As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WARFRAME] Mesa Prime access ending, Oberon Prime vaulted, Equinox Prime arrives - 4/2

• Options
    Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    Daimar wrote: »
    Mortious wrote: »
    turn-in location changes every time somebody turns in (... I think anyway?)

I thought that originally too, but now I think you just teleport to the other point when you hand in, because the other player's positions dont change.

But I haven't done it enough to verify.

Yes, when you turn in you get teleported back to your side, the points don't switch.

That makes it even easier then; you don't need to worry about stuff, you just plant your Goalie on turn-in and everyone else goes to town.

See You Space Cowboy: a ttrpg about sad space bounty hunters
    https://podcast.tidalwavegames.com/
  • Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    OK SO THE INDEX. It is currently bugged, so let's wait until a hotfix. Once it's fixed, IT IS NOT AS BAD AS YOU THINK. Yes, even you Switch players can indeed do this!

1. You will want A BUDDY. Come on y'all we're all in a clan, this isn't that hard. You can do this with just two of you. If you're REALLY COOL you could do it with 1, but it would be a pain in the ass, so I cannot rec that. Obviously a 4 player group will make this easiest. This guide actually assumes a 4 player premade, but I'll be noting the two types of frames you absolutely need. Try not to play with Specters, that's stupid; at the very least two real people and then PUGs.

2. To make it even easier, run in Low Risk. Nothing says you can't do that. However, if you want PHAT $$$$$$$, go for medium or high risk.

3. this guide assumes you know the very basics about the Index (TL;DR - objective is to score more points than other guy; timer is slowly running out & you get more time based on your point turn ins; turn-in location changes every time somebody turns in (... I think anyway?)

Now, Warframes You Need and Strategy
    Your goal is to go 3 rounds without the enemy scoring. This is honestly not as hard as it seems; the enemy is dumb as heck; I regularly do games where the enemy only manages 1 point anyway.

A two person team can get away with JUST a goalie and a point carry. In this strategy, you have the goalie sit on one point. Your point carry turns in when the timer ticks down; but then IMMEDIATELY turns in again to move the turn-in back into Baby Jail. Obviously, if you've got two Goalies, you don't have to worry about that so much.

General Considerations:
    • Holding points reduces your maximum health and gives you an energy degen debuff. You automatically start with one point of debuff in Medium and two points in High Risk, even if you're carrying no points. You CANNOT use Gear items in the Index, so you cannot rely on Squad Energy Restores to help you. The Energy Siphon Aura, Zenurik Focus School's Energizing Dash and Energy Pulse, Arcane Energize, and Warframe abilities and mods that restore Energy all help. I do not suggest using the Corrupted mods that increase energy costs for this reason, unless you KNOW you're not going to be casting very often. Enemies DO NOT drop Energy or Health; the only places to get those are at specific locations on the map. You'll get those memorized and you will run back to them when you need energy.
    • You will want to bring some absolutely fuck off murderguns. Single target massive damage is best; these aren't swarms of enemies, but rather individual mini-bosses. Whatever you've got that's your nastiest, meanest fuckoff murdergun is your best bet.
    • Related, all the enemies in the Index have Shields and Alloy Armor. Robots have Robotic Flesh; Humans have, uh... Regular Flesh. Thus, building for Magnetic + Radiation can be very helpful. Building with Radiation plus high Status Chance is hilarious and awesome as some enemies (looking at you, stupid ospreys that fart out giant corrosive / toxin clouds) then murder the shit out of each other.
    • If you are playing a Warframe that has an easy way to open enemies up for Finishers, using Covert Lethality = Yes. Add Fury + Gladiator Vice + Arcane Fury to make the animation faster. Because then you just ignore whatever armor enemies have and slit their throats. Unless they're Bursas or Ospreys though, in which case you can just get fucked, I guess :\ (there's no auto kill animation for them so they just stare at you while you're like dammit why won't you dieeeee). Even so, this is STUPID helpful as the Index goes on, because enemies will eventually start laughing at your guns (yes, even Mesa's guns, though probably not in just 3 rounds of Index). Very few things laugh at Covert Lethality.
    • Yeah, yeah, Corrosive Projection helps and shit. But so does Energy Siphon. Pick which one you like more.
    • Personally, my biggest problem can be knowing where the hell the enemy even IS, so I find it useful to put some sort of Enemy Radar in my build. You CANNOT use your Companions in the Index, so you can't rely on Animal Instinct here. (You don't need loot detection or Vaccum, trust me.)

Goalie: This person sits on one of the point turn-ins and keeps people from turning in points. You want a 'frame that has great point control. You MIGHT want to bring two of these guys, so that you can control both turn-ins.
    The ideal 'frames for this are:
    • Limbo: Minimum range maximum duration Cataclysm + Stasis; have REALLY GOOD WEAPONS and possibly either build yourself for a bit of tankbuttness -OR- try out the Rolling Guard + Amalgamated Diffusion for quick zipping in and out of Rift. If you play Limbo I shouldn't have to remind you, but, anyway: be careful. Enemy interaction with Rift is inconsistant, and for all I know those stupid gas clouds & mines in Index can hit you in it. Remember, you can use your Operator to hit enemies that ignore Cataclysm!
    • Khora: Strangledome. You'll probably want it big-ish, because I'm not sure if an enemy that's swung around by the chains into the turn-in radius can still accidentially "turn-in." I don't know if Venari comes with you, unfortunately; I know regular Companions are disabled though.
    • Gara: Mass Vitrify wall. CAVEAT: I've heard that some enemies can walk / teleport through it / fly over it? Will want to keep an eye on it.
    • Vauban: Bastille and just his general "Hello, I heard you like MINES!!!" CAVEAT: I don't know if the enemies in this arena can sorta-ignore Bastille. If so, he's not quite as good as I thought. If they're affected normally by Bastille, fucking go for it. If it does work though, this is basically the DREAM for Vauban: a place where he can actually reliably expect enemies to funnel in and set all his stuff off.
    • Atlas: Requires the Tectonic Fracture Augment. You build a triangle of Tectonic Walls around turn-in, and then Petrify + One Punch Man anybody who tries to get close.
    • Frost: Probably the weakest of these guys (unless Bastille doesn't really work), as Snow Globe ONLY slows enemies down, so you'll need to pay A LOT more attention. You basically just have a little bit more time to kill things.

Point Carry: Carries the points. The thing about Points in the Index is that they drastically reduce your Maximum Health and cause Energy degen as you go, so you really need some absolute tankbutt 'frames. This is something I'm not as up and up on, so other people may want to chime in! You CANNOT bring Energy Restores (no item use) so DO NOT rely on that.
    • Rhino: Rhino is the absolute gold standard for Index, to the point that I often end up in runs that are nothing but Rhinos. You'll want his Iron Shrapnel Augment so that you can re-cast Iron Skin as needed. I'm going to repeat this a lot, but keep an eye on your Energy so you CAN re-cast! Another great thing: a LOT of enemies in the Index have very visible attacks that do a butt-ton of damage, so if you see one winding up for it, explode & re-cast Iron Skin and then run straight into whatever it is for that sweet, sweet extra armor.
    • Inaros: He's Inaros. He's Best Boi. Even with the very large Health debuffs, he still has so much HP that he's like, yeah, whatever. I would still STRONGLY suggest building him for extra armor above HP, so that the HP reduction matters a bit less, and I would recommend using his Negation Swarm Augment so that you don't get pasted by Slash or Toxin procs. Additionally though, his 1 opens up enemies to Finishers, so using a Dagger with Covert Lethality = instant kills regardless of how strong enemies are (again, except stupid bursas and ospreys)
    • Hildryn: Note that I don't know how Hildryn's shields interact with the energy drain debuffs, so it's entirely possible that she'll be afflicted with shield drain instead. Use at your own risk?
    • Nezha: The biggest problem with Nezha in the Index is that his Warding Ring "only" reduces damage by 90%. Meaning, enemies are still doing 10% of their damage to you. Note that enemies in the Index can do A LOT of damage. 10% of 4000 is still 400 damage. Still, being quick on your feet and attentive works decently enough!
    • Wukong: Biggest problem is that he needs energy to Not Die, and carrying points gives energy drain.
    • Gara: Gara shares the same problem as Nezha, only moreso, as her damage reduction is only 70% (up to 90% with the right mods). Still, she can carry points in a pinch better than others, AND she's already a great Goalie, so she can pull double duty. Plus, she can also work as damage with very careful Vitrify management by boosting Splinter Storm to ludicrous damage!
    • Valkyr: I haven't tried this myself, alas, but I figure if you can keep Hysteria going, you'll be fine. With the caveat of "Melee 2.9 made things with that kinda wonky." You'll want to build her for maximum Duration and Efficiency in this case. Paralysis lets you use the Covert Lethality trick too! Though only if you're NOT using Hysteria.
    • Your Operator!: Is not a Warframe! But they can safely carry points and move very fast. This works best if you brought Umbra.

DO NOT BE A POINT "HERO." The maximum number of points you should carry at any one time is 15. Anything more and you get diminishing returns from bonus points, plus you'll be waddling around at 1 hp, plus you'll likely lose the game by just running out of time because you didn't turn in. IF THE TIMER IS RUNNING OUT, TURN IN ANYWAY. IF THE TURN IN LOCATION IS *NOT* BEHIND YOUR GOALIE'S DEFENSES, *TURN IN EVEN IF IT'S JUST ONE POINT*. Does it look cool as heck when your Rhino is surrounded by a glittering green nimbus of 100 points? Sure! Is it completely useless and going to lose you the game? Yes!

Okay, so, for this particular challenge, the only two you absolutely need are at least one Goalie and at least one Point Carry. However, these two categories will make your life easier.

MURDERHOBOS: Your job is to kill things and kill them really really fast. Things can't turn in points if they are dead.
    • Mesa: it's Mesa idk what else you want me to say.
    • Excalibur(Umbra): "I LIKE SWORDS." "WELCOME TO CORNERIA." Umbra, however, is also a big fat beefcake who brings awesome crowd control. More importantly, you can hop into Operator form, carry points that way, and leave AI Umbra to hitscan murder everything around you.
    • Ash: Fatal Teleport + Covert Lethality = Ash can kill any humanoid, moa, or dog enemy instantly while invisible by poofing to them. I personally play this build because I find it a bit more fun than just kinda being Rhino with a big gun. Biggest problems are that killing things one at a time like that can take time, especially since even with massive speed buffs the finisher animation still takes time, plus it's hard to deal with Ospreys and Bursas (for those, I use my #4). Basically, Ash can kill things really really dead, but he does so kinda slowly.

General buffs/utility: These are Warframes that don't really fit into the other categories, but nonetheless can make everything easier.
    • Nova(Slow Build): She slows everybody on the map down and then makes them explode. This makes it easier to keep guys away from point turn in (making things easier on your Goalie), makes it easier for your Murderhobo to murder things, etc. Wormhole ALSO helps with traversing the map quickly to get from one turn-in to the other.
    • Trinity:... it's Trinity, guys. Idk what else to tell you. Her biggest asset here is Energy Vampire, so a pure EV build is great. Keeping everybody's energy up makes it easier for them to do their jobs and not die.
    • Octavia: OH BOY ITS THE BUFF LADY. Besides bringing FRESH JAMS, she helps with Energy regen, she can make you invisible, grant other buffs (... well, if you aren't me and don't suck at timing things), and she can give you massive damage boosts.
    • Banshee: Sonar + Resonance = Massive damage buffs for errybody. Plus, helps to find dudes!
    • Equinox: I've seen Equinox in Index but I know VERY little about her so I can't give specifics.

In the end, those are general categories. The BEST Warframes for Index are the ones YOU like the best and feel most comfortable with.
    ~WITH ALL THAT SAID~

Anybody on PC who wants to do Nightwave Index with me (once it's patched so you can get credit for it) is 100% welcome. I can bring Ash, Rhino, Trinity, or Banshee; I'm holding off on Limbo until I can get Rolling Guard.

*edit* Here I was going to offer to go 40 waves of Defense in an Arbitration on PC just out of sheer bloody mindedness, but kill 100 Eximus is wayyyy easier. That's basically "do Elite Sanctuary Onslaught for a while."

What's bugged about it, other than the obvious issues with the Simulor?

Yeah, please don't hoard points. I've lost a round of Index before with a 70ish-0ish advantage and 149 seconds left on the clock due to the enemy turning in something like 28 points at once. I think we only had one death.

• Options
    dipuc4lifedipuc4life ... In my own HeadRegistered User regular
    edited March 2019
    novaspike wrote: »
    For the Nintennos, since the defense mission is gone, shall we try the index instead this weekend?

If you really can just stand on the goal as Limbo in the rift I'll volunteer to be goalkeeper!

Well, then ... that rules me out. Haven't reached the index yet. As far as I can understand you have to have it unlocked to play (can't be taxied). If I push really hard I could probably get there by this weekend ... I honestly ... don't feel like that push. Just as easily this week goes from missing 13k points to 18k points for me ... FML. It's okay ... I am not gonna rush the game just to get 5k more points ... if I get to 30 I get there ... I mean ... I SHOULD get there.

dipuc4life on
    NNID: SW-6490-6173-9136
    Playstation: Dipuc4Life
    Warframe_Switch IGN: ONVEBAL
  • Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2019
    dipuc4life wrote: »
    For the Nintennos, since the defense mission is gone, shall we try the index instead this weekend?

If you really can just stand on the goal as Limbo in the rift I'll volunteer to be goalkeeper!

Well, then ... that rules me out. Haven't reached the index yet. As far as I can understand you have to have it unlocked to play (can't be taxied). If I push really hard I could probably get there by this weekend ... I honestly ... don't feel like that push. Just as easily this week goes from missing 13k points to 18k points for me ... FML. It's okay ... I am not gonna rush the game just to get 5k more points ... if I get to 30 I get there ... I mean ... I SHOULD get there.

I think that unlocking the node next to it via taxi-ing will unlock it.

edit: unless there's a quest associated with unlocking it, which there very well might be.

Mortious on
    Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    novaspikenovaspike Registered User regular
    As far as I know there isn't a quest. One of the faction quests involves the Index, but the mission is a side one.

@dipuc4life If you want we can try taxi-ing to the adjacent node to see if that works.

• Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    There is a quest related to the Index called the Glast Gambit, though I'm not sure if you need to complete it before you can participate in the regular Index missions or not, but it does lock you out of Index content while the quest is in progress.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Daimar wrote: »
    There is a quest related to the Index called the Glast Gambit, though I'm not sure if you need to complete it before you can participate in the regular Index missions or not, but it does lock you out of Index content while the quest is in progress.

Glast Gambit can be done after having the Index unlocked, it's not a prerequisite.

Potential issue with that quest, I did it in a group, and everybody had to pay the joining fee, but it looked like I was the only one to get the payout at the end since it was technically a quest reward.

Move to New Zealand
  • Options
    PapaganderPapagander Registered User regular
    dporowski wrote: »
    Okay, so, there is now like 4 slots available on Xbox, oops I forgot to make an Alliance I'll get on that, please post here and probably ping me as well for an invite.

We are not talkative or outgoing, but we have a very nice dojo and full labs.

Edit: Alliance is up as "Name Goes Here"

@dporowski I'm LyrKing if I can get my clan Grey Legacy into the Alliance. I think you need to send either me or my clan an invite?

Also for the whole get and give a favor, if any PA folk on Xbox cannot get into dporowski's Xbox clan, I offer up Grey Legacy as a clan as well. I'm a solo player by nature (and the clan was created just so I could mess around with dojo design), but if people are willing to put up with my causal/solo way of life I'm open to grouping with folks and letting ppl into my clan. This way once I'm in the alliance we're all able to talk to each other as well. Be considerate, shyboy/lurker here. I try to be polite and kind, however. Assuming the real xbox clan fills up and we need space before expanding and upping costs.

“There are no happy endings, because nothing ends.” ... also, "Ah, turn blue!"
    XBOne | LyrKing
  • Options
    dipuc4lifedipuc4life ... In my own HeadRegistered User regular
    edited March 2019
    As far as I know there isn't a quest. One of the faction quests involves the Index, but the mission is a side one.

@dipuc4life If you want we can try taxi-ing to the adjacent node to see if that works.

We could try that ... I'll be on in about an hour or so ... if you see me on and are free invite me. If it works then I can finally index and make some cash like the big boys and girls.

I have accidentally joined a player on another node that was locked for me on a planet that was also locked and played through the spy mission with them ... and by 'played' with them I mean that I tried my best to keep up and not set off alarms while running for my life from the enemies who were one shotting me ... fun times? I have no idea if that unlocked the node for me since I didn't take note of where we went and now I have no idea where we were. Somewhere ... out there ... is a node that I may have unlocked ... or not. I'm also trying to remember if they kicked me or I quit from the mission. It was a haze ... I hope I didn't dream that.

Future edit:
    Darmak wrote:
    It used to unlock the node, but now taxi'ing just let's the other player play the mission without unlocking it.
    Booooo .... I figured it would be that easy. Then again I've tried in the past to identify the node that I played and never could ... I think that explains it. We can try anyway and maybe pickup some res while we're at it but if it doesn't work thanks @novaspike for the offer.

dipuc4life on
    NNID: SW-6490-6173-9136
    Playstation: Dipuc4Life
    Warframe_Switch IGN: ONVEBAL
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular

edit: unless there's a quest associated with unlocking it, which there very well might be.

It used to unlock the node, but now taxi'ing just let's the other player play the mission without unlocking it.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Holy shit.

Titania's Razorwing now benefits from the Aviator mod. (Hildryn's 4 was already doing this, and they picked the path of buffing to make it even!)

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »
    Holy shit.

Titania's Razorwing now benefits from the Aviator mod. (Hildryn's 4 was already doing this, and they picked the path of buffing to make it even!)

*record scratch*

*laughs maniacally*

• Options
    The Index bug is that it's not properly showing Nightwave standing if you complete the challenge right now. I'd prefer to wait until that's fixed.

• Options
    Darmak wrote: »

Huh, wonder when that changed?

Move to New Zealand
  • Options

A year or two ago I believe

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    If anyone hasn't done the Glast Gambit quest yet, do yourself a favor and get taxied to the Index a few times to build up some cash to insulate you against the terrible quest design which may run you out of credits and make you question if you want to continue playing the game.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    I know that taxiing people to invasions does unlock the spot, I got a few nodes in Eris that way.

• Options
    FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    edited March 2019

We could try that ... I'll be on in about an hour or so ... if you see me on and are free invite me. If it works then I can finally index and make some cash like the big boys and girls.

I have accidentally joined a player on another node that was locked for me on a planet that was also locked and played through the spy mission with them ... and by 'played' with them I mean that I tried my best to keep up and not set off alarms while running for my life from the enemies who were one shotting me ... fun times? I have no idea if that unlocked the node for me since I didn't take note of where we went and now I have no idea where we were. Somewhere ... out there ... is a node that I may have unlocked ... or not. I'm also trying to remember if they kicked me or I quit from the mission. It was a haze ... I hope I didn't dream that.

Future edit:
    Darmak wrote:
    Booooo .... I figured it would be that easy. Then again I've tried in the past to identify the node that I played and never could ... I think that explains it. We can try anyway and maybe pickup some res while we're at it but if it doesn't work thanks novaspike for the offer.

I once heard that you can use the Void to sequence break, since it's considered a single "planet" and the taxi-to-unlock trick still works if you've done at least on mission on that planet. After which you can work backwards to the planet you actually want. Might have been fixed though.

Foefaller on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options

Has to be a lot more recent than that. I only started playing December last year, and PA'ers taxing me to various nodes for frame farming unlocked the nodes for subsequent solo attempts even with the preceding nodes still locked.

Move to New Zealand
  • Options
    UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular

I don't know if this is true. Just now doing today's sortie, I didn't have the node on Eris for the boss. One of the people in the group did so I got taxi'd there, and now that node is cleared, but not the ones before it. Having this node clear now lets me access Akkad on Eris which is supposedly one of the best leveling spots.

But again, I don't have the nodes before it, and should not have access to this spot yet. But I do.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • Options
    HellboreHellbore A bad, bad man Registered User regular
    DE have said they've identified the bug with the Index challenge and it will get fix in tomorrow's hotfix with the Prime Vault.

Which means it's the last chance to get the current Prime Vault relics if you want them.

• Options
    Perhaps they changed it back then to let taxi'ing unlock nodes. I don't know, don't mind me, I'll be over here being dumb :rotate:

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Hellbore wrote: »
    DE have said they've identified the bug with the Index challenge and it will get fix in tomorrow's hotfix with the Prime Vault.

Which means it's the last chance to get the current Prime Vault relics if you want them.

Ugh, I'm tempted to blow all my Syndicate reps on relic buys. I only have 1 more attempt at Oberon Systems.

And I still don't have a Sybaris Prime Receiver either.

I do however have a complete set of Silva & Aegis parts extra.

Move to New Zealand
  • Options
    Good news, you still have a week for Oberon and his weapons, tomorrow is just Ember and Frost Prime Vault closing and a new Vault Opening

• Options
    About to become a kavat daddy, more excited than I probably should be. It's a lovely pale green/blue color too. Adorable baby space kitty in the works.

XBOne | LyrKing
  • Options
    RightfulSinRightfulSin Registered User regular
    edited March 2019

Ugh, I'm tempted to blow all my Syndicate reps on relic buys. I only have 1 more attempt at Oberon Systems.

I have a Sybaris P receiver and am missing the Silva and aegis guard. Interested in a possible trade? I am PST and probably wont be on before 7pm tonight though.

RightfulSin on
    "If nothing is impossible, than would it not be impossible to find something that you could not do?" - Me
  • Options

I have a Sybaris P receiver and am missing the Silva and aegis guard. Interested in a possible trade? I am PST and probably wont be on before 7pm tonight though.

I would love to do that trade. If I have my timezones correct, I will only be on around 10pm PST.

Move to New Zealand
  • Options
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/b5dtaz/have_you_seen_a_pixie_rip_off_exploiters_head/

I am only ever bringing Titania to Exploiter now.

(Related note: Anybody got an extra copy of Agility Drift and/or Rolling Guard...?) (I needz it ;-; )

• Options
    FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/b5dtaz/have_you_seen_a_pixie_rip_off_exploiters_head/

(Related note: Anybody got an extra copy of Agility Drift and/or Rolling Guard...?) (I needz it ;-; )

They must have done that recently, Shy had a video about how that not being true ruined EVERYTHING.

and I believe I have an Agility Drift. That's the organ one, right? Should be on in about half am hour from this post.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    IblisIblis Registered User regular
    I've taxied someone to the index before. Have a friend who plays very sporadically, just got him to Neptune last week, but for the year or so he's been playing I have taxied him to the index during a couple of double credit events. Though maybe that changed in the last couple of months? Haven't been on as much.

Steam Account, 3DS FC: 5129-1652-5160, Origin ID: DamusWolf
  • Options
    Playing with captura and an image of the kavat nearly done:
    bytheby I really dig the way Rebellion Steel Meridian glyph looks on frames.

This thing really is too cute.
    k69yn80b3sbz.jpg

I'm bad at color schemes but I love this track look for Nyx (who seems to have a really interesting kit, btw. Lvling her as I also work a Neo capture rift and had to use her abilities to get past some dicey moments):
    vcchp4zjtoa2.jpg

XBOne | LyrKing
  • Options

Titania is actually amazing for Exploiter, she's perfect overwatch for the second phase. Dex Pixia just melt the Coolant Raknoids and do good damage to the Exploiter weakpoints as well.

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular

Titania is actually amazing for Exploiter, she's perfect overwatch for the second phase. Dex Pixia just melt the Coolant Raknoids and do good damage to the Exploiter weakpoints as well.

I've found the exploiter weakpoints basically die to a stiff breeze though.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    Polaritie wrote: »

I've found the exploiter weakpoints basically die to a stiff breeze though.

This is true, Exploiter is not a hard fight.

• Options
    Ivan HungerIvan Hunger Registered User regular
    NEO|Phyte wrote: »
    Is anyone else seeing a new nightwave elite for killing Eximus units and no more 40 wave defense one?

Funny story. I was recruiting a squad for the 40 wave defense, when I got a message about an incoming hotfix. Since I hadn't found any joiners yet, I just waited for the hotfix to pass, then restarted my game. Without checking Nightwave again, I went back to recruiting and found someone willing to join. After accepting my friend request, he got tired of waiting and went ahead and just started the mission with only us two. Before the first wave, I sent friend requests to the two randos who got matched up with us, and they accepted.

While running the mission, I notice a message saying "Kill Eximus Units 10/100." "That's funny," I think to myself. "I don't remember that one. I suppose I must have just overlooked it."

Forty waves later, we complete the mission, but don't receive Nora's usual congratulatory nonsense. When I check Nightwave to see if I got the standing, I find that the challenge has disappeared altogether! Upon realizing what happened, we all have a good laugh about it, except the guy I picked up in recruitment chat, who ragequits immediately.

I guess the real standing was the friends we were forced to awkwardly make against our will.

• Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    Papagander wrote: »
    dporowski wrote: »
    Okay, so, there is now like 4 slots available on Xbox, oops I forgot to make an Alliance I'll get on that, please post here and probably ping me as well for an invite.

We are not talkative or outgoing, but we have a very nice dojo and full labs.

Edit: Alliance is up as "Name Goes Here"

@dporowski I'm LyrKing if I can get my clan Grey Legacy into the Alliance. I think you need to send either me or my clan an invite?

Also for the whole get and give a favor, if any PA folk on Xbox cannot get into dporowski's Xbox clan, I offer up Grey Legacy as a clan as well. I'm a solo player by nature (and the clan was created just so I could mess around with dojo design), but if people are willing to put up with my causal/solo way of life I'm open to grouping with folks and letting ppl into my clan. This way once I'm in the alliance we're all able to talk to each other as well. Be considerate, shyboy/lurker here. I try to be polite and kind, however. Assuming the real xbox clan fills up and we need space before expanding and upping costs.

I literally have no idea how that works, so okay I'll poke at it.

We got like 4 slots atm though, so.

• Options
    RightfulSinRightfulSin Registered User regular

I would love to do that trade. If I have my timezones correct, I will only be on around 10pm PST.

Well, just hit me up when you get on. ign is RightfulSin as well.

"If nothing is impossible, than would it not be impossible to find something that you could not do?" - Me
  • Options
    novaspikenovaspike Registered User regular
    I need 1 tellarium to finish Titania and it refuses to drop.

Got 2 argon crystals in about 10 min, but running Ophelia on Uranus with Nekros failed to drop after a 30 min and 50 min run.

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Coming back after a long absence on Xbone for the new melee rework and the Vallis/nightwavvle stuff.

And I have to say, the galvacord is civilization.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    Coming back after a long absence on Xbone for the new melee rework and the Vallis/nightwavvle stuff.

And I have to say, the galvacord is civilization.

See, I just finished leveling the Exergis, Plinx, and Galvacord, and I gotta say I wasn't impressed with the Galvacord much. What do you like about it, exactly?

JtgVX0H.png
This discussion has been closed.