye first round.

Beat a Mopus Ayla and a Clan Vengeance Quetzal (secret tech: Corporate Defector and Bug!) with my Temples NEH, and beat a Brain Rewiring CI and lost to a MCAAP IG deck with Seamus-style Good Stuff Valencia. Swapping Film Critic for Employee Strike directly lost me the game against the IG deck and directly won me the game against the CI deck (three chances to steal the winning TFP off the top deck and failing every psi game).

FryCustom Special
    edited February 7
    Everyone act surprised, the final pack of Kitara got officially announced.

Also word from FFGOP that a new MWL *is* incoming in "the near future."

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    tzeentchling
  • AthenorAthenor Who needs lions when you have a battlecruiser? Registered User regular
    Currently in the middle of running our MWL. 7 players, which isn't horrid. 5 of them are MaxX.

iLaXVZ7.png
    Steam & NNID - Athenor // 3DS: 3883-5283-0471
    "Brevity is the soul of getting your shit read." - Tube
    I'm blogging about my experiences purging my toy collection... read about it here!
    edited February 10
    MaxX is the Hot Topic of runners.

If it’s everywhere like that, it ain’t punk. It’s fashion.

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
  • AthenorAthenor Who needs lions when you have a battlecruiser? Registered User regular
    Well. That was an event.

Had an honest to god Tie (harmony medtech + employee strike for the win), and then had a long time player and close friend go on tilt at a newer player. I should've done more as TO to defuse the situation, but I felt caught between my friendship and my responsibilities.

iLaXVZ7.png
    I'm blogging about my experiences purging my toy collection... read about it here!
  • EpimerEpimer Registered User regular
    I can't believe it's actually a reasonable decision to be taking Adam to a store championship this weekend.

What a time to be alive.

NisiPMAvers
    Epimer wrote: »
    I can't believe it's actually a reasonable decision to be taking Adam to a store championship this weekend.

What a time to be alive.

7 players at our store champ.

5 were MaxX.

iLaXVZ7.png
    Council of the Crest (pack 3) has a US release date of 3/1.

persona4celestia.jpg
    tzeentchling
  • Dis'Dis' Registered User regular
    Epimer wrote: »

What a time to be alive.

Playing on jnet has moved seeing Adam from the new fun to eliciting a sigh: another runner that crushes remotes and hq and makes you feel bad for playing a non CI corp.

Oh wow, I've never seen this tool before for running tournaments.

Anything that actually lets you post pairings on a website is a good idea in my book.

persona4celestia.jpg
    PMAvers wrote: »
    Oh wow, I've never seen this tool before for running tournaments.

Anything that actually lets you post pairings on a website is a good idea in my book.

I used that at the recommendation of the facebook group "FFG tournament organizers and judges" or something like that. Worked like a dream, even when I ran into that weird tie situation.

iLaXVZ7.png