Options

Tom Paris Sucks [chat]

PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
Vote for your favorite Tom Paris is awful option. Or don't and be a harry Kim

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net

Tom Paris Sucks [chat] 81 votes

Tuvix is Better
23%
RichyLudiousRchanenLanzshrykewanderingemnmnmeevilbobDesktop Hippieoverride367Kipling217BurnageDacdanxBloodySlothChanusVoid SlayernavgooseDonnicton 19 votes
Like Seriously Tom is Even a dumb name
8%
RedTideElendilBrodyHonkEncTuminMonsieur T 7 votes
Paris more like Paris Texas
2%
Xaviarspool32 2 votes
The metric System
29%
MulysaSemproniusTheBlackWindRhesus PositiveTubularLuggageFuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudJammersjungleroomxAegisArchTofystedethHahnsoo1Captain InertiaCasualMazzyxronyaSparvySleepTOGSoliddavidsdurionsBeNarwhal 24 votes
Two Harry Kims? Still better than one Tom Paris
35%
EchoPreacherSanderJKDanHibikibowenFeralKid PresentableBroloVishNubkriegsJamesThat_GuySpoitZilla360OremLKEtiowsaJubal77DelmainEddyEdith_Bagot-Dix 29 votes

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I know who butters my bread.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    The metric System
    3jca8bo69tqy.jpg

Impeccable timing @bowen. Also @syndalis laying down some REAL TRUTHS about white genocide, amirite? Eh? EH?

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    The metric System
    Bowen, teach us your secrets.

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Bowen with the ruth style calling of the shot.

• Options
    The metric System
    66N4s.jpg

Two Harry Kims.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Aegis wrote: »
    Bowen, teach us your secrets.

Well first you gotta eat nothing but little caesars pizza for a week...

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Mirror-Harry is a good look, not gonna lie

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    I think all polls should include the metric system as an option. Just so americans can ignore it.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    3jca8bo69tqy.jpg

Impeccable timing bowen. Also syndalis laying down some REAL TRUTHS about white genocide, amirite? Eh? EH?

I read it as surprised we all didnt fuck over the centuries to create one combined human race.

Like what happens with playdough.

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    6k1ybnnlkf3h.jpg

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    edited October 2018
    So, don't buy Windows from Amazon I found out.

Just after it shipped I noticed that it is a pirate key that is being sold. I immediately did a return, but I have to wait to get it, and then send it back.

Anyway, so now I'm still needing to source a copy of Windows 10.

EDIT: I say don't buy Windows from Amazon because I went looking for a legitimate copy of Windows via Amazon.ca after I did the return. And I can't find any. They are all pirated.

Nova_C on
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Tuvix is Better
    Tuvix had less of a right to exist than two indivduals that previously existed. This wasn't even a hard choice. STAR TREK LITERALLY DID THIS ALREADY.

THE NEEDS OF THE MANY

SPOCK, MOTHERFUCKER

• Options
    I mean there literally were two Harry Kims. Like I'm not even making that up.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Nova_C wrote: »

Just after it shipped I noticed that it is a pirate key that is being sold. I immediately did a return, but I have to wait to get it, and then send it back.

This is why I click Prime on all my buys from Amazon heh. The reseller market on there is not my favorite thing in the world. But would still much rather than deal with them than eBay.

• Options
    QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    oh great another chat where I'm expected to know a name. Ugh.

• Options
    The metric System
    Preacher wrote: »
    I mean there literally were two Harry Kims. Like I'm not even making that up.
    And both of them suffered. Not as much as, say, O'Brien. But yeah.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Ludious wrote: »
    Tuvix had less of a right to exist than two indivduals that previously existed. This wasn't even a hard choice. STAR TREK LITERALLY DID THIS ALREADY.

THE NEEDS OF THE MANY

SPOCK, MOTHERFUCKER

You are a monster. Tuvix was a unique and wonderful amalgamation. He was Blade of the Voyager. All of their strengths none of their weaknesses!

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited October 2018
    Feral would you like me to ruin the "change my mind" meme?

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    The metric System

EDIT: I say don't buy Windows from Amazon because I went looking for a legitimate copy of Windows via Amazon.ca after I did the return. And I can't find any. They are all pirated.

Can you download the iso?

You can use Windows without a valid key for a little bit, you'll just have a watermark.

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Trick question I already did just by asking the question.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    If you just install Windows 10 from Microsoft they dont realpy make you use a key

It just says "activate windows" in the lower right corner forever with no other change in behavior it seems.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    3jca8bo69tqy.jpg

Impeccable timing bowen. Also syndalis laying down some REAL TRUTHS about white genocide, amirite? Eh? EH?

I read it as surprised we all didnt fuck over the centuries to create one combined human race.

Hmm

Shows in the future should have a cast whose skin colors are drawn from a normal distribution centered on mocha.

Actually wait, if we assume stochastic mixing (for progressive purposes), it's probably going to be a different discrete distribution, based on genes, and hrm

• Options
    The metric System

The only good and pure meme was Bongo Cat, and that was already ruined in a matter of hours.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Paris more like Paris Texas

You can download the installer, copy to USB, then activate it from Microsoft directly after it's installed and running. You don't need to buy a copy from anybody!

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    3jca8bo69tqy.jpg

yeah, exactly this. The lines that divide/define us racially have blurred so much over the centuries up until now, and when you consider gene roddenbury's grand vision of a post scarcity, post racial society... I dunno how there are so many white folks everywhere.

Some, sure... but rare.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Tuvix is Better
    I can remember every single line of dialog between Data and Geordi La Forge.
    I can't remember if Tom Paris or Harry Kim ever said anything on their show.

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Tuvix is Better
    people in spaceships never see the sun so wouldn't they evolve to have pasty white skin tho

also wide short little bodies so they wouldn't fall over every time the ship gets hit with torpedos and shakes

• Options

The only good and pure meme was Bongo Cat, and that was already ruined in a matter of hours.

what

no it's not ruined

the cat is a fictional character, it can't be like "hey did you know bongo cat is actually a right-wing shithead 'comedian'?"

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    Bongo Bowsette is good and pure.

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I have never and probably never will pay for microsoft products because my MSDNAA account refuses to close even though I haven't been enrolled for like 5 years.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    The metric System

what

no it's not ruined

the cat is a fictional character, it can't be like "hey did you know bongo cat is actually a right-wing shithead 'comedian'?"
    One can argue that I ruined it by making it my avatar. :D

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Tuvix is Better
    Qanamil wrote: »
    Bongo Bowsette is good and pure.

Which one? There are two I know of.

• Options

what

no it's not ruined

there are different kinds of ruination for memes i guess

personally, "overexposure" is not one that bothers me much

"person in the meme is actually shitty" does though

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Tuvix is Better
    emnmnme wrote: »
    I can remember every single line of dialog between Data and Geordi La Forge.
    I can't remember if Tom Paris or Harry Kim ever said anything on their show.
    I remember Tom Paris said everything smugly and Harry Kim said everything wooden-boardly

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    The metric System

what

no it's not ruined

Yes.

One could.

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Pleasant surprise of the day: Car registration was only 50 bucks and not 300!

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

THE NEEDS OF THE MANY

SPOCK, MOTHERFUCKER

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Tuvix is Better
    hahnsoo's use of bongocat irrevocably ties the character directly to big acapella

• Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »

You can download the installer, copy to USB, then activate it from Microsoft directly after it's installed and running. You don't need to buy a copy from anybody!

Or, you know, just never activate it. There's no penalty.

• Options
    The metric System
    hahnsoo's use of bongocat irrevocably ties the character directly to big acapella
    We have an aca-genda!

8i1dt37buh2m.png
This discussion has been closed.