Options

What is the strongest animal that [chat] can take on bare-handed?

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Gorilla
    Atomika wrote: »
    One time I got really coked up at a party and didn’t get home until 3 pm the next day

And then I slept for two days and still felt godawful

My worst two were the night some dude dressed like a green fairy gave me a bottle of absinthe and I lost my crew and woke up in a trailer outside the county, and the night a buddy handed me a couple pills and I was like "pop" and downed them with a beer and then he about shit himself because it was mescaline and he wanted me to start with half of one.

That one in particular was a rough 18 hours.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    i've never done a drug harder than a marijuana cigarette but someone i know described ecstasy as "taking a loan from the happiness bank that you repay with interest" and i always thought that was a great description

I had to stop doing ecstasy in college because I was really afraid I was going to end up eventually killing myself the day after.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    jgow91by2kdh.jpeg

🤔

• Options
    Yes it’s raining

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular

I liked the one with the mom mainly because I fell instantly in love with the tiny drawer oven

https://youtu.be/sBkmKu4Acog

0:44 I want it!

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Goose
    Honk wrote: »
    My basic labs are good, my iron labs will come back tomorrow, I was nearly released from the ER until they did my vitals and my BP was still 80/65 after a liter of IV fluids.

Oh no what happened?

Feel better! 🌺

I took a walk five blocks down to the theater and proceeded to black out a bit

Recovery has not been the cake walk I had hoped for

I am sorry :( I hope that they figure out the reason and that you get better soon!

Hugs!!

I won’t know until tomorrow if my iron is fubar, but after my first liter of IV fluids my blood pressure was still only 80/65. I’m obviously burning through my juice faster than I can make it.

You reckon a bleeding? :S

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Gorilla
    Do we ever get a name like Hurricane Chet or Trevor?

I think we should start naming disastrous storms after white dudebros

• Options
    File footage of amateurhour

PIgucjr.jpg

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Do we ever get a name like Hurricane Chet or Trevor?

I think we should start naming disastrous storms after white dudebros

There was a cyclone Trevor in Australia a couple years ago.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    norway's naval might is fearsome

here's footage of the navy in active combat against the swedes

https://youtu.be/bYFMZ_wuqXI

IN 20XX WAR WAS DECLARED

• Options
    Gorilla
    i've never done a drug harder than a marijuana cigarette but someone i know described ecstasy as "taking a loan from the happiness bank that you repay with interest" and i always thought that was a great description

I got pretty big into x for about six months before I met my wife (I was pretty big into everything six months before I met my wife tho) and I still miss it to this day but I haven't had it in 16 years.

God knows what the shit I was getting from Atlanta in 2005 was actually made of though. Probably recycled batteries.

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Wolf
    My basic labs are good, my iron labs will come back tomorrow, I was nearly released from the ER until they did my vitals and my BP was still 80/65 after a liter of IV fluids.

Oh no what happened?

Feel better! 🌺

I am sorry :( I hope that they figure out the reason and that you get better soon!

Hugs!!

I won’t know until tomorrow if my iron is fubar, but after my first liter of IV fluids my blood pressure was still only 80/65. I’m obviously burning through my juice faster than I can make it.

Well, that’s actually how all this started. Apparently I lost gobs of blood during surgery and should have gotten transfused when I was in the hospital, but didn’t, so now I’m just super low until my body can make more the old-fashioned way.

• Options
    Gorilla
    It wasn't quite that bad Six but there's about a year and a half after I graduated and realized my degree was useless because being a cop sucks that I just kinda went the opposite direction and now the county has my fingerprints.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular

I got pretty big into x for about six months before I met my wife (I was pretty big into everything six months before I met my wife tho) and I still miss it to this day but I haven't had it in 16 years.

God knows what the shit I was getting from Atlanta in 2005 was actually made of though. Probably recycled batteries.

we went to a music festival in barcelona and there'd be dudes on the street selling cans that they put in the sewer to keep cold who also sell drugs and my buddy bought some x off them and i'm like, why would you buy drugs off the sewer can guys

• Options

Oh no what happened?

Feel better! 🌺

Hugs!!

Well, that’s actually how all this started. Apparently I lost gobs of blood during surgery and should have gotten transfused when I was in the hospital, but didn’t, so now I’m just super low until my body can make more the old-fashioned way.

being low on blood suuuucks

I remember I was like okay so apparently I've got barely enough blood to keep a kitten alive, which is why I'm tired and woozy from lifting my head, couldn't you have given me, y'know, more? and they were like nah not if you'll live without it so y'know, enjoy the next weeks they're gonna be real exciting

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Gorilla
    sewer can guys is now a phrase I will use until I die.

Thank you Tav

• Options
    Wolf
    Hurricane Kyle
    Cyclone Brad
    Tropical Storm Preston

• Options
    Gorilla
    These days I just like hippie drugs I can grow and make myself like booze and weed and mushrooms.

Artisan organic bespoke bud, carefully crafted cider... gimme that hippie smack

• Options
  • Options
    Gorilla
    I need to find that pipe I carved a couple years ago. I made some Gandalf shit but never finished the inlay work.

• Options
    i would like to do some more drugs

maybe when i go to colorado, the home of drugs

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Hurricane Kyle
    Cyclone Brad
    Tropical Storm Preston

"Karen."
    "Tornado Karen?"
    "No, just Karen."

• Options
    Gorilla
    Hurricane Karen somehow destroys a Target/Starbucks in Minnesota, but just the one.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I braided my hair for the first time in a long while now...
    w85errsc8nvi.png

Already it's helping my mood.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I have no interest in the drugs, but yall pop away if you want.

• Options
    Gorilla
    I've put beer in some unorthodox places before but never in the lair of a space Clown

• Options
    Wolf

Oh no what happened?

Feel better! 🌺

Hugs!!

I remember I was like okay so apparently I've got barely enough blood to keep a kitten alive, which is why I'm tired and woozy from lifting my head, couldn't you have given me, y'know, more? and they were like nah not if you'll live without it so y'know, enjoy the next weeks they're gonna be real exciting

This is almost verbatim what the surgeons said to me

Kinda outrageous in hindsight

• Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    Chanus
    Leaving work this morning I get a phone call to tell me a family friend in their early 40s was found dead and considering the proximity to their birthday and past history there's a non zero chance a brief reacquaintance with cocaine had something to do with it.

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Chanus
    Six wrote: »
    Like I've never done coke but if some 80s guy knocked on my door right now and was all "hey do a bump and for a couple hours you won't feel like a sack of potatoes left in the rain for two days" I'd probably do it.

Coke doesn’t make you feel like you have more energy as much as it makes you feel like you are ripping energy away from your future-self through a wormhole in the spacetime continuum, and future-you will pay dearly.

Also you’ll need more than a bump for a few hours.

It’s settled, ah now has a coke habit.

The really confusing thing to me was the people that would get drunk as fuck and then do coke to sober up.

Because it was like wait, you just spent $100 at a bar and then $150 in coke to make the $100 you spent go away and give yourself a hangover worse than chugging a couple of 1.75s of church wine?

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular

Like I've never done coke but if some 80s guy knocked on my door right now and was all "hey do a bump and for a couple hours you won't feel like a sack of potatoes left in the rain for two days" I'd probably do it.

Coke doesn’t make you feel like you have more energy as much as it makes you feel like you are ripping energy away from your future-self through a wormhole in the spacetime continuum, and future-you will pay dearly.

If you get stuff that hasn't been cut six ways to sunday and is relatively pure and you y'know don't just shove an 8-ball up your nose it honestly doesn't hit any harder than a usual hangover.

It when you get the shit that's been cut with like, baby laxatives or fucking meth that you're gonna feel like you got ran over a few times.

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »

i'm taking a red but hugging everyone with a green it's the law.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    The red bin will be full because those people just stay at home.

• Options
    Echo wrote: »
    The red bin will be full because those people just stay at home.

I'm assuming they're forcing people to work in office again from the wording of the tweet.

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Chanus

I've probably told this story before but about a decade or so ago a friend of mine randomly texted me on a Saturday night and the convo pretty much went:

"Hey hi!"
    "Hey, what's up?"
    "You smoked weed right?"
    "Uh, yeah it's been awhile but sure."
    "Ok so can I ask you a question?"
    "Of course"
    "So I smoked for the first time last night and now I'm still high is that normal?"
    "Wait, how long as it been since you stopped?"
    "Um, pretty long. Over a day I think?"
    "No... no that's not normal. ...wait, hold on"
    *googles the growth in potency of weed over the last 15 years*
    "Ok, so that's apparently a thing now. A dumb thing that shouldn't have happened because what the fuck. But whoever gave that to you as your first experience with it is an asshole. Also you might be high for another half a day."

• Options

Oh no what happened?

Feel better! 🌺

Hugs!!

This is almost verbatim what the surgeons said to me

Kinda outrageous in hindsight

it was pointed out to me that we're not really supposed to have other people's blood inside of us so shit can easily get wonky and I replied with a grunt I feel expressed how much I gave a shit about that at that moment

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Gorilla

I've probably told this story before but about a decade or so ago a friend of mine randomly texted me on a Saturday night and the convo pretty much went:

"Hey hi!"
    "Hey, what's up?"
    "You smoked weed right?"
    "Uh, yeah it's been awhile but sure."
    "Ok so can I ask you a question?"
    "Of course"
    "So I smoked for the first time last night and now I'm still high is that normal?"
    "Wait, how long as it been since you stopped?"
    "Um, pretty long. Over a day I think?"
    "No... no that's not normal. ...wait, hold on"
    *googles the growth in potency of weed over the last 15 years*
    "Ok, so that's apparently a thing now. A dumb thing that shouldn't have happened because what the fuck. But whoever gave that to you as your first experience with it is an asshole. Also you might be high for another half a day."

This was 100% me in Vegas two years ago when I went to a dispensary and just asked for something mellow to watch cartoons in the hotel room and I was given a vape pen that wrecked my shit and I tossed it after.

• Options
    mkvgbcj4b5a71.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=9a23f509fb36a64cc2b2ba910f614f382fe945e0

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Gorilla
    The Delta8 sub 1% concentrate is more than enough for a simple frozen caveman like me.

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Goose
    It seems important to be getting blood infusions to an acceptable baseline. The final whatever 10-20% of blood values took me about a year to make up.

PSN: Honkalot
This discussion has been closed.