As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Severance

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited November 2018 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Severance

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    You don't need PSVR to fully enjoy Tetris Effect, but I'm sure it looks pretty cool. The game itself is the best Tetris ever, though :^:

I don't know if I've ever sat for so long just playing Tetris for such extended periods of time like I have with this game.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    Skull2185 wrote: »
    You don't need PSVR to fully enjoy Tetris Effect, but I'm sure it looks pretty cool. The game itself is the best Tetris ever, though :^:

I don't know if I've ever sat for so long just playing Tetris for such extended periods of time like I have with this game.

I've heard it described more as "you don't need VR to enjoy Tetris Effect, you need VR to fully appreciate Tetris Effect "

• dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    One of the first things my cat did upon adoption was to chew through a mouse cord.

What a literalist.

• Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    My work laptop cord is identifiable from kitty nibbles

One of them (naming no names (it was Bramble)) managed to dislodge one of the keys from the keyboard, too

Luckily it popped back on, otherwise I'd have only been able to work on projects that didn't involve the letter B

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
    edited November 2018

One of them (naming no names (it was Bramble)) managed to dislodge one of the keys from the keyboard, too

Luckily it popped back on, otherwise I'd have only been able to work on projects that didn't involve the letter B

B? Definitely Bramble.

dennis on
  • Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Definitely sounds like something ramle would do. Cats are such goofalls sometimes.

My cats keep finding little sandwich bag twist-ties. No clue where they're getting them, but they hiss at me like I'm the asshole when I take em out of their mouths. Like, I'm a jerk because I'm trying to keep you from choking... Also once, my fatass cat stole a piece of bacon off the counter and growled at me as I chased her down the hall.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    dennis wrote: »

B? Definitely Bramble.

He'll be back for the rest of the letters later.

H9f4bVe.png
  • TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    My friend's cat was fascinated by the cord on his PS4 microphone. When playing destiny we were frequently treated to "no. Toby.Toby! No! That's not food!"

steam_sig.png
    The same cat that chewed through the mouse cord later went on to chew sizable holes in sweaters. Like, full-on knit sweaters.

Sorry, this is now a thread about what asshole cats (i.e. all cats) destroy. Jerry started it!

• McFodderMcFodder Registered User regular
    Golden Yak wrote: »
    dennis wrote: »

B? Definitely Bramble.

He'll be back for the rest of the letters later.

But it's okay, if we receive a message saying 'S ND H P' we'll know where it has come from.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3944-9431-0318
    PSN / Xbox / NNID: Fodder185
  • OverkillengineOverkillengine Registered User regular
    I feel like having the cable that connects to the PSVR headset be proprietary and not easy for the user to swap out/replace was a poor design decision by Sony. Even though you can send it in to Sony for repairs, a change in design would have negated that need.

• RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    My friend's cat was fascinated by the cord on his PS4 microphone. When playing destiny we were frequently treated to "no. Toby.Toby! No! That's not food!"

My kitten cut my ps4 mic cord in half, then immediately stopped playing with it

Tiny adorable asshole

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Though I did try to turn him into a meme, so I deserved far worse
    Ringo wrote: »
    I made a thing with pictures of my new kitten

2FFx2Is.jpg

8EdhiTG.jpg

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • HevachHevach Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    My old cat Loki was a legend on my WoW server. It started with guild level fame for occasional bad kitty outbursts but in the Argent Coliseum it became the thing if legends. Two guilds were about to pull the last boss on heroic, both with no deaths, and with the server first immortal achievement up for grabs. I'm afk, Loki wanders into the desk, meows into the microphone, then steps RIGHT on the W key, walking me forward into the boss and wiping the raid. The other guild got the server first that night, and Loki was officially kicked out of the guild.

Hevach on
  • V1mV1m Registered User regular
    Skull2185 wrote: »
    Also once, my fatass cat stole a piece of bacon off the counter and growled at me as I chased her down the hall.

God damb right she did, you filthy bacon-thief.

Hevach wrote: »
    My old cat Loki was a legend on my WoW server. It started with guild level fame for occasional bad kitty outbursts but in the Argent Coliseum it became the thing if legends. Two guilds were about to pull the last boss on heroic, both with no deaths, and with the server first immortal achievement up for grabs. I'm afk, Loki wanders into the desk, meows into the microphone, then steps RIGHT on the W key, walking me forward into the boss and wiping the raid. The other guild got the server first that night, and Loki was officially kicked out of the guild.

It's times like this I wish there was a button to mark you story as "Not awesome".

As in - fuck that cat.

• TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    For a while one of my cats had a thing where within maybe half an hour of starting ME3 multiplayer with my friends she'd puke somewhere. And always during a mission, never between.

"Ugh sorry guys", "Oh, it's time for Levy to puke again?" became a thing.

Not as impressive as the time the other cat somehow got a claw stuck in the tassel on the table runner on my entertainment center. He freaked out and ran away, which pulled the whole thing off like one of those TV tablecloth tricks gone bad scenes. Which not only threw a bunch of anime models and video game figures across the floor, one of them managed to clip the cord for the power strip, jostling it just loose enough to cut power to everything.

My friends thought my apartment had exploded.

steam_sig.png
  • Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular
    Hevach wrote: »

At least he has catnip.