As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pondcasts Thread [Podcats Thread]

19495969798100»

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Yeah but theyre not like poison they kind of taste like poison

Unless they're covered in pesticides in which case they are poison

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    I've been listening to Newcomers, it's as delightful as everyone said. I'm up to the LotR season.

Lauren Lapkus simply has to be the first person on the planet to compare anything in Two Towers to The Lonely Island's Hot Rod

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Here is video of Keith and Dre from Friends at the Table - pre-Friends At the Table eating watermelon, rind and all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVEbwYJbmjc

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    yo anybody get Griffin to eat a banana yet

• Options
    I'd like to hear about somebody eating some whole eggs how much for Michael to suck a brace of AAA eggs

• Options
    How much for clown Michael to suck some eggs

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Oh dang, new episode of Knowledge Fight just dropped. They're finally digging into Alex Jones' coverage of 9/11.

• Options
    Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Registered User regular
    I think that there is a link between almost every podcast I listen to eventually having a mini-series on 9/11 and my deteriorating mental state

• Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    I've been listening to Newcomers, it's as delightful as everyone said. I'm up to the LotR season.

Lauren Lapkus simply has to be the first person on the planet to compare anything in Two Towers to The Lonely Island's Hot Rod

I think the LOTR season has some of the best and worst episodes. Things get pretty dire when they're covering the radio drama version and the unfinished animated movies. But, it also has great fanfiction episodes, and they play D&D!

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Blank check really landed some star power for Fosse.

Rachel Zegler on Cabaret to Colin Quinn on Lenny and now Lin Manuel Miranda on All That Jazz this coming Sunday?

As much as I sort of dread listening to LMM these days he’s probably gonna have a lot of insight for the episode and be a good guest.

Is Kubrick next or have they not announced the next series yet?

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    rhylith wrote: »
    Blank check really landed some star power for Fosse.

Rachel Zegler on Cabaret to Colin Quinn on Lenny and now Lin Manuel Miranda on All That Jazz this coming Sunday?

As much as I sort of dread listening to LMM these days he’s probably gonna have a lot of insight for the episode and be a good guest.

Is Kubrick next or have they not announced the next series yet?

They haven't said but my guess would be Kubrick is next yeah

• Options
    cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    I am going to try again but I was not a huge fan of the Quinn episode, the energy felt weird

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    edited July 2022
    cursedking wrote: »
    I am going to try again but I was not a huge fan of the Quinn episode, the energy felt weird

Yeah he wasn’t my favorite guest but I understand why they would have him on for insight into standup and why the standup bits in the movie didn’t really work. None of them were super into the movie either, which hurt the episode. Maybe it’s because Quinn came out swinging against Hoffman’s performance immediately but it was definitely off.

rhylith on
  • Options
    astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular
    Quinn also seemed to be calling in on a tin can.

Selling the Scream Podcast: https://anchor.fm/jeremy-donaldson
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    sometimes podcasts has guests they are friends with and sometimes they have guests that they are a little afraid of

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    I think the big difference is David and Griffin don't make as much jokes as normal because they don't want to do their dumb bits in front of a professional comedian.

• Options
    Hexmage-PAHexmage-PA Registered User regular
    Listened to the Apocrypals episode about the Testament of Solomon. When I first started listening to this podcast I never guessed I'd hear a story about a king of Israel using a magic ring to force a human-headed dragon demon to confess that he fathered Cupid, whose mother farted him out.

This discussion has been closed.