As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [GIF] Thread is home to all, but will always be (NSF56K)

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    yeah refs are supposed to stay out of the way but if they happen to interfere with the play by accident it's tough shit

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular

Okay, sometimes smoking is cool.

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    We get it, you vape!

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    I wish we had Justin Trudeau instead of that giant hairless orangutan.

This is a tough on for me to agree with for personal reasons

but I still kind of do.

• Options

I need to find the cartoon 'legs flailing' sound effect to put with this.

• Options
    cB557 wrote: »

Two please.

And a sword.

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    TheStig wrote: »
    I couldn't find the gif version of this, but it's a must see

https://v.redd.it/nh59jypkia221/DASH_4_8_M

Holy shit there was a literal question describing this exact scenario and the outcome of it on the soccer referee exam
    Dropped-ball at the closest point outside the 6-yard box to where the ball hit the dog.

Fun alternate to this, if the ball hit the referee instead of a dog and bounced into the goal, the goal would count!

Edit: upon rewatch it's all moot because the ball struck the attacker's arm, so hand ball, free kick to the defense.

I though you could only call hands if they were used on purpose? Like if someone kicks the ball into my arm, why would I be penalized?

• Options
    HermanoHermano Registered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »
    #pipe wrote: »
    I couldn't find the gif version of this, but it's a must see

https://v.redd.it/nh59jypkia221/DASH_4_8_M

Holy shit there was a literal question describing this exact scenario and the outcome of it on the soccer referee exam
    Dropped-ball at the closest point outside the 6-yard box to where the ball hit the dog.

Fun alternate to this, if the ball hit the referee instead of a dog and bounced into the goal, the goal would count!

Edit: upon rewatch it's all moot because the ball struck the attacker's arm, so hand ball, free kick to the defense.

I though you could only call hands if they were used on purpose? Like if someone kicks the ball into my arm, why would I be penalized?

If your arms outstretched it can be considered your deliberately trying to block the ball with it, so handball

Also you can't actually block the goalkeeper kicking it out anyway, with any part of your body, and the play was blown dead at that point before it hit the dog

PSN- AHermano
  • Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    klemming wrote: »
    I remember being upset that my transformers didn't transform themselves like in the ads on TV.
    This is a feeling of betrayal future generations will never have to feel:

I got my credit card in my hand. Tell me there is a generation 1 Soundwave that does this that I can synch up to my Google Play.

It also needs to have built in speakers to make this sound
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkdry54C0oU

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    It's a cheat! The grill over his abs is a fake!

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Delzhand wrote: »
    It's a cheat! The grill over his abs is a fake!

That model is inspired by the 2.0 Masterpiece Optimus Prime (convoy), and all the Masterpiece Prime's use cheat grills.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »
    cB557 wrote: »

Two please.

And a sword.

there are very few things more satisfying than watching someone who has very very good knife skills do prep work. i actually got made fun of at Red Lobster a little bit when i first started because i was literally standing, open mouthed with amazement like o: watching this dude chop vegetables. it was like my brain couldn't actually make sense of how the onion was coming apart, he was moving so quickly and precisely

• Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    give that pupper those treats you monster

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

Put this human in jail immediately.

• Options

"Oh, fuck you, Billy."

• Options
    StrikorStrikor Calibrations? Calibrations! Registered User regular
    Dog.exe has stopped working

• Options
    RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    I think soccer would be more fun if it had dogs.

Maybe like twenty minutes in just release a bunch of dogs.

Then forty minutes in release a bunch of cats.

RT800 on
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    RT800 wrote: »

basically all sports should be

https://youtu.be/GpTPm1R4_AM

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    RT800 wrote: »

We're talking about wolves and jaguars here, right?
    Then I approve.

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    There was the old C-130 flare gif a couple pages back. Watched two AC-130s from a blocking position on a lower ridge, just circle a mountain in Afghanistan and shell it for hours. The force we had surrounded was trying to break out, as I understand it.

Anywho, video.

https://youtu.be/UG8A3FXhZ_c

• Options

• Options

• Options
    KruiteKruite Registered User regular

NOPE NOPE NOPE

• Options
    Kruite wrote: »
    NOPE NOPE NOPE
    There's way too much milk in there!

(It's actually called Bungee Dunking. I love that that's the official name for it.)

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Weaver wrote: »
    There was the old C-130 flare gif a couple pages back. Watched two AC-130s from a blocking position on a lower ridge, just circle a mountain in Afghanistan and shell it for hours. The force we had surrounded was trying to break out, as I understand it.

Anywho, video.

My dad's retired Air Force (repair tech in Vietnam). I've grown up around planes and guns all my life.

I wish such beautiful feats of engineering weren't used to end life.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    Weaver wrote: »

Anywho, video.

My dad's retired Air Force (repair tech in Vietnam). I've grown up around planes and guns all my life.

I wish such beautiful feats of engineering weren't used to end life.

There's few things in life I find more interesting or exciting than fighter jets.

Just a pity they're killing machines...

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    at least the coolest plane ever made was just for spying, not blowing people up

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »

Sure, but it was mostly spying to find reasons to blow people up.

• Options

Incorrect, the F-15 is very much for blowing people up. Mostly people that venture into the airspace it is patrolling uninvited, but still...

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    no plane is cooler than the sr-71 blackbird, chris

I'm sorry but it's true

• Options
    Pfft!

The Soviets didn't even try to copy it, can't have been THAT Cool (okay the Blackbird is EXTREMELY cool, but I still love the F-15 more)...

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    The Bell YFM-1 Airacuda was made for blowing stuff up!

It was just really bad at it

.... it was ok at blowing itself up though

• Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular

I'm sorry but it's true

Yeah 'cause it's the X-men's plane.

• Options

I'm sorry but it's true

If it makes you feel better a lot of our plane spying resulted in us realizing the Russian airforce was far less capable than we thought they were, potentially averting ww3. I'm not sure how much of that was the u2 or the sr-71.

Like they'd snap photos of Russian military bases and it was apparent how little they had thanks to their shit economy.

• Options
    KhavallKhavall British ColumbiaRegistered User regular
    The coolest plane is that one with the 50 wings that collapsed in on itself.

come the fuck on now

• Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular

I'm sorry but it's true

Counter Argument: The Space Shuttle.

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Enc wrote: »

I'm sorry but it's true

That's a spaceship though, not a plane.

• Options
    Enc wrote: »

I'm sorry but it's true

Technically not really an airplane, but a reusable liquid-fuel rocketship designed to be landed in a similar fashion to a plane.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Tomcat is probably my favorite of the fighter jets.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
This discussion has been closed.