Options

[2020 Election] Math is Dead

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Steve Bannon has been banned from Twitter for beheading remarks? Am I late to this?

https://www.newsweek.com/steve-bannon-kicked-off-twitter-beheading-fauci-video-1545301
    Twitter suspended former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon, after he made calls to behead NIAID director Dr. Anthony Fauci in a YouTube video, which has also been removed.

Social media activist organization Sleeping Giants confirmed that Bannon's handle @WarRoomPandemic (Steve Bannon's War Room) had been suspended after the video began making rounds on social media.

probably not terribly relevant to the election

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    HevachHevach Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    well the AZ drop reduces Biden's lead to 46,000 votes, but doesn't really change the game much

Trump still needs about 58% of remaining ballots

I'm watching NBC News Now so no link to that

Not something we want to hear, but Trump has been getting about 58% of the ballots since I started tracking the drops yesterday-ish.

It's started to turn as more and more of the leftover is Maricopa County, he's currently trending a little below the hurdle, but still sliding and still close enough to the hurdle that it's not jumping by whole points like Biden's in PA or GA.

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    edited November 2020
    <K, my bit was funny for a few posts, but I can't do it every single post. That'd be silly.

milski on
    I ate an engineer
  • Options
    Special KSpecial K Registered User regular
    Will have to get some provisions. Only thing I have on hand are some Belgian ales. Need to make a rum run this weekend.

I trust you will post some pics for our vicarious enjoyment?

• Options
    htmhtm Registered User regular
    well the AZ drop reduces Biden's lead to 46,000 votes, but doesn't really change the game much

Not something we want to hear, but Trump has been getting about 58% of the ballots since I started tracking the drops yesterday-ish.

• Options
    RaijuRaiju Shoganai JapanRegistered User regular
    If GA flips I'm considering making a big ass peach cobbler and then flambe it with enough rum that the juice will be at least 40 proof.

If GA flips blue, peach cobbler will be known as the dessert of freedom.

• Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    This thread is the Pennsylvania of threads

But who's counting

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    milski wrote: »
    <K, my bit was funny for a few posts, but I can't do it every single post. That'd be silly.

it's okay i'm totally mad

• Options
    McRhynoMcRhyno Registered User regular
    shryke wrote: »
    Xaquin wrote: »
    If I don't have to think about trump or math for four years I will cry tears of joy

We doing this all again in 2 months, with control of the Senate on the line.

Election dragon is without end. His magnificence extends past every horizon.

I call him Vötemungandr

PSN: ImRyanBurgundy
  • Options
    edited November 2020

You on desktop or mobile?

<<<

milski on
    I ate an engineer
  • Options
    TetraNitroCubaneTetraNitroCubane The Djinnerator At the bottom of a bottleRegistered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    rich guy:
    Twitter has confirmed Trump's account will no longer receive special protections starting at 12:01pm January 20th, and he will be subject to suspension for rule violations
    Not sure if that is supposed to be pm or am. So he will get banned at around 12:02 pm January 20th

Is there a source for this beyond "This guy said so"?

• Options
    htm wrote: »

57% is not enough for Trump to take the race but it is enough to make it really fuckin annoying

• Options
    wobblyheadedbobwobblyheadedbob Registered User regular
    edited November 2020
    htm wrote: »

Another in that Tweet thread.

Nate wants to call a few states but can't for obvious reasons.
    How I'd rate the outstanding states:

AZ: Lean Biden
    GA: Likely Biden
    NC: Likely Trump
    AK: Likely Trump
    NV: [redacted]
    PA: [redacted]

wobblyheadedbob on
  • Options

<<<

desktop

i see you

• Options
    McRhynoMcRhyno Registered User regular
    That_Guy wrote: »
    I'm not great at math but I think if Jo Jorgensen hadn't have run, Trump would have already won.

I have some fun pronouncing her as Yoyorgensen

PSN: ImRyanBurgundy
  • Options
    Desktop HippieDesktop Hippie Registered User regular
    5,726 outstanding votes remain in Clayton County, GA and we’ll get them by midnight according to CNN.

And since it’s past 2am my time I have no idea when that is oh god really just let this end I started a new job this week I should be sleeping damn it.

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Special K wrote: »
    Will have to get some provisions. Only thing I have on hand are some Belgian ales. Need to make a rum run this weekend.

I trust you will post some pics for our vicarious enjoyment?

When I can make it happen. My next week is a little hectic schedule wise, but if I can't find the time for homemade, I'll at least buy one from a local bakery and light it up.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    God I wish PA would hurry up and flip so I can stop freaking out about AZ and GA.

• Options
    5,726 outstanding votes remain in Clayton County, GA and we’ll get them by midnight according to CNN.

And since it’s past 2am my time I have no idea when that is oh god really just let this end I started a new job this week I should be sleeping damn it.

just under 3 hours from now

• Options

<<<

desktop

i see you

WHAT?!? HOW!!! *screams and blocks camera while running to put clothes on*

• Options
    Inkstain82Inkstain82 Registered User regular

Coconino and Pima still have a lot of uncounted ballots, I believe.

Hitting exactly the benchmark he needs while the remaining pool skews blue-er leaves him well short. I still don’t see it.

• Options

<<<

desktop

i see you

WHAT?!? HOW!!! *screams and blocks camera while running to put clothes on*

Looks like the madness got another one.

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Inkstain82 wrote: »

Hitting exactly the benchmark he needs while the remaining pool skews blue-er leaves him well short. I still don’t see it.

A lot of Pima dropped and it was like a part of a 50k vote drop, -8k biden net

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular

You're in the UK? EST is (or should be) GMT -5.

• Options
    DisrupterDisrupter Registered User regular
    Trends are looking like Biden has all these. AZ is the scariest which is funny cause it’s already called but Trump didn’t hit his number and they was supposed to be his most friendly drop left

I think were walking away with the same EC number as he got in his “landslide” and that’s with NC out still and I wouldn’t count NC yet cause I’m a firm believer that the post office has some ballots for us all and NC let’s it count for a while

616610-1.png
  • Options
    Inkstain82Inkstain82 Registered User regular
    The last count dump from Clayton County, Georgia was 1154-165 Biden and they’ve got 4400 left. Gwinnett is also very blue and has about the same.

I’m a little less sure than I was this morning that Biden hits his 10k lead there, but it’s still in the ballpark

• Options
    StarZapperStarZapper Vermont, Bizzaro world.Registered User regular
    Damnit, I don't think I can sleep until Georgia or PA turn a nice light blue. Where's the election needle when I need it?!

• Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Not actually a mod. Roaming the streets, waving his gun around.Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Fuck it, this thread is staying open until someone calls the race, I don't care if it takes until January 20th.

Eat a dick, Election Dragon.

I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    Inkstain82 wrote: »

Unfortunately it may not skew bluer than this. It also might! Who knows... but it could also hold on right at this level. AZ gonna be close and it's crazy that AP and Fox never retracted that call!

Psn:wazukki
  • Options

Excuse you! I am in IRELAND thank you very much!

(Same time zone but still)

• Options
    OremLKOremLK Registered User regular
    I think we take them all too. I feel confident now, which I absolutely haven't been since Florida started coming in.

My zombie survival life simulator They Don't Sleep is out now on Steam if you want to check it out.
  • Options
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    Fuck it, this thread is staying open until someone calls the race, I don't care if it takes until January 20th.

ALL FUCK ELECTION DRAGON

PRAISE BE

• Options
    i keep hearing mail ballots as male ballots

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    ElJeffe wrote: »

ALL FUCK ELECTION DRAGON

PRAISE BE
    Oh man. Is it time to post Anim... wait, wrong thread.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    edited November 2020
    i keep hearing mail ballots as male ballots

male ballots are Chads

y2jake215 on
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Linespider5Linespider5 ALL HAIL KING KILLMONGER Registered User regular
    We’re all locked in, riding the tiger and reaping the whirlwind. Praise the dragon

• Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular

Excuse you! I am in IRELAND thank you very much!

(Same time zone but still)

That's right. My appologies. Erin go Bragh and all that.

• Options
    Giggles_FunsworthGiggles_Funsworth Blight on Discourse Bay Area SprawlRegistered User regular
    Saying that "white" Latinos go for Trump is some gross ass shit. Please educate yourself.

Most Cubans have more European ancestors than white Americans and loads of the ones that ran to the US are descendants of people that owned plantations, slaves and all. The Mexican Revolution was about running off the white ruling class in Mexico, many of them landed in our border states, including Texas. Similar racial class distinctions to here exist in Central and South America and you'd know that if you ever talked to somebody from those countries of Indigenous descent. Frankly it's ignorant not to acknowledge these realities.

• Options
    OremLKOremLK Registered User regular
    So say we all.

My zombie survival life simulator They Don't Sleep is out now on Steam if you want to check it out.
This discussion has been closed.