Options

[chat] hugs

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Chimera wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    holy shit they’re still making Hellraisers

a new one is being released today

Yeah and it was filmed here in Oklahoma and is supposed to be really really really bad.

...speaking of bad movies and Oklahoma, I am still irritated that Ready Player One was changed for the movie and not set in Oklahoma City just because they wanted to be lazy and not have to change locations between Oklahoma and Ohio and because Spielberg is an Ohio native. I am not so secretly hoping this is a total flop. :x
    Honestly with Spielberg in the directors chair it is going to make money. He's pretty consistent with bringing in a box office over 2 times the budget. Which with marketing puts the movie at a break even or better. So DVD sales and on demand sales are all sexy profit.

• Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »
    this con law professor just made a really lame "all your base are belong to us" joke, and then explained that it was "an old internet meme from, like, 10 years ago"

professor pls

law school just not dank enough. someone should warn Hakks.

• Options
    ChimeraChimera Monster girl with a snek tail and five eyes Bad puns, that's how eye roll. Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »

Yeah and it was filmed here in Oklahoma and is supposed to be really really really bad.

...speaking of bad movies and Oklahoma, I am still irritated that Ready Player One was changed for the movie and not set in Oklahoma City just because they wanted to be lazy and not have to change locations between Oklahoma and Ohio and because Spielberg is an Ohio native. I am not so secretly hoping this is a total flop. :x
    Honestly with Spielberg in the directors chair it is going to make money. He's pretty consistent with bringing in a box office over 2 times the budget. Which with marketing puts the movie at a break even or better. So DVD sales and on demand sales are all sexy profit.

Yeah but if it is a critical flop and only makes just enough to be considered mildly or lightly profitable I bet it will get written off as a flop like the last Transformers. It will benefit from the release date through a lack of competition at launch, but it is telling that they don't think its strong enough to save for the summer.

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    All I know about Hoboken is you never fuck with people from there if you're a rogue cia agent who set up a cat burglar.

say what now

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    this con law professor just made a really lame "all your base are belong to us" joke, and then explained that it was "an old internet meme from, like, 10 years ago"

professor pls

I'm the dankbringer, the father of memes, the prophet of shitpost

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »

professor pls

The great Bambi

sig.gif
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular

professor pls

10 years ago

lol try 20

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    My dog is breedist against German Shepherd and anything that looks Husky-like or is big and floofy. So of course the only other dog in the waiting room is a German Shepherd.

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular

Spielberg told the location scouter, Forgetful Jones, that they were going to film in Oklahoma City, but

• Options
    edited February 2018
    all things considered hoboken is a really nice town

overpriced but really nice

it's Jersey City's gated community that decided in the grand tradition of the state of New Jersey that that means it gets to be its own municipality with its own goddamn impossible parking laws

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Jake and Delmain and Elldren and I were talking about the ol' "attack the darkness" recording

made in 1996 apparently!

yes, it's 22 years old!

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    hoboken is where all the homeless people understand everything

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

it's Jersey City's gated community that decided in the grand tradition of the state of New Jersey that that means it gets to be its own municipality with its own goddamn impossible parking laws

oh JC is bad too

permit parking only bitches because fuck you commuters

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular

professor pls

10 years ago

lol try 20

I'm not ready for all these ancient memes to be dated vh

• Options
    Delmain wrote: »

professor pls

10 years ago

lol try 20

have you heard about this cool site called you the man now dog

• Options

professor pls
    I'm sorry, kedinik

you have no chance to survive make your time

• Options

professor pls

10 years ago

lol try 20

don't worry

badger badger mushroom mushroom is only 15 years old

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    ChimeraChimera Monster girl with a snek tail and five eyes Bad puns, that's how eye roll. Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »

Spielberg told the location scouter, Forgetful Jones, that they were going to film in Oklahoma City, but

WB said they changed the story to be only in Ohio for "geographical convenience." I feel that had Spielberg really wanted to film in OK he would have had the sway to do so and get what he wanted.

• Options
    SNAAAKE A SNAAAAAAKE OH OOOOOOO IT'S A SNAAAAAAAAAAAKE

@Chimera

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular

professor pls

Hakks will be winning court cases with convincing memes

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular

professor pls

10 years ago

lol try 20

don't worry

I played that video for the kids thinking they would love it and they were like wtf is this dad you're weird

NO

NO FUCK YOU YOU DON'T UNDERSTANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Trace wrote: »
    I've got a giant bucket of fried chicken and you can't stop me from eating it all [chat]

give me your address challenge accepted

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options

professor pls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Fpm7S3mlYc

• Options

professor pls

10 years ago

lol try 20

don't worry

I played that video for the kids thinking they would love it and they were like wtf is this dad you're weird

NO

i mean tbf tho...

you should play them one of the magical trevor videos, they might get a kick out of those

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Hoboken is what the homeless style fighters yell right before they shoot a fireball out if their hands.

• Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    More foods should come in buckets.

• Options

oh JC is bad too

JC at least has street parking in residential blocks. Hoboken has NO street parking that isn't metered and time-limited to like 2 measly hours. All street parking that isn't metered is resident only which means entire chunks of the city are no park zones for visitors, forcing you to pay $17 at a garage. Bastardos

• Options

professor pls

10 years ago

lol try 20

have you heard about this cool site called you the man now dog

I got detention once because I snuck into the computer lab and replaced all the IE icons on the desktop of all the computers to YTMND and turned all the speakers to full volume so that when you tried to open the browser it went straight to the meme and blared the audio. I got caught that time but when I changed schools to another high school I committed the same prank again but with meatspin.com this time as my senior prank. It was new enough then that the address wasn't blocked yet by the school. :D

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    I'm pretty damn cynical about RPO. I already got my nostalgia movie about video games, Wreck-It Ralph, and it was good.

RPO looks like an excuse to cram as many nostalgia cameos into a frame as possible.

Also, I'm a weirdo who doesn't like Spielberg.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    More foods should come in buckets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw_1CIwwEIA

• Options

professor pls

10 years ago

lol try 20

don't worry

NO

i mean tbf tho...

you should play them one of the magical trevor videos, they might get a kick out of those
    or Cat Face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBQNQ6qzCA0

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

professor pls

10 years ago

lol try 20

don't worry

NO

i mean tbf tho...

Everyone loves Magical Trevor!

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular

professor pls

10 years ago

lol try 20

don't worry

NO

i mean tbf tho...

his leathery leathery whip
    it's made of ma-gic
    and with a little flip
    yeah yeah yeah the cow is back
    yeah yeah yeah the cow is back!
    Back back, back from his magical journey
    What did he see?

• Options
    edited February 2018
    SNAAAKE A SNAAAAAAKE OH OOOOOOO IT'S A SNAAAAAAAAAAAKE

@Chimera

@visiblehowl TOTES the best part! That always made me so happy!

Chimera on
  • Options
    SniperGuy wrote: »

professor pls

10 years ago

lol try 20

don't worry

NO

i mean tbf tho...

his leathery leathery whip
    it's made of ma-gic
    and with a little flip
    yeah yeah yeah the cow is back
    yeah yeah yeah the cow is back!
    Back back, back from his magical journey
    What did he see?

Lots of beans lots of beans lots of beans

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    wandering wrote: »

professor pls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Fpm7S3mlYc

haha that idiot never discussed richard dawkins' theories on cultural and behavioral evolution with other people

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Remember that time Wendy's tried to be hip with the kids and made a meme commercial and we all died a little on the inside? Like even more than eating their food does on a normal basis?

• Options
    and here i thought i was cool when I installed scorched each on all our computers

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

oh JC is bad too

JC at least has street parking in residential blocks. Hoboken has NO street parking that isn't metered and time-limited to like 2 measly hours. All street parking that isn't metered is resident only which means entire chunks of the city are no park zones for visitors, forcing you to pay $17 at a garage. Bastardos

Sucks for us, but I greatly respect a place that makes sure the people live there have a place to park.

Finding parking in NYC that doesn't cost $texas is a nightmare whether you are a visitor or a resident.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    I fell into a youtube hole listening to this very attractive British man talk about dating. Matthew Hussey. First off, great name. Second of all, he just seems very upbeat and loving. I hope he doesn't Milkshake Duck me.

What dating advice can a very attractive British man possibly give

"Have you tried being a very attractive British man?"

This discussion has been closed.