Options

2020 Election Thread

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Guiliani deserves every bit of scorn he gets. What a weasely little scumbag he is.

• Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    I downloaded among us but haven't played it yet cause I don't want to get yelled at when I'm terrible at it

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    mcp wrote: »
    I downloaded among us but haven't played it yet cause I don't want to get yelled at when I'm terrible at it

The good thing about Among Us is that being terrible at it makes it way more fun

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    GarthorGarthor Registered User regular
    ph blake wrote: »

The good thing about Among Us is that being terrible at it makes it way more fun

This is true of every single game that has ever existed.

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular

Trust me, I know exactly how much of a dipshit Maureen Dowd is but holy fucking shit

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular

If someone catches you Impostering badly, you just gotta out-yell them and claim that they're the one who Vented.

• Options
    ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular

Bud of mine is playing a gimmick where he selects who to vote off by using dice, and somehow convinces people to trust the oracle of the roll. Several times he has mystified all by correctly divining all the imposters. Several times he had himself ejected. Such is prophecy.

• Options
    H0b0manH0b0man Registered User regular
    I had no interest in seeing Borat 2 in the first place.

Knowing that it has Giuliani jerking it just confirms that for me.

FFXIV: Agran Trask
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    honestly like

it's borat

so that shit has been selectively edited to look as awful as possible and is probably greatly exaggerated for comedic effect

but still i wish i lived in really any other timeline

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    This thread momentarily made me feel really nice with that LAN party nostalgia and now August has ruined it again

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Spoiler has a tweet with a screengrab of Giuliani mid-handshake. So fair warning.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    TynnanTynnan seldom correct, never unsure Registered User regular
    This thread momentarily made me feel really nice with that LAN party nostalgia and now August has ruined it again

When I was in high school, a friend-of-a-friend died from leukemia. Since we were all gigantic nerds, we decided to remember him by throwing a LAN party and soliciting donations to go towards the peds oncology wing of the hospital he was treated at, for entertaining the kids there. We started off with thirty people in a church basement and grew to over a hundred attendees and raised over ten thousand dollars for this hospital over four years of LANs.

• Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    That the most consequential election of our lifetimes involves a last-minute surprise appearance from fucking Borat is so very, deeply stupid.

2020 is so goddamn dumb.

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    We were all expecting an October Surprise and instead we got an October My Wife

• Options
    GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    oh don't worry this was certainly be overshadowed by something even more fucking stupid in a couple days

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    That the most consequential election of our lifetimes involves a last-minute surprise appearance from fucking Borat is so very, deeply stupid.

2020 is so goddamn dumb.

While this is absolutely true, it is also the exact level of stupid that Giuliani deserves

I will absolutely never watch the Borat movie but part of me is glad *someone* is tacking those people on their own level.

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular

2020 is so goddamn dumb.

Wawaweewa

• Options
    sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Booger CoveRegistered User regular
    What if this is all some viral marketing scheme to get people to watch Borat?

640qocnq4ske.gif
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    People were already going to watch Borat, sadly

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    spono wrote: »

The United States electoral system is a 244 year long con marketing campaign all leading to this moment

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    rhylith wrote: »

The United States electoral system is a 244 year long con marketing campaign all leading to this moment

Look if it ever turns out that all of human existence was really just a long setup to a practical joke then I will stand and applaud the genius

• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    rhylith wrote: »

Look if it ever turns out that all of human existence was really just a long setup to a practical joke then I will stand and applaud the genius

Sounds like a Douglas Adams move to me.

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    What the fuck is happening

• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular

Simulation has been abandoned by its creator and it's falling apart.

• Options
    MidniteMidnite Registered User regular
    edited October 2020

Here's a transcript of the scene for those with the stomach/tolerance for this shit.

edit- avoiding double posting, here's what Rudy is up to now

Midnite on
  • Options
    cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    edited October 2020
    Midnite wrote: »

Here's a transcript of the scene for those with the stomach/tolerance for this shit.

I can only glance at this out of the corner of my eye, as if it were a medusa that would otherwise turn me to stone

edit to the addition: OH MY GOD

cursedking on
    Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited October 2020
    Straightzi on
  • Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    I am choosing to believe that isn't real for my own sanity

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    That is cyber security expert Rudy Giuliani

• Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular

I'm only a messenger, and all my messages are about Rudolf Giuliani's dick.

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    talia lavin is good

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    like if anything it's a reminder that when Grandma and Grandpa get to this stage of their lives normal people start setting up powers of attorney and removing easy access to credit cards, etc

but if you're rich enough they put a mic in front of you and shove you on fox news instead.

• Options
    JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    In less funny news, potentially.

But that's getting into conspiracy land.

• Options
    JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    Anyway, the only thing I'm glad about is that it's the perfect counter to the fucking laptop thing.

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular

The Aristocrats!

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited October 2020
    This is wild. Disinformation peddler Jack "Fmr CBS News" Posobiec really appears to be melting down because more people are talking about Rudy Giuliani's Borat moment than his failed Hunter Biden op.

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    Jragghen wrote: »

i realize it's beside the point but who is this fucking creepo talking about taking her to a ball??????????

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    cursedking wrote: »
    Jragghen wrote: »

i realize it's beside the point but who is this fucking creepo talking about taking her to a ball??????????

No Donny, these men are Republicans nothing to be afraid of our constitution’s favored class

This discussion has been closed.