Options

What Kind of [Podcast] Do You Like?

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Olivaw wrote: »
    But what IS a morphing grid, really

i hate that i have like

3 answers to this

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    I dunno, people talking about a tv show but not really about the tv show all the time?
    Okay so there’s Madame Woe and Pineapple the Clown, and Goldar and Rito became Bulk and Skull’s slaves, and the command center’s basement is possibly not the basement, and Tanya’s complicated, and that’s all you need to know about the Power Rangers.

sig.gif
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    OTHER (aka the coward's option)
    Olivaw wrote: »
    But what IS a morphing grid, really

"morphing grid?" What a nonsense, meaningless phrase.

A Morphin' Grid on the other hand...

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    (they are very intentional with the spelling across various forms of media, so it's clearly in the style guide and probably a trademark somewhere)

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I dunno, people talking about a tv show but not really about the tv show all the time?
    If the Hobbits from Lord of the Rings (Samwise Frodo Pippin and Merry) were power Rangers what colors would they be and what would their zords and special powers be?

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    (they are very intentional with the spelling across various forms of media, so it's clearly in the style guide and probably a trademark somewhere)

It is absolutely a trademark thing, from what I understand

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    There are, at this point, two to three canonically distinct timelines in the canonical power rangers universe, even before we get in to the comics

• Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    I love reading people's non-standard interpretations of text, whether I find them believable or not

Almost as much as I love playing with the text myself

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    Literally the more you know about Power Rangers the less you understand.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Wyborn wrote: »
    I love reading people's non-standard interpretations of text, whether I find them believable or not

Which Zelda timeline is Dino Charge in?

sig.gif
  • Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    SimBen wrote: »
    Wyborn wrote: »

Which Zelda timeline is Dino Charge in?

It's the Downfall timeline I think

Wyborn on
    dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    I’m really enjoying watching the Waypoint XCom feature that went up on YouTube today that was originally streamed... in August.

Is Waypoint just not interested in archiving their video content? Is it hidden somewhere in their Twitch archives? I feel like they they are casting this content directly into the void. Or for the hundred or whatever people who manage to catch their shit live, and then into the void.

• Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    I don't think the movie actually pushes that idea at all, but it's been a bit since I watched it

We never learn what happened to John Spartan's daughter, at all.

We do know his wife has since passed away.

We know a huge earthquake hit the area, possibly resulting in the death of Spartan's wife.

His daughter is then put into foster-care and receives a new last name.

She then joins the police force and has an almost primal urge to revisit the action of the 90's, almost as if it is in her DNA.

And when her & John try out the psychic sex, Spartan's mind freaks all the way out (I wonder if there is a reason for that).

The film doesn't set it up but it also does nothing to negate any of the above.

The only way this is true is if Sandra Bullock's character knows, and willingly says nothing.

She has access to his personnel record and history, which would have a list of his next of kin, and offers to find his daughter for him so they can reconnect.

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    august wrote: »
    I’m really enjoying watching the Waypoint XCom feature that went up on YouTube today that was originally streamed... in August.

Is Waypoint just not interested in archiving their video content? Is it hidden somewhere in their Twitch archives? I feel like they they are casting this content directly into the void. Or for the hundred or whatever people who manage to catch their shit live, and then into the void.

it's funny because part of the reason they hired natalie was to be able to get their streamed content to youtube faster but for whatever reason it hasn't borne out the way they wanted

i think i remember hearing that the studio set up is really good for streaming, and really bad for archiving video for w/e reason

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Speaking of latent Waypoint content, I miss Austin's BotW challenge run and also wish he'd have extended that concept to other games

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    you're not going to get austin walker to do a nuzlocke

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    you're not going to get austin walker to do a nuzlocke

I wouldn't dare try--I get too frustrated watching people do nuzlockes

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    well yeah they're an inherently really boring playstyle

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    They're switching away from video to do more audio stuff

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I just voted in the community goty GB thing. I put RDR2 at 10 because I couldn't think of a tenth game.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular

it's funny because part of the reason they hired natalie was to be able to get their streamed content to youtube faster but for whatever reason it hasn't borne out the way they wanted

i think i remember hearing that the studio set up is really good for streaming, and really bad for archiving video for w/e reason

Danika quit so Natalie has taken over some of her duties.

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Javen wrote: »
    Zonugal wrote: »
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    I don't think the movie actually pushes that idea at all, but it's been a bit since I watched it

We never learn what happened to John Spartan's daughter, at all.

We do know his wife has since passed away.

We know a huge earthquake hit the area, possibly resulting in the death of Spartan's wife.

His daughter is then put into foster-care and receives a new last name.

She then joins the police force and has an almost primal urge to revisit the action of the 90's, almost as if it is in her DNA.

And when her & John try out the psychic sex, Spartan's mind freaks all the way out (I wonder if there is a reason for that).

The film doesn't set it up but it also does nothing to negate any of the above.

The only way this is true is if Sandra Bullock's character knows, and willingly says nothing.

She has access to his personnel record and history, which would have a list of his next of kin, and offers to find his daughter for him so they can reconnect.

Which she doesn't.

She offers to do so but it doesn't happen.

But also, yeah, that is a weak point in the theory.

Which, yeah, it is a dumb, stupid theory.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options

Nah Cado has taken most of Danika's work as far as I know and am allowed to comment on

• Options

Nah Cado has taken most of Danika's work as far as I know and am allowed to comment on

I thought Natalie took over the social media stuff.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Please stop talking about incest thank you

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Here's a flow chart for you to use in the future

"Should I talk about incest on the forums?"
    No

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Podcasts With a Guy Playing a Character Talking to People Who Are Also Characters
    Tube wrote: »

No

I'm pretty sure we already had an exhaustive thread on the subject.

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    *sighs and deletes his 4000 word OP for a House of Habsburg discussion thread*

• Options
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Tube wrote: »

No

I'm pretty sure we already had an exhaustive thread on the subject.

There's still an active game of thrones thread!

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    power rangers: not even once

• Options
    existexist Registered User regular
    Since when is incest illegal?

UmPiq.png
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    If there is an official list of questions that really shouldn’t ever need to be asked, that one would definitely be in the top 10.

• Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Nestle should put out a little chocolatier's set, where you can make your own candy at home. A Kit Kat Kit. And then they can have a little cartoon mascot, the Kit Kat Kit Cat. And then a hobby set letting make your own plushie, a Kit Kat Kit Cat Kit

And so on and et cetera, you get this bit

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Sorry. This is the first thing that came to mind.

https://youtu.be/7KNtWrC7vfI

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Nestle should put out a little chocolatier's set, where you can make your own candy at home. A Kit Kat Kit. And then they can have a little cartoon mascot, the Kit Kat Kit Cat. And then a hobby set letting make your own plushie, a Kit Kat Kit Cat Kit

Does the kit Kat kit cat wear a kit kat kit cat cat kilt?

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    *Silently slides over a Tijuana Bible entitled "Kit Kat Kit Cat's Kit Kat Klit"*

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Podcasts With a Guy Playing a Character Talking to People Who Are Also Characters

Alright but where's the bit where Nestle gets to explicitly fuck over a group of natives in order to gain more money from this venture?

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »

Alright but where's the bit where Nestle gets to explicitly fuck over a group of natives in order to gain more money from this venture?

That’s the Kit Kat Kit Cat Kit Bull Shit

• Options
    Getting older sucks.

I did some light housework, sat down at my computer to take a break for a few minutes and discovered that I must have tweaked my neck at some point because it hurts to turn my head to left. I have no idea how I did this to myself.

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular

You're gonna eat tiffin, you're gonna crap thunder!

Mwx884o.jpg
This discussion has been closed.