As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Adventures in Lordran - or tales of brave Sir Onion

1666768697072»

• Options
    cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    Tamin wrote: »
    neat. I'll have to look that up; had no idea there even was a covenant down there.

Yeah, you have to do it before you kill nito though

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Get in the coffin Shinji Chosen Undead

• Options
    cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    I love how those sorts of things imply something so weird about the hero. Like if they see a nest or a coffin or something they just want to curl up in it immediately.

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    yeah there's a specific coffin in the catacombs you can climb in randomly, and if you have any eye of death items in your inventory from finding it lying around or getting a drop from basilisks, and wait in the coffin for 30 seconds, you get taken down to Nito's room and can join the Gravelord covenant by talking to nito's coffin. I think it still works even if you've already defeated nito.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    KamarKamar Registered User regular
    Since you get a really strong curved greatsword (high base damage, low scaling, toxin 300, upgrades with Demon Titanite) just from joining the covenant, running down there first thing in the game is one of many ways to break DS1 over your knee.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    there's a bespoke riposte critical animation for attacking someone hiding in the coffin during pvp

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    they did that, but you still stab people with the blunt part of the scythe

• Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    there's a bespoke riposte critical animation for attacking someone hiding in the coffin during pvp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mAdgKcQv-U

(PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    KamarKamar Registered User regular
    My mind is still blown by all those grab escape animations I didn't know existed.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    5fdj5vbckxgs.jpeg
    I made one of those maymays

• Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    edited August 2021
    I started playing Dark Souls 2 again, because sometimes I just get that way, and I remembered there's a lot of things I like about this game

And then an enemy will have a fast lateral-tracking command grab that does my entire health bar, or my character will turn and swing in the opposite direction from a locked-on enemy because I'm moving away when I hit the button, or I have to dump twenty points into Adaptability to make my roll any good, and I remember that Dark Souls 2 is bad

Olivaw on
    signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET