Options

Mega[chat]a

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Left over Pizza is usually gross af

If I could still eat pizza without unbearable heartburn I would French toast it every time godDAMN

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    I always do butter and oil with the lid on the pan but I've never done egg and the both sides thing is bold and provocative

If you reheat pizza in the microwave you're a trog though he's definitely right about that

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    milski wrote: »
    Ex who ghosted me since April has invited me to get a drink and catch up. Apparently she is married now.

This is gonna be fun.

Update: it was a mistake and she still 10000% wants to fuck

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Ex who ghosted me since April has invited me to get a drink and catch up. Apparently she is married now.

This is gonna be fun.

But she's married now though.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Just eat it at room temp, god

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    The marriage was a mistake, or contacting you was a mistake?

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    knitdan wrote: »
    The marriage was a mistake, or contacting you was a mistake?

Me going was a mistake because, yeah, met with somebody who is both apparently happily married and also apparently willing to fuck that up. Also because she's pretty clearly going through a lot of stuff w.r.t. changing medications.

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    Mortious wrote: »

This is gonna be fun.

But she's married now though.
    *pen hovers from one side to the other of the line dividing a list titled "Pros / Cons"*

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    did u smash

• Options
    Elendil wrote: »
    did u smash

I dunno if I should take this as an insult or compliment given the scant 1.75 hours between my posts

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    did u smash

I dunno if I should take this as an insult or compliment given the scant 1.75 hours between my posts
    I mean, setting up the GameCube alone would take like

• Options
    SealSeal Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Finally a way to squeeze extra calories into pizza.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »
    Will the ray tracing cores be useful even if you can't use them to draw an entire scene?

Frustum traced shadows are a huge improvement over current shadowing so, maybe? NVidias been pushing hard on this ray tracing hybrid methodologies, and MS just released an DirectX with ray tracing support.

That's cool. I have this vague idea from somewhere that full ray-tracing is the holy grail so any partial steps should be a good thing.

Yeah real time raytracing is the holy grail, but still prohibitively resource intensive. It can make images like this:

esvwc1lw9g8t.png

Imagine that shit in real time.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    did u smash

did you smash 105 times

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    That’s just a photo right ?

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Have sex with her husband

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    edited August 2018
    did u smash

Talk for 30 minutes
    Fuck behind a dumpster for a respectable 30 minutes
    That still leaves 45 minutes for you to get there and back home to post.

Coinage on
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Will the ray tracing cores be useful even if you can't use them to draw an entire scene?

Frustum traced shadows are a huge improvement over current shadowing so, maybe? NVidias been pushing hard on this ray tracing hybrid methodologies, and MS just released an DirectX with ray tracing support.

That's cool. I have this vague idea from somewhere that full ray-tracing is the holy grail so any partial steps should be a good thing.

Yeah real time raytracing is the holy grail, but still prohibitively resource intensive. It can make images like this:

esvwc1lw9g8t.png

Imagine that shit in real time.

oh fuck this is gonna end up like 4k tvs that have all the bells and whistles turned on to the point where I hate watching it isn't it

• Options

Who do I look like, VH?

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

Yes... yes of course, it's not at all the next step in total VR immersion where they can use our bodies for nourishment as we wallow in a fancy wonderland...

• Options

Who do I look like, VH?

(Because he offered to fuck all comers, not because he's a housebreaker)

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    Kirby's art for Julius Caesar is amazing.

http://kirbymuseum.org/blogs/effect/caesar/
    UqltAvD.jpg
    OhLTuTX.jpg
    pgz0akP.jpg
    Kirby's art would have been perfect for a JRPG

Couscous on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Arrrerreregh hello friends

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Brody wrote: »
    Also, can I just say, thank you chat for not following "because it makes my wife uncomfortable" with "your wife isn't the boss of you, do it anyways". I am beginning to get thoroughly aggravated with that style of response.

We generally advocate respecting your partner and their thoughts + feelings 'round these parts :)

Right, and I just wanted to acknowledge that.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Oh my God this is hilarious
    Katherine Hayles, an English professor at U.C.L.A., has written about the change she sees in students as one from “deep attention,” a state of single-minded absorption that can last for hours, to one of “hyper attention,” which jumps from target to target, preferring to skim the surface of lots of different things than to probe the depths of just one.

At Columbia University, where every student is required to pass a core curriculum with an average of 200 to 300 pages of reading each week, professors have been discussing how to deal with the conspicuous change in students’ ability to get through their assignments. The curriculum has more or less stayed in place, but “we’re constantly thinking about how we’re teaching when attention spans have changed since 50 years ago,” said Lisa Hollibaugh, a dean of academic planning at Columbia.
    People aren't doing the reading for your required English class? I need to lie down to handle this disturbing news

• Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    I amazes me how colleges never stay current.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    This is why a university should hire me so I can put my plan into action for an entire curriculum based on shitposting

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular

Yes... yes of course, it's not at all the next step in total VR immersion where they can use our bodies for nourishment as we wallow in a fancy wonderland...

where do I sign up

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Hello Chu

sig.gif
  • Options
    Coinage wrote: »
    Oh my God this is hilarious
    Katherine Hayles, an English professor at U.C.L.A., has written about the change she sees in students as one from “deep attention,” a state of single-minded absorption that can last for hours, to one of “hyper attention,” which jumps from target to target, preferring to skim the surface of lots of different things than to probe the depths of just one.

At Columbia University, where every student is required to pass a core curriculum with an average of 200 to 300 pages of reading each week, professors have been discussing how to deal with the conspicuous change in students’ ability to get through their assignments. The curriculum has more or less stayed in place, but “we’re constantly thinking about how we’re teaching when attention spans have changed since 50 years ago,” said Lisa Hollibaugh, a dean of academic planning at Columbia.
    People aren't doing the reading for your required English class? I need to lie down to handle this disturbing news

ehhh I would agree with this re: the internet fracturing our ability to pay attention to a single stream of information

I have certainly found it's the case with myself

• Options
    porpporp Registered User regular
    Ppups. How are you going to be so close but so far away from me this weekend. Whhhhyyyyyy

• Options
    @jacobkosh wtf why does ms marvel have bendy powers and a weird pug in this game?

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    imfd4w94rf42.png
    BigMood

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Class is way easier to pay attention to if it's interesting which y'know

Gen Ed English probably is not

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    Hey chat! Colorado was dope. Went for a monster hike the morning I left. Few years ago the altitude would have killed me. Kicked my butt a little bit yesterday but in a good way!

Few days home, then on to NY.

Hope you're all well.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular

Who do I look like, VH?

wtf

Who do I look like, VH?

(Because he offered to fuck all comers, not because he's a housebreaker)

oh

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    jacobkosh wtf why does ms marvel have bendy powers and a weird pug in this game?

I'm guessing the dog is Lockjaw

The current Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) has bendy powers in the comics

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular

This is gonna be fun.

Who could have foreseen this chain of events

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    jacobkosh wtf why does ms marvel have bendy powers and a weird pug in this game?

that’s how kamala khan ms marvel is

Allegedly a voice of reason.
This discussion has been closed.