As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

lazy [chat]

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular

It too real

poo
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Honestly the best captain was Decker who was right every single time then fucked a satellite and turned into a new form of life we can't comprehend.

What did Sisko do, huh? Did he ever fuck a satellite and turn into the Next Evolution of Mankind?

Didn't think so.

jungleroomx on
  • Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    My co-workers found out I wasn’t 25.

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    I asked my friend where he puts Archer on his bad list

I told him this is like when they ask you what year it is after you get hit in the head, to calibrate the extent of his damage
    will report back

• Options
    Honestly the best captain was Decker who was right every single time then fucked a satellite and turned into a new form of life we can't comprehend.

What did Sisko do, huh? Did he ever fuck a satellite and turn into the Next Evolution of Mankind?

Didn't think so.

kind of

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    MrMister wrote: »
    "The great thing about video game music recordings is that they have surprisingly good middle voices in the strings. Usually when you have an orchestra the viola section and the second violin section are really weak, and you just come to expect that. But when it comes to video game music... they're just good."

MrMrMister is such a fukkin nerd

credeiki

Is this music based on older system that do their own wave generation (eg: most 8 and 16 bit consoles, commodore 64 and other pre-amiga PCs) or from newer stuff that is based on patches or just recorded audio?

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited January 2019

Didn't think so.

kind of

Sisko was kind of the actual fulfillment of a religious prophecy?

In sci fi that has to count for something.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    The best captains are Kangaroo > Jack Sparrow > Crunch > Obvious.

Captain Jack Harkness > Captain Jack Will Get You High Tonight > Captain Jack Sparrow

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »

Didn't think so.

kind of

Sisko was kind of the actual fulfillment of a religious prophecy?

In sci fi that has to count for something.

Everyones got a damn prophecy in Sci Fi. Probably get 3 prophecies fulfilled taking a shit on a particularly bleak Saturday!

This guy made a baby with the Voyager probe!

• Options
    Sisko exists outside of time now so like he probably is getting/will get/has gotten up to some weird stuff

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Feral wrote: »

Captain Jack Harkness > Captain Jack Will Get You High Tonight > Captain Jack Sparrow

This lack of Captain Morgan is disconcerting

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    I havent watched ALL of star trek, but no other show went so wild with the end as ds9 did, have they?

Because the end of that show was fucking bananas.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
  • Options
    GOOD TWEET

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular

Where has he gone?

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

His name isn't Jack

"Morgan" is a dumb name

Is it his first name or his last name

Who the fuck knows

Get a better name, Captain Jerkface

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    I havent watched ALL of star trek, but no other show went so wild with the end as ds9 did, have they?

enterprise ended by invalidating the ability of the entire show to stand on its own and randomly killed off one of the only decent characters for i guess funsies

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    I watched all of Enterprise a couple years ago but then fell asleep halfway through the finale and just never finished it

• Options
    that comment made me smile, yes

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    You forgot to rank this

https://youtu.be/OFdgK2GbHmo

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    SanderJK wrote: »
    You forgot to rank this

You have bested me

• Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    You forgot to rank this

what is going on

• Options
    is red hat captain jack?

• Options
    what about captain sanders

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    VishNub wrote: »
    You forgot to rank this

what is going on

In the mid 90s 2 German Eurodance producers recruited this American soldier stationed in Frankfurt....

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    lkcwgs85xqhp.jpeg

Pant based opportunities you say...

• Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular

It felt like they got told to end it and it wrapped way too quick.

The end of TNG was solid gold.

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    You forgot to rank this

what is going on

Women running an obstacle course in the rain without their bras is not to be questioned.

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Picard tier

Starfleet captain tier

Archer tier

• Options
    JebusUD wrote: »

It felt like they got told to end it and it wrapped way too quick.

The end of TNG was solid gold.

I would argue that seven seasons is mlre than enough.

with the rarest of exceptions, most people feel like shows rush the landing, born out of some belief that shows need to contine forever to amuse us

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    Bottom tier is Duck Hunt

• Options
    Playing Neverwinter Nights. The first one. I'm inside an ancient, abandoned city that has been buried under the sands of a desert for 50,000 years.

I looted a bookshelf and found some boots worn by a famous thief from the Sword Coast.

... what?

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
  • Options
    AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    Definitive list of star trek captains in alphabetical order

Janeway > Kirk > Picard > Sisko

This reminds me of when my friend sent me this

XRya14x.png?1

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    You forgot to rank this

what is going on

This is the cover for the single:

9caxvbybr9mr.jpg

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Playing Neverwinter Nights. The first one. I'm inside an ancient, abandoned city that has been buried under the sands of a desert for 50,000 years.

I looted a bookshelf and found some boots worn by a famous thief from the Sword Coast.

... what?

The thief was most famous for breaking into an ancient, abandoned city that had been buried under the sands of a desert for 50,000 years.

• Options
    I'm trying to connect to a grid of sensors using a 16 year old HP iPAQ device with a bluetooth range if about 8 inches.

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Tcheldor wrote: »
    Hey [chat]. Is anyone playing the mobile game Epic 7? It's been pretty neat to check out, but curious if anyone else is.

(Standard JRPG Gacha type game. It has a few interesting game play features, and a cool reroll mechanic so you can actually start your account with good characters and gear. It also has decent English VA, music, and is relatively pretty, all of which are nice pluses.)

How much are they paying micro-influencers these days? Do they let you set your own script or are there keywords you have to hit?

i was reading the other day and for top twitch streamers (people with more than 10k simultaneous viewers on a regular basis) their rate to play a promoted game on stream is typically between 1k (for a small, western indie game) all the way up to 10k (for a triple A title or an asian mobile game- a genre that has a huge promotional budget). those are dollars per hour. fucking nuts.

It seems high but an hour of some asian f2p mobile game is subscriber poison and they probably have to manage it super carefully and budget a very low, fixed number of sessions per month.

Most influencers don’t work from scripts

They’ll get messaging points but part of why brands use them is for their voice/audience

• Options
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    This is the cover for the single:

For a second there I thought that anime chick wasn't wearing anything below the waist.

This discussion has been closed.