As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Star Wars [Galaxy of Heroes]. Grinds measured in months and worth measured in GP.

191011121315»

• Options
    BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular
    Apostate wrote: »
    Looks like my guild is finally disintegrating. So I need to find a new guild. 4.3 mil GP. Would like to find something pretty active that's got enough people to do all the H. Raids and be able to put a good dent in the Geno TB.

Check out Mollywomprats. last I checked we had an opening

cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    Lstb is completely insane.

• Options
    Yeah it's absolutely crazy. I have a 27 rank in arena with LS ships and got completely rocked.

That being said, even the 1* rewards aren't terrible.

My guild will probably switch back to Hoth in the next run or two, but it depends if CG nerfs the TB.

cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    It's disappointing that after months and months of waiting with literally no new content, the content they deliver is so difficult that it is virtually unplayable.

Understand wanting to future-proof your game. But you also gotta be concerned with satisfying your customers now.

• Options
    Journey Guide doesn't add anything new to the game, but I also think it's a good addition. Last night I went back through old events and 3-starred them.

• Options
    edited December 2019
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    Journey Guide doesn't add anything new to the game, but I also think it's a good addition. Last night I went back through old events and 3-starred them.

A creative way to offer a sandbox mode without too much effort would be to remove any party/faction restrictions once you 3-star an event in Journey Guide.

I'd love to be able to try out my Galactic Republic or Separatist Droid teams against a Revan or Han/Chewie rebel event and see how my teams could perform under different circumstances.

They eventually did it with the mod battles so I know they can handle it.

Bedigunz on
    cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • Options
    That's actually a really good idea.

• Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    The only thing I've learned from Journey Guide is that my Murder Bears are not up to snuff for C3PO yet. :bigfrown:

• Options
    RJT has one mission which feels impossible to 3 star it. It's one of the gimmicky levels. It's Finn and Rey against Kylo in the snow. And after about 3 turns, Kylo stuns Rey, and then you just play until Finn dies. As soon as Finn dies, Rey comes unstunned and you win the match. But since Finn has to die, there's no way to get a perfect score.

• Options
    General Anakin back on the 27th

I meet the requirements to do the event, not sure I'll be able to do it though.

• Options
    Doctor DetroitDoctor Detroit Registered User regular
    mcp wrote: »

The printed requirements, or the super-secret real requirements?

• Options

Convenient that it's right after those "holiday bundles" that are coming out....

Gotta hit that year end revenue goal I guess.

cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • Options

The printed requirements, or the super-secret real requirements?
    Printed. I've almost got Padme to g13. After that I'll scramble to get ahsoka there. I should have a chance at that point.
    Bedigunz wrote: »

Convenient that it's right after those "holiday bundles" that are coming out....

Gotta hit that year end revenue goal I guess.
    I always thought bringing things back sooner would be better for them. If they wait 6 months or whatever like Malak, everyone is loaded up the second time around.

• Options
    Got General Skywalker this morning.

The strategy for the event is simple, but the rng is bonkers.

Can't wait to use him in like 5 months.

• Options

any tips on P2?

I have G13 R4 Padme and GK, and everyone else is G12, but am still struggling.

cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • Options
    Bedigunz wrote: »

any tips on P2?

I have G13 R4 Padme and GK, and everyone else is G12, but am still struggling.
    I just followed ahnalds video.

Take out b2, then magna, then droideka.

I had r4 Padme, ashoka, gk.

Loaded speed on everyone, heath and prot on gk.

The rng is nuts.

• Options
    I think I need ashoka at g13 to make it easier, but she's not close.

That doesn't even consider the fact that my droid team is all G12 (except B1 which is G13 R4)

cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • Options
    The last phase I did with r4 ventress, r4 b1, r3 magna, r1 b2, g12 droideka.

Came down to b1 v. Anakin. Just barely won.

• Options
    Did your droideka run high speed or low speed?

cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • Options
    Low speed. Stacked as much offense as possible on him.

• Options
    P4 is going to give me a nervous breakdown. I think I need at least two more G13s

cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • Options
    This event came back way sooner than I was expecting or ready for. My droids are not even remotely in the right state, so I guess I'll be picking this guy up on return 3 or maybe even 4.

I beat the ship level and I've got access to the Padme team mission. I've only tried it once and I got completely smashed, which tells me I need to re-mod and probably add more power too.

Oh well. Even if I miss him, I only have about 40k GET currency anyway, so it's not like I'd be able to use him even if I unlock him.

I'm hoping I'm in a good position to unlock some Rise of Skywalker characters though. I've put in the effort to level Holdo, Rose, and the rest of my First Order and Resistance teams (old teams, I don't have Hux, new Finn, or Red Sith Trooper).

• Options
    This is where I'm at with my team:

Ventress: G13/R2. 256 speed. 100k+ health and protection, 4500 damage

B1: G13/R6. 295 speed. 11k+ damage

B2: G13/R2. 225 speed. 200k+ health and protection, 4000 damage

Droideka: G12/5 pieces. 281 speed. 100k+ health and protection, 5400 damage

Magna: G12/4 pieces. 281 speed. 125k+ health and protection. 4300 damage

I hope to God this is enough. I can possibly get Droideka to G13, but probably won't get a high relic level before the event ends

cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • Options
    That really seems like it should be enough.

• Options
    That really seems like it should be enough.

Ended up finally finishing it last night. Had to get my Droideka speed up so it could bunker down and assist. Finished with about 30 stacks on B1 and Droideka, but had to get everyone to G13 (other than Magna)

cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!