As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FFBE War of the Visions] Tactics + Gacha = Profit?

124»

• Options
    FeldornFeldorn Mediocre Registered User regular
    edited February 2021
    After looking at it I realized Mug was going to be a late game thing. I did grab the N items and have been using them.

I'm going back and forth between the Book map and Platinum Mace at the moment, or farming the Mage Masher map since I can still use the tokens. Also farming story to get some Job levels since it's 2x drops right now.

When you have a +3 do you take those to 5*, or just stop at 3* with the intention to use it in the 5* later on? If you take a 2* to 5*, you can dismantle to get the books back, correct?

Feldorn on
  • Options
    chrono_travellerchrono_traveller Registered User regular
    Feldorn wrote: »
    After looking at it I realized Mug was going to be a late game thing. I did grab the N items and have been using them.

I'm going back and forth between the Book map and Platinum Mace at the moment, or farming the Mage Masher map since I can still use the tokens. Also farming story to get some Job levels since it's 2x drops right now.

When you have a +3 do you take those to 5*, or just stop at 3* with the intention to use it in the 5* later on? If you take a 2* to 5*, you can dismantle to get the books back, correct?

I usually just take +3 to 3* in preparation for crafting later. You get some books back (but not all I think?). When you go to the dismantle screen, there's a button called "confirm materials" that you can look at what you'll get back before actually dismantling.

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    tuxkamentuxkamen really took this picture. Registered User regular
    It's safe to dismantle +2 level 50 weapons. My recollection is that that uses no books, or you at least get them all back. Of course, you could just use it as materials when you're ready to upgrade.

Games: Ad Astra Per Phalla | Choose Your Own Phalla
    Thus, the others all die before tuxkamen dies to the vote. Hence, tuxkamen survives, village victory.
    3DS: 2406-5451-5770
  • Options
    FeldornFeldorn Mediocre Registered User regular
    It doesn’t take books to get to +2 but it will to awaken that item.