As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Who is the best HololiveEN member? Find out in the Vtuber thread!

• Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    She called the triple goomba formation in stage 1-2 the 3 brothers and that’s all I’m calling that enemy setup from now on.

• Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    https://youtu.be/erweyYJ4CGk
    Polka is playing with viewers. The risk of someone wilding in chat is pretty high, I'm surprised management is okay with it?

• Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    buys8obpbm8y.jpg

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    x3pxfmd4ih63.png

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Takanashi Kiara
    I love Polka's resting :3 face there.

• Options
    Gawr Gura
    Polka's chat English was very good, it kept that stream moving at a very enjoyable pace.

• Options
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    i don't know anything about minecraft (or UI interfaces apparently), so just to be sure

she pranked her by giving her some salmon? am i understanding that right?

• Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    Mori Calliope
    Yes, it is shocking she could do a prank that bad but we have to live with it.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    Gawr Gura
    i don't know anything about minecraft (or UI interfaces apparently), so just to be sure

she pranked her by giving her some salmon? am i understanding that right?

Yes, her vile prank was to pack her a lunch because she was worried about her going hungry all the time. She's a monster, basically.

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2020
    Gawr Gura
    man ina is awesome. so basically at this point my take is...

ina is wholesome mom making lunch for everyone
    calli is angry dad drinking a beer in front of the tv, leave your boy alone
    amelia is aloof oldest child who doesn't come home till 2am and probably has bruises she can't explain
    kiara is desperate attention-starved middle child who just wants SOMEONE to notice her
    gura is youngest child who shouldn't be left alone near the stove

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    Gawr Gura

amelia is aloof oldest child who doesn't come home till 2am and probably has bruises she can't explain
    kiara is desperate attention-starved middle child who just wants SOMEONE to notice her

I resist this analogy mainly on the basis that it ends up with a huge portion of the audience shipping father and child lol.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
  • Options
    Gawr Gura
    Fubuki please keep gura safe from matsuri

• Options
    Gawr Gura

I resist this analogy mainly on the basis that it ends up with a huge portion of the audience shipping father and child lol.

oh that's easy just ignore all the lewd and spin it into a child's earnest desire for love and affection from her absentee father

and also never search for associated art on twitter

• Options
    Gawr Gura

oh that's easy just ignore all the lewd and spin it into a child's earnest desire for love and affection from her absentee father

and also never search for associated art on twitter

She (Kiara) has literally asked Calli to eat her on stream. Good luck keeping up your additional keyfabe layer. I think EN resists the family metaphor that works okay for 5th Gen. EN is more like a wholesome summer camp, like Lumberjanes.

• Options
    Gawr Gura
    yeah yeah i know i know, it's still a fun metaphor that i'm gonna keep for myself, as a treat

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Watson Amelia
    I keep seeing all this really sad fanart for Gen 3 because of the disparate lifespans of each of the members and I'm glad everyone in Holomyth is immortal

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    Gawr Gura
    Fubuki please keep gura safe from matsuri

Is this a good sign, or a frightening one?

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Well, she only has one of the chaos emeralds so far. I don' tthink we need to worry just yet.

• Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    edited October 2020
    Gawr Gura

Among Us collab coming. Miko was added to the schedule after the tweet.

Edit: According to Reddit Miko made the thumbnail and that is why her icon is on the Hololive site's schedule.

TNTrooper on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    Pekora is going to be the worst Imposter but also the bloodthirstiest

• Options
    Gawr Gura
    None of them are prepared for a potential okayu/botan team if they do 2 impostors

• Options
    Gawr Gura
    As soon as the game starts someone hits the emergency button. Rather then wasting it everyone just agrees to vote Pekora to be on the safe side.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DHSDHS Chase lizards.. ...bark at donkeys..Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    TNTrooper wrote: »
    As soon as the game starts someone hits the emergency button. Rather then wasting it everyone just agrees to vote Pekora to be on the safe side.

Pekora pressed the button.

"Grip 'em up, grip 'em, grip 'em good, said the Gryphon... to the pig."
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    She called the triple goomba formation in stage 1-2 the 3 brothers and that’s all I’m calling that enemy setup from now on.

nzFUsqmvOysRY8foYztKb5ZDJ2uc3RI1oxf3ls0A_lHHRJz6la9OPoODEx4Rre6m_9Zbs556ZiB0lA=s800-nd

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    Madican wrote: »
    Pekora is going to be the worst Imposter but also the bloodthirstiest
    pekora got those getting over it vs noel mind games

• Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    Korone's english only streams are some of my favorite internet content full stop

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    edited October 2020
    Javen wrote: »

nzFUsqmvOysRY8foYztKb5ZDJ2uc3RI1oxf3ls0A_lHHRJz6la9OPoODEx4Rre6m_9Zbs556ZiB0lA=s800-nd

I’m assuming “melon” is meant to be “marron”, which is a French word for “chestnut” (Marron glacé being a dessert made of candied chestnut). And the Japanese name for Goombas is also based on a word for chestnuts (kuri). Which is why that one item in Super Mario Bros 3 got translated as “Kuribo’s Shoe”.

I know, that’s the joke, but I am incapable of passing up an opportunity to mention some Mario trivia.

And this is why Krillin’s daughter is named Marron.

Enlong on
  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    olive boy

• Options
    Gawr Gura
    Polka is kind of suss if you ask me.
    https://youtu.be/M2RvFlQ-rhA

But I'm sure no matter how the game turns out, she'll be fine...
    https://youtu.be/5pQ0UOKWdBc
    Or... not.

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Takanashi Kiara
    I usually get nervous when overseas fans tease the girls about their English, because it's such a thin line to walk to avoid it being bullying, but when it works out and the girls take it in stride, it's silly fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6Oz3MfvPzU

As an aside the keyboard being in front of Luna in this clip reminds me, one of my favorite things about her is when she plays piano on her streams. Hence this from a recent post;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_Gz-oG3bMU

• Options
    cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    The part in korone’s English stream where she was just shouting american tv show names and then just Netflix over and over was very very good

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Mori Calliope
    Amelia and Gura's Minecraft stream tonight has been a real saga, you guys. They died a bunch searching for a buried treasure, then finally found it, then almost lost most of the treasure when Gura died again.

• Options
    DHSDHS Chase lizards.. ...bark at donkeys..Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    Amelia and Gura's Minecraft stream tonight has been a real saga, you guys. They died a bunch searching for a buried treasure, then finally found it, then almost lost most of the treasure when Gura died again.

holy shit it's been a nightmare. i know nothing of the craftmines but this is stressful but also pretty fun content.

"Grip 'em up, grip 'em, grip 'em good, said the Gryphon... to the pig."
  • Options
    Gawr Gura
    Something like 2 hours of digging around an island shore and dying a bunch for treasure and when they get it they leave at night with the unarmored one carrying the loot.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Gawr Gura
    Quick hits now that the latest epic Minecraft stream is finally over:
    https://youtu.be/jtUCRSwAWEE
    Korone bullies a lower life form.

https://youtu.be/PdOJ0VvpwaU
    Pikamee does as well.

https://youtu.be/vML1z-YMk_k
    Pika really needed a win, though.

• Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    Korone bullies a lower life form.

The animator is putting them up on Youtube herself now as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgce9GJ1CPs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXzb7532K8E

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    Gawr Gura
    The Among Us collab was good

This discussion has been closed.