As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Dragalia Lost] EoS. officially lost.

1101112131416»

• Options
    OptyOpty Registered User regular
    Poking back in to say the final bit of the campaign has been released, so now you can "beat" the game and see credits run.

As to what the PR thing was, I remember it being that the director shit on other gacha games or something like that, which got everyone mad at him and in turn the game he was director of.

• Options
    OptyOpty Registered User regular
    Popping in once again to announce that the EoS date is 11/29 22:00 PT and the ability to make real money purchases has been turned off. If you log in this weekend you'll get 1200 of the paid currency.

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Opty wrote: »
    Popping in once again to announce that the EoS date is 11/29 22:00 PT and the ability to make real money purchases has been turned off. If you log in this weekend you'll get 1200 of the paid currency.

And the Dream Summon is active so you can use that currency to choose a character or dragon

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Took a look at what direction the story went the last I remembered.

What the actual fuck, Euden.

• Options
    TiglissTigliss Registered User regular
    EoS has come and gone.

Thanks Dragalia Lost for being my pandemic buddy when I should have been working remotely.

I hope we get to see this IP again sometime.

l7n41RV.png