Options

Did you know [VTubers] are going to take over the world? Hololive, Nijisanji, VShojo, etc!

• Options
    StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    There's any number of people who could be joining VShojo so that's impossible to guess.

It is probably Veibae, her official debut is 4/9/21. Though I totally agree, the list of people who could potentially join is pretty long.

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    No matter who wins we all win!
    Stragint wrote: »
    There's any number of people who could be joining VShojo so that's impossible to guess.

It is probably Veibae, her official debut is 4/9/21. Though I totally agree, the list of people who could potentially join is pretty long.
    ... Okay I forgot about her re-debut with her new model so it's probably fucking Veibae. Take that, me from an hour ago or whatever.

• Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Haachamachamaaaa
    https://youtu.be/isljRJudPhQ

After ending an almost 30 hour Apex marathon last night Astel is back and doing an unarchived karaoke stream.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    OptyOpty Registered User regular
    also, native Japanese speakers can get fucking NUTTY about their pitch accents in general. you can take a word with two possible accents and get 5 different opinions about how to pronounce it

Related comedy video:
    https://youtu.be/G0ULPlBeKzg

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Haachamachamaaaa
    haa⤴gen↓da•tsu

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    This puts a whole new spin on the Pekora laugh for me.

• Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    Isn't japanese excessively homophonic

Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Options
    Someone told Mouse to look up the original Ronald McDonald and WHAT THE FUCK.

• Options
    destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular

Trash Clown Demon. It's wonderfully horrifying.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Haachamachamaaaa
    My favorite thing about the original Ronald McDonald is the shelf on his waist that could manifest fast food

• Options
    Oh my god.

• Options
    ConnConn Registered User regular

Holy motherfucker. GIS'ing that gave me a Junji Ito-style page-turn type of jump scare.

XBL, PSN, and NNID: "ConnConnor" for all three.
  • Options
    Dude Mouse is talking a lot today about what it's like to be Puerto Rican with some of the videos she's watched. I fucking live for this shit and I love the moments where things cross over with my being Mexican.

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Paladin wrote: »
    Isn't japanese excessively homophonic

oh absolutely. for example, Japanese has 5 vowel sounds compared to the ~14 in English. which means lots of homophones, which means pronunciation is both super important and at times incredibly subtle and difficult to parse - the perfect combination

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
  • Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    Haachamachamaaaa

Nyanners, Zen, and some others (Bao? Takahata I think?) in an official Twitch tweet (which is maybe considered an ad for Twitch?)

• Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Haachamachamaaaa
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-x2x0Dt-9Q&t=73s

Learns Elvish and sings the same song twice in different voices cause Risu is nuts.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    a

Nyanners, Zen, and some others (Bao? Takahata I think?) in an official Twitch tweet (which is maybe considered an ad for Twitch?)

I love Bahroo's rig so much(he's the panda, it's both of his channel mascots, he can swap out to a bunch of different outfits at any time)
    He's been doing a lot of stuff with Momo and Zentreya

• Options
    It's nice that Twitch did a highlight for vstreamers.

Have they added a stream tag for it though?

• Options
    On a different note Mouse absolutely did a bad thing. I'd scold her but she might be into that.

• Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    It's nice that Twitch did a highlight for vstreamers.

Have they added a stream tag for it though?

They have not. The top reply to the Twitch tweet is a petition for one to be added.

• Options
    Mercutio87Mercutio87 So build that wall and build it strong cause We'll be there before too longRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Additional context on that Mousey tweet: https://clips.twitch.tv/PoorThankfulSeahorsePermaSmug-GvWFmFfHR-b776fw

• Options
    Haachamachamaaaa
    https://youtu.be/_BSSJi-sHh8
    Uto leaning into her memes full strength.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Haachamachamaaaa

I feel like this additional context needs additional context. Does she not like potatoes or something?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options

I feel like this additional context needs additional context. Does she not like potatoes or something?
    Her health condition. It's a huge risk for her to eat outside foods like that, particularly with the pandemic so she probably hasn't eaten any in a long time. Hence stomach revolt.

• Options
    edited April 2021
    Haachamachamaaaa

Edit: Can't find the source I had for this statement, so never mind. I agree it could be clearer.

shoeboxjeddy on
  • Options

She's allergic to potatoes or something. I agree it could be clearer.

Wait she has an ALLERGY to them?

Damn it Mouse!

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Haachamachamaaaa
    Well, okay then. Context received.

In other news, Korone is still a huge, overly excitable dork
    https://youtu.be/-h5B62teaAA

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Haachamachamaaaa

She's allergic to potatoes or something. I agree it could be clearer.

Wait she has an ALLERGY to them?

Damn it Mouse!

Nah, you know what, I can't source this. I think your understanding is probably the case. I saw a comment here and there to that effect when I was curious about it but I don't know if they're quoting her or not. Editing my comment, didn't intend to make up something that could be inaccurate.

• Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    a

undyne's theme is woefully underrated as background music for a funny video clip, IMO

• Options
    I can't link it because it's actually NSFW and was a dumb "lol vtuber boobs" thing but I saw a clip just now that had a low key demonstration of how many layers there are to 2D vtuber models. It's... a fucking lot. It's not even just the separate pieces like "sleeves, coat, collar, trim of coat," like the main coat portion itself could have many layers. I already appreciated the work artists do to make this stuff happen but goddamn has it spiked up. It's a clip of Maiu in case anyone is curious to look at it on their own. You can see the layer list ticking on in the art portion of the stream in question.

• Options
    StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    This is directly from Ironmouse's discord where she has a section about her health issues.

"➤ CAN MOUSE EAT FOOD?

No. Mouse is unable to digest food properly. Instead, her nutritional needs are supplied via Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN). TPN is administered through a central line or port and is a way of supplying all the nutritional needs of the body by bypassing the digestive system and dripping nutrient solution directly into a vein."

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • Options
    azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    Go Team Hololive!
    Risu has been doing something odd lately. The last three weeks or so shes been giving us a Risu Soundboard one word at a time. shes up to like nearly 20 10 second long videos lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eox8wX7qwwg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OsgOUPnk34

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Options
    Go Team Hololive!
    Stragint wrote: »
    This is directly from Ironmouse's discord where she has a section about her health issues.

"➤ CAN MOUSE EAT FOOD?

No. Mouse is unable to digest food properly. Instead, her nutritional needs are supplied via Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN). TPN is administered through a central line or port and is a way of supplying all the nutritional needs of the body by bypassing the digestive system and dripping nutrient solution directly into a vein."

I had no idea about Mouses condition until recently. (I catch clips but its rare i actually watched her do much)... im glad shes found a way to keep upbeat about her life.

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Go Team Nijisanji!
    Because Roha is unable to bring her relatives' piano back to Korea with her:

https://youtu.be/UREV1eXSYc8

The final (for now) of Roha Lee's magical piano streams

• Options
    Go Team Hololive!
    Interesting milestones over the next week.
    Ina and Kiara finally seperated totals with ina pulling 1k ahead of her...but both should hit 900k soon (891k and 892k currently). Calli hit 1.25 million, Amealia just hit 1.1 million, and Gura should hit 2.5 million in a few days.

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Go Team Nijisanji!
    Tired: Luna freaking out about Tony Hawk sending her a cameo

Wired:

https://youtu.be/tDAtnKh-cRc

• Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    Go Team VShojo!
    Ironmouse has a lot of health problems. Some kind of auto immune disease?

Wait, I'll just copy paste:

➤ WHAT ILLNESS DOES IRONMOUSE HAVE?

Mouse has Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID). This is a disorder that impairs the immune system. People with CVID are highly susceptible to infection from foreign invaders such as bacteria and viruses and often develop recurrent infections. It is because of this that Mouse has no option but to remain indoors & bedridden.

If you would like to read more about her condition please go to this link for helpful information: https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/common-variable-immune-deficiency

She also has a nice reminder that giving plasma helps people like her. I keep meaning to but forgetting.

➤ WHAT IS PLASMA?

Plasma is the liquid part of the body’s blood. It contains important proteins and other substances crucial to one’s overall health. Plasma transfusions are used for critically ill patients, and is prescribed to correct abnormal coagulation tests and to prevent or stop bleeding. Mouse requires plasma transfusions weekly. If you are able to donate plasma, please consider donating. https://www.donatingplasma.org/donation/find-a-donor-center

JusticeforPluto on
This discussion has been closed.