Options

[Warframe] Railjack off to a great/buggy start

• Options
    MudzgutMudzgut OhioRegistered User regular
    Nips wrote: »
    Mudzgut wrote: »
    I know I've asked this before and gotten lucky that a few folks have had some extra, but Ignis Wraith BPs - anyone? Got some new folks starting up and would like to get some into my own stock for when they're ready.

If you're on PC, there's one or two mules floating around for those BPs. I've still got hundreds, if anyone in the Alliance needs them and I can get the right supply chain partners lined up. ;)

That's awesome to hear! If I could sync up with you or anyone else to do a full trade window or two just to stock up a little bit, it would be super helpful. I can gladly supply a prime part or two if I have it or a few plat or something in trade. I'll be online this evening (5ish or so more hours away for me) if people would be around.

steam_sig.png

Twitch/Mudzgut
    Fall down seven times. Stand up eight.
  • Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    I've hit one of those lovely 'feast' moments and my Foundry's been working overtime the last few days. I finally got around to building a zaw and kitgun, and last week's Invasions gave me the parts I needed for the Strun Wraith, Latron Wraith and the Snipetron Vandal. I traded a Rakta Dark Dagger for Redeemer Prime and swapped Atlas Neuroptics for Ash Systems, so he's cooking alongside Garuda, who'll be done tomorrow afternoon.
    I hope my login bonus is an Affinity booster sometime this week.

Iron Weasel on
    Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    dipuc4lifedipuc4life ... In my own HeadRegistered User regular
    Switch Clan Dojo now has a Crimson Branch (happy Lich hunting and trading guys) and hopefully enough space for the Dry Dock. If you are ever contemplating changing around your dojo be aware that the process is all kinds of convoluted. The Dojo is mostly done except we obviously need an elevator to nowhere (gotta prepare for future expansion) and some decorating which will be done over time since decorations take 24 whole hours to complete ... I guess DE needed to make me at least THINK about rushing those things so they can make me spend some plat.

I will be building a railjack ... eventually. But like every other thing in the game, I'll be taking my sweet slow ass time with it. I can understand why people feel the need to rush but this game has NO REAL ENDGAME ... so why are we rushing to reach ... you know ... the end of it. Theoretically, there is no end of Warframe. Just enjoy and play at your own pace. As a related side note, I opened/completed a bunch of nodes while working towards the Gift From The Lotus alerts ... I needed the forma LOL. I still have more to go but I'll get to them whenever. A smattering of nodes on Eris, Pluto, and Sedna (and the Ropalolyst node because I'm sitting on those quests that are needed but haven't felt arsed to do them LOL) are all I have left then I can get my Arbitration on(?). I've still got WAY too much stuff I personally want to do ... and I don't mind slowly chipping away at the list.

NNID: SW-6490-6173-9136
    Playstation: Dipuc4Life
    Warframe_Switch IGN: ONVEBAL
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    mccart wrote: »
    Anyone that's friends with Loka, Perrin, and Red Veil want to trade weapons 1:1? I can buy any of the steel meridian weapons right now and can buy a Suda or Arbiters weapon in a couple days.

*I'm on PC

@mccart I have a Rakta Cernos and iirc a Sancti Tigris for you so far. I'll be on for most of the day so feel free to hit me up whenever.

• Options
    mccartmccart Registered User regular
    Anyone that's friends with Loka, Perrin, and Red Veil want to trade weapons 1:1? I can buy any of the steel meridian weapons right now and can buy a Suda or Arbiters weapon in a couple days.

*I'm on PC

@mccart I have a Rakta Cernos and iirc a Sancti Tigris for you so far. I'll be on for most of the day so feel free to hit me up whenever.

Awesome thanks, I should be on in a bit gotta do some errands quick

• Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    I didn't know you can build 5 whole frames in a Dojo, guess I am broke again
    Also why am I fishing in this game
    Why do my craft need fish oil for some reason

Peas on
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Peas wrote: »

I've been avoiding this due to the terrible host migration stuff with open world.

• Options
    I always set it to solo mode when I go fishing.

• Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    A bit of fish oil on your frame before popping it in the oven gives it a lovely golden glow.

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    well now I'm hungry thanks
    I bet warframe tastes like mushroom

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    I always set it to solo mode when I go fishing.

yeah, when farming or mining just set it to solo

• Options
    NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    Nips wrote: »
    I know I've asked this before and gotten lucky that a few folks have had some extra, but Ignis Wraith BPs - anyone? Got some new folks starting up and would like to get some into my own stock for when they're ready.

If you're on PC, there's one or two mules floating around for those BPs. I've still got hundreds, if anyone in the Alliance needs them and I can get the right supply chain partners lined up. ;)

That's awesome to hear! If I could sync up with you or anyone else to do a full trade window or two just to stock up a little bit, it would be super helpful. I can gladly supply a prime part or two if I have it or a few plat or something in trade. I'll be online this evening (5ish or so more hours away for me) if people would be around.

@Mudzgut
    I'm hopping online now! My schedule's a little sporadic, but I can be on most evenings after 8 PM CST, and I'm definitely on Tuesday nights with my IRL buddies. Otherwise, I can link up on a daylight time with some coordination.

IGN is CapnNips, and I'm in Alliance Chat.

Nips on
    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    I just managed to pull 170k focus out of a single focus orb in sanctuary onslaught. Multiplicative affinity boosters are amazing.

• Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    I may have taken advantage of the 7 day booster they gave me to put uh, 5 forma into an Acceltra, and golly, this is a pleasing gun. I wish it was more "explody" and less "Hunter Munitions" though. (http://warframe-builder.com/s/49070901288d734c for the record. Yes, that Ammo mutation mod is mandatory, I'm not leaving my cat in the box. :p)

Would one say that one should--assuming my attention span remains intact--rank up Solaris or Cetus/Quills first? I'm thinking Solaris? It gets me archguns at least, though neither is exactly what I'd prefer to be doing.

dporowski on
  • Options
    The Acceltra is amazing but yeah it eats through it's ammo supply faster than the Kohm.

I dodged that by using it on frames where if I'm using my primary weapon it generally means I'm "Oh shit" button mode.

• Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    The Acceltra is amazing but yeah it eats through it's ammo supply faster than the Kohm.

I dodged that by using it on frames where if I'm using my primary weapon it generally means I'm "Oh shit" button mode.

Acceltra was the first gun I put a weapon exilus mod on. Having more than 2 spare magazines really helps.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    It's not quite as bad as the Phantasma, at least. That thing is... Special. Wish I could put punch through on it; I hate not being able to shoot through things.

• Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    Was looking for an acceltra riven... this guy rolled 63 times to get a +113 status, +170 crit dam Riven... but it has -26% ammo max... for 500p

Another offer was 1k plat and it's like these prices are so dumb.

Also (Spoilers via Reddit FanArt)
    ptxa3769vpna.png

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular

Acceltra was the first gun I put a weapon exilus mod on. Having more than 2 spare magazines really helps.

Doesn't it get more ammo per pickup than normal rifles? I noticed when leveling it the first time that I never ran out as long as I did short bursts and not just hold the trigger till empty.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Foefaller wrote: »

Doesn't it get more ammo per pickup than normal rifles? I noticed when leveling it the first time that I never ran out as long as I did short bursts and not just hold the trigger till empty.

Have you picked up more than 60 rounds at once? That's the standard size.

The max ammo you can hold with an Acceltra is 96 rounds with 48 in the mag.

tastydonuts on
  • Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    The thing is. Ammo pickup for Acceltra is perfectly OK. It's a perfectly OK rifle in terms of "How much ammo do I use vs how much ammo do I pick up". It's just that unmodded you're so vulnerable to running out of ammo during defense or boss fights. So I went for ammo drum (ie, +90% maximum ammo). To be able to have a stand-off firefight (which is IMHO where the acceltra excels) for longer periods of time.

Ammo mutation on Acceltra is garbage.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    The thing is. Ammo pickup for Acceltra is perfectly OK. It's a perfectly OK rifle in terms of "How much ammo do I use vs how much ammo do I pick up". It's just that unmodded you're so vulnerable to running out of ammo during defense or boss fights. So I went for ammo drum (ie, +90% maximum ammo). To be able to have a stand-off firefight (which is IMHO where the acceltra excels) for longer periods of time.

+1 Rifle round.

• Options
    DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    Well, I finally have a railjack finishing. Next stop, waiting for it to be usable.

Steam ID: Right here.
  • Options
    CorriganXCorriganX Jacksonville, FLRegistered User regular
    edited December 2019
    In the spirit of Holiday Cheer, I have finally collected another full set of Scimitar pieces for a brand new ship. I already have my scimitar from a few years back, so if anyone would like it on PC, simply post and tag me, or send me a message. Get a shiny new landing craft! Completely free (Only paying the trading cost etc) just happy to help out since you guys have been so crazy generous to me!

CorriganX on PC if you want to friend me, etc.

CorriganX on
    n1woEHJ.png
    CorriganX on Steam and just about everywhere else.
  • Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    I decided to use the quadruple affinity time to max out my Knux. I don't think I could have managed it otherwise, the thing is barely usable.

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    I use Acceltra on my Celestial Twin since it has infinite ammo.

• Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    I've dubbed Vauban the fidgit spinner frame. Whenever anyone uses him in a defense all I hear is the non-stop whirring of his little gadgets.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    Anybody have a recommendation on what to make with the Plague Keewar? Got a riven, figured I should craft one with the BP I got from the event. Was thinking crit/damage on a 2H.

• Options
    mccartmccart Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    finally got enough DNA to make a space cat

can't stop laughing at its portrait:

YFc43Hh.jpg

mccart on
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Bobble wrote: »
    Anybody have a recommendation on what to make with the Plague Keewar? Got a riven, figured I should craft one with the BP I got from the event. Was thinking crit/damage on a 2H.
    My understanding was that you'd build them for condition overload, but I think that was nerfed so I dunno.

• Options
    so... they replaced Itzal's blink with a copy of Rip Line? Or are people just assuming that is the case because the ability is called "Arch Line" ???

• Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    so... they replaced Itzal's blink with a copy of Rip Line? Or are people just assuming that is the case because the ability is called "Arch Line" ???
    As described in the patch notes when it happened:
    ARCH LINE has replaced Itzal’s Blink ability:
    Launch a tethered hook that either pulls enemies close, or pulls the Warframe towards any stationary objects it hooks onto.
    For comparison, Valkyr's Rip Line.
    Rip Line
    Valkyr hurls forth a hook. If it hits an enemy, she pulls them to her. If it hits terrain, she pulls herself to the hook's location.

NEO|Phyte on
    It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • Options
    jothki wrote: »
    I decided to use the quadruple affinity time to max out my Knux. I don't think I could have managed it otherwise, the thing is barely usable.

Some archwing melee weapons got borked with the last update and don't have the autotarget "dash" they are suppose to have. Knux is one of them.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    NEO|Phyte wrote: »
    As described in the patch notes when it happened:
    ARCH LINE has replaced Itzal’s Blink ability:
    Launch a tethered hook that either pulls enemies close, or pulls the Warframe towards any stationary objects it hooks onto.
    For comparison, Valkyr's Rip Line.
    Rip Line
    Valkyr hurls forth a hook. If it hits an enemy, she pulls them to her. If it hits terrain, she pulls herself to the hook's location.

Consoles aren't on that version so I don't see it in my patch notes.

• Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    Unlocked Mirage and Zarr at the same time
    Feels good man
    I guess I need to find more fun weapons to use with her now

• Options

Counterpoint: LOOK HOW MUCH I AM NOT RUNNING OUT OF AMMO.

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    ammo mutation
    Feels good man

the Lenz :3~

• Options
    edited December 2019
    I cannot remember the last time I did something in Warframe that has been so high effort low returns as this kuva lich mechnic, which has been the cheesiest and grindiest of them all.

All it does is spam teleport or switch teleport, and when we're close (such as when I have to stab the stupid thing) it has dispelled my assimilate bubble (directly into a switch teleport and is able to burn me down as I get pretty much animation locked).

Don't really even want the ephemera now. I just want to get out of this stupid loop.

edit: done.

tastydonuts on
  • Options
    Feels good man

Arca Plasmor and Aceltra are pretty great for Mirage too.

There is also the Simulor, which used to be "Good, but Mirage makes it broken OP," but is now "Okay, but Mirage makes it still good." Just expect some slowdown from all the special effects.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Zoku GojiraZoku Gojira Monster IslandRegistered User regular
    finally got enough DNA to make a space cat

can't stop laughing at its portrait:

YFc43Hh.jpg

Are you sure that isn’t Kingseeker Frampt? See if you can feed him some items.

"Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertolt Brecht
This discussion has been closed.