Options

Democratic Primaries: Black anger... real?

• Options
    HedgethornHedgethorn Associate Professor of Historical Hobby Horses In the Lions' DenRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    If a politician doesn't wanna get beat up, he shouldn't run for office.

Hedgethorn on
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Elki wrote: »
    TheMarshal wrote: »
    Obama live on CNN, attacking McCain on the economy.

Think Obama can "rise above" the sniping coming from the Clinton camp by focusing on McCain? Or will the media keep focusing on the infighting with the dems?

That's impossible. The media will focus on the best quotes they can get, and the Clintons are generous with them. They're pretty committed to making Obama unelectable, and McCain has no incentive to get nasty when the job is being done for him. If the media does focus on Obama-McCain then that just means we're less than 24 hours away from something really nasty coming from her campaign.

So, she still has no signs of fucking off yet, is there.
    The only question is whether Clinton herself can step outside the apparatus long enough to turn it off and withdraw voluntarily or whether she will force the rest of her party to intervene and jam the gears.

If she does the former, she would surprise everybody with a display of self-sacrifice. Her campaign would cruise along at a lower register until North Carolina, then use that as an occasion to withdraw. If she does not, she would soldier on doggedly, taking down as many allies as necessary.
    I think given all we have heard and seen, [Wright] would not have been my pastor.

God damnit.

It's all your fault Elks.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    jotatejotate Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Yeah, I really want someone to make the observation that if her gross misstatements about Bosnia were due to lack of sleep, that we should readdress who we want to answer that phone at 3AM.

Maybe I'll put that as a little note under whatever we decide to put up on dodgingsniperfire.com.

jotate on
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Anyone who claims something that gross of a misstatement is due to lack of sleep should be shot.

Lack of sleep: "I should water my drink, shit, I mean drink some water."

Not: "I was dodging sniper fire. Wait. No I wasn't."

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    SentrySentry Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Up at cnn.com
    http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2008/03/26/hillary-clinton-truth-or-consequences/#more-470
    “Since her Arkansas years [I wrote], Hillary Rodham Clinton has always had a difficult relationship with the truth… [J]udged against the facts, she has often chosen to obfuscate, omit, and avoid. It is an understatement by now that she has been known to apprehend truths about herself and the events of her life that others do not exactly share. ” [italics added]

Sentry on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    wrote:
    When I was a little kid, I always pretended I was the hero,' Skip said.
    'Fuck yeah, me too. What little kid ever pretended to be part of the lynch-mob?'
  • Options
    HedgethornHedgethorn Associate Professor of Historical Hobby Horses In the Lions' DenRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Sentry wrote: »
    Up at cnn.com
    http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2008/03/26/hillary-clinton-truth-or-consequences/#more-470
    “Since her Arkansas years [I wrote], Hillary Rodham Clinton has always had a difficult relationship with the truth… [J]udged against the facts, she has often chosen to obfuscate, omit, and avoid. It is an understatement by now that she has been known to apprehend truths about herself and the events of her life that others do not exactly share. ” [italics added]

What is that doing on a blog? It's freaking Bernstein! That should be the guest editorial in half the papers in the country!

Hedgethorn on
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Have we mentioned what is apparently the major story of the day that Gallup has 28% of Hillary Clinton supporters being petulant four year olds?

To be fair, 19% of Obama supporters are currently petulant, but I argue we're justified what with the whole "fuck your candidate! we must destroy him!" strategy.

enlightenedbum on
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    kildykildy Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Obama live on CNN, attacking McCain on the economy.

Think Obama can "rise above" the sniping coming from the Clinton camp by focusing on McCain? Or will the media keep focusing on the infighting with the dems?

That's impossible. The media will focus on the best quotes they can get, and the Clintons are generous with them. They're pretty committed to making Obama unelectable, and McCain has no incentive to get nasty when the job is being done for him. If the media does focus on Obama-McCain then that just means we're less than 24 hours away from something really nasty coming from her campaign.

So, she still has no signs of fucking off yet, is there.

I believe yesterday she reiterated her intent to stay in until the convention no matter how things go.

The DNC really needs to lean on supers to just pick, either way. This is only making me expect her to keep sniping from the sidelines post convention, too.

kildy on
  • Options
    Doctor DetroitDoctor Detroit Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Up at cnn.com

The comments! Ow, my brain!

An example:
    Sure it is old news when it comes to Obama and his pastor saying God **** America. But Hillary’s tax returns of six years ago to current is not old news. CNN is very partial to Obama and is not fair to Hillary. This article is spectulation and implying Hillary is not telling the truth and there is just no facts to support this. Obama is desperate to try to find something on Hillary and he has not been able to do that. Yet Obama can say he will not disclose his information as like his relationship with TonY RESIN and that is all of that subject. Hillary
    has shown pure class during this election WHILE OBAMA HAS BEEN NOTHING LESS THAN DEVIOUS TOWARDS HER. I would never vote for Obama because of his conduct. If Obama does get the nomination, mostly due to CNN’s running Hillary’s name in the mudd and brainwashing their viewers, I will vote for McCain or just not vote. I support Hillary but if Hillary is not chosen for the nominate, I will not vote for Obama although I have been a democrat for forty-three years. Just like Obama can make insenuations towards Hillary Clinton but when Hillary comes back on one of them, the Obama campaigns says they are disappointed. It is dirty politics as usual. WHAT IS IT WITH CNN ARE THEY JUST NOT WANTING A WOMAN TO BE PRESIDENT? WHY IS CNN DOING EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO MAKE HILLARY LOOK BAD, EVEN ALLOWING ARTICLES LIKE THIS ONE WITH NO TRUTH. WHY WOULD CNN ALLOW JOURNALIST TO DISTORT THE TRUTH LIKE THIS.

Doctor Detroit on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    edited March 2008
    Am I the only one annoyed with this douchebag Republican on CNN talking about how great those prolonged primaries are for Democrats?

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Anyone who claims something that gross of a misstatement is due to lack of sleep should be shot.

Lack of sleep: "I should water my drink, shit, I mean drink some water."

Not: "I was dodging sniper fire. Wait. No I wasn't."

Have you ever held the mug upside down under the water cooler in the morning? My bosses got a real kick out of that.

Cantido on
    3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    So I wonder if Bosnia will be her downfall since a lot of place seem to be picking up on that lie (and her repeated lying as evidenced by the cbs follow up piece). Will Sinbad of all people stopped hillary from destroying the party? How hilarious.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    KungFuKungFu Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I had a debate with a girl I met at my student union yesterday about Obama vs Clinton. She was pretty staunchly for Clinton and said Clinton had better chances vs McCain (arguing that she does better among Asians & Latino voters - basically that more independent minorities would swing her way than they would for Obama when vs McCain - despite what I thought I read in polls).

She also went on to say that Clinton had lots of experience and Obama none ("running for presidency isnt experience!"). So I told her how he was in the state legislature and did a lot for that community and then in his less amount of time in the US Senate, authored about over 10x the amount of bills. Like 150 vs 20 (and how Hillary's 20 were mostly frivolous commemorations and junk). She seemed to flinch at these points of experience and admitted "I don't know much about that." Though her not knowing much about also seemed like it was an excuse to act like it didn't matter.

When I asked her about how she felt about negative campaigning Hillary's group has done, she says she disagrees with it and thinks it is all her manager and that he should be fired.

She believes that Florida & Michigan deserve to get counted somehow.

The one I found most interesting was that she said she wants the super-delegates to take responsibility and swing the count to Hillary. She said it wouldn't end well in the general for Obama vs McCain so they need to make sure she gets the nom. I compared this to how Ted Kennedy tore up the convention with Jimmy Carter back in the day and it caused a lot of trouble for dems, but she seemed unaware of those events.

All in all, she said she would still vote for Obama - but only to keep McCain away.

KungFu on
    Theft 4 Bread
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    This could make for one odd family reunion: Barack Obama is a distant cousin of actor Brad Pitt, and Hillary Rodham Clinton is related to Pitt's girlfriend, Angelina Jolie.
    Oh hell yeah. All your studs are belong to us.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Up at cnn.com

The comments! Ow, my brain!

An example:
    Sure it is old news when it comes to Obama and his pastor saying God **** America. But Hillary’s tax returns of six years ago to current is not old news. CNN is very partial to Obama and is not fair to Hillary. This article is spectulation and implying Hillary is not telling the truth and there is just no facts to support this. Obama is desperate to try to find something on Hillary and he has not been able to do that. Yet Obama can say he will not disclose his information as like his relationship with TonY RESIN and that is all of that subject. Hillary
    has shown pure class during this election WHILE OBAMA HAS BEEN NOTHING LESS THAN DEVIOUS TOWARDS HER. I would never vote for Obama because of his conduct. If Obama does get the nomination, mostly due to CNN’s running Hillary’s name in the mudd and brainwashing their viewers, I will vote for McCain or just not vote. I support Hillary but if Hillary is not chosen for the nominate, I will not vote for Obama although I have been a democrat for forty-three years. Just like Obama can make insenuations towards Hillary Clinton but when Hillary comes back on one of them, the Obama campaigns says they are disappointed. It is dirty politics as usual. WHAT IS IT WITH CNN ARE THEY JUST NOT WANTING A WOMAN TO BE PRESIDENT? WHY IS CNN DOING EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO MAKE HILLARY LOOK BAD, EVEN ALLOWING ARTICLES LIKE THIS ONE WITH NO TRUTH. WHY WOULD CNN ALLOW JOURNALIST TO DISTORT THE TRUTH LIKE THIS.

My favorite was one about how it should be labeled an Op-Ed piece.

The URL of course having the word BLOG in it. Why do people think blogs are something other than random people's opinions stuck on the refrigerator of the internets?

kildy on
  • Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    So, Clinton memo claim, news article they cite, rebuttal if I can find one:
    He’d have to deal with the fallout from this week’s Washington Post report on his gross exaggeration of his role on immigration reform and housing policy.
    Both Obama And Clinton Embellish Their Roles

As the half-dozen senators -- including John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Edward M. Kennedy (D-Mass.) -- headed to announce their plan, they met Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.), who made a request common when Capitol Hill news conferences are in the offing: "Hey, guys, can I come along?" And when Obama went before the microphones, he was generous with his list of senators to congratulate -- a list that included himself.

"I want to cite Lindsey Graham, Sam Brownback, Mel Martinez, Ken Salazar, myself, Dick Durbin, Joe Lieberman . . . who've actually had to wake up early to try to hammer this stuff out," he said.

To Senate staff members, who had been arriving for 7 a.m. negotiating sessions for weeks, it was a galling moment. Those morning sessions had attracted just three to four senators a side, Sen. Arlen Specter (R-Pa.) recalled, each deeply involved in the issue. Obama was not one of them. But in a presidential contest involving three sitting senators, embellishment of legislative records may be an inevitability, Specter said with a shrug...

Obama has a response on his website:

Reality: Obama Was A Key Player In The 2006 Immigration Debate, Was Thanked By Both McCain And Kennedy For His Work, And Received Praise From Outside Groups For His Involvement

What's the deal here? The two accounts seem somewhat irreconcilable.
    Sen. Obama would have to explain why the New York Times reported that he claims credit for passing nuclear leak legislation that never got out of committee.
    Nuclear Leaks and Response Tested Obama in Senate

When residents in Illinois voiced outrage two years ago upon learning that the Exelon Corporation had not disclosed radioactive leaks at one of its nuclear plants, the state’s freshman senator, Barack Obama, took up their cause.

Mr. Obama scolded Exelon and federal regulators for inaction and introduced a bill to require all plant owners to notify state and local authorities immediately of even small leaks. He has boasted of it on the campaign trail, telling a crowd in Iowa in December that it was “the only nuclear legislation that I’ve passed.”

“I just did that last year,” he said, to murmurs of approval.

A close look at the path his legislation took tells a very different story. While he initially fought to advance his bill, even holding up a presidential nomination to try to force a hearing on it, Mr. Obama eventually rewrote it to reflect changes sought by Senate Republicans, Exelon and nuclear regulators. The new bill removed language mandating prompt reporting and simply offered guidance to regulators, whom it charged with addressing the issue of unreported leaks.

Those revisions propelled the bill through a crucial committee. But, contrary to Mr. Obama’s comments in Iowa, it ultimately died amid parliamentary wrangling in the full Senate...

Obama's campaign response:

No word on his claiming the bill passed that I can see.
    He’d have to confront reports from FactCheck.org and other independent organizations that say his claims of providing a universal health care plan are based on selective, embellished and out-of-context quotes from newspapers.
    This is sort of tread ground, and I can't find a direct Obama rebuttal, but here's the fact check article:

...Behind the dueling ads there is a legitimate disagreement. Obama is reluctant to force people to buy health insurance they don't want even if the government makes it available at a subsidized price. And Clinton says that any proposal that doesn't aim to cover 100 percent of the uninsured would be "nibbled to death" by opponents...
    He’d have to discuss the LA Times story that reported on how his fellow organizers say he took too much credit for his community organizing efforts.
    I thought I was going to have to give up on this one because I couldn't find what I was expecting to be a strongly worded critical article of Obama.

Turns out the memo is referring to a small piece in an otherwise very positive article:

A few critics claim Obama, now 46, exaggerates his accomplishments, particularly in spearheading asbestos cleanup at a low-income housing project. He omits from his account of that fight a longtime community activist who many people say played a significant role.

And for all his emphasis on the value of grassroots organizing, Obama eventually decided he also needed a law degree to enact lasting change, attending Harvard University. Many associates also view his seven years in the marbled halls of the Illinois State Senate and three years in the U.S. Senate to be as formative as his three years in far South Side trenches.

Further blurring the picture are his descriptions of community organizing in his youthful memoir, "Dreams From My Father," in which he admits he disguises names, creates composite characters, switches some chronologies and uses "approximations" of dialogue.

No rebuttal that I can find. Isn't really much there to rebut.

I like how a few of the articles they cite are just as critical towards her. Oh well.

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    TheMarshalTheMarshal Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    At this point if EVERY superdelegate sided with Obama (dumping their support for Hillary in the process, if they've already pledged support) would he reach enough delegates to get the nomination? Or is this thing going to a brokered convention regardless?

TheMarshal on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
  • Options
    HachfaceHachface Not the Minister Farrakhan you're thinking of Dammit, Shepard!Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    This could make for one odd family reunion: Barack Obama is a distant cousin of actor Brad Pitt, and Hillary Rodham Clinton is related to Pitt's girlfriend, Angelina Jolie.

I read that story on the subway today. Obama and Pitt are something like ninth cousins. Ninth cousins. That is hardly related.

Hachface on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    None of that really matters. The reason the media loves the Bosnia story is that it gives them something to talk about, because the experience issue is central to her campaign. And more importantly, because they can juxtapose the video of her describing the event to the video of her kissing a little girl. It's TV gold.

She can say "Obama exaggerated his role in X, Y, and Z" and the media might even repeat it, but it's not something that's gonna stick. There's not much to talk about.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    At this point if EVERY superdelegate sided with Obama (dumping their support for Hillary in the process, if they've already pledged support) would he reach enough delegates to get the nomination? Or is this thing going to a brokered convention regardless?

There is also the option of Hillary dropping out, which I find more likely than the DNC letting it go all the way to convention.

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Hachface wrote: »

I read that story on the subway today. Obama and Pitt are something like ninth cousins. Ninth cousins. That is hardly related.

So they could make out, and it wouldn't even be incest? Nice.

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    edited March 2008

I don't believe a super siding with you counts towards ending the process, since they can change their vote at any point.

The magic number is pretty much "if you get this many pledged delegates, it's Over, no matter what the supers say"

kildy on
  • Options
    tuxkamentuxkamen really took this picture. Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Preacher wrote: »
    So I wonder if Bosnia will be her downfall since a lot of place seem to be picking up on that lie (and her repeated lying as evidenced by the cbs follow up piece). Will Sinbad of all people stopped hillary from destroying the party? How hilarious.

For being dead, he sure recovered nicely!

tuxkamen on

Games: Ad Astra Per Phalla | Choose Your Own Phalla
    Thus, the others all die before tuxkamen dies to the vote. Hence, tuxkamen survives, village victory.
    3DS: 2406-5451-5770
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    None of that really matters. The reason the media loves the Bosnia story is that it gives them something to talk about, because the experience issue is central to her campaign. And more importantly, because they can juxtapose the video of her describing the event to the video of her kissing a little girl. It's TV gold.

She can say "Obama exaggerated his role in X, Y, and Z" and the media might even repeat it, but it's not something that's gonna stick. There's not much to talk about.

Well, yeah, but I think it's important to stay up to date on Hillary's more grounded lines of attack, not only to make sure you're not giving Obama a free pass, but also so that you can reply if someone brought these things up.

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    http://blogs.tnr.com/tnr/blogs/the_plank/archive/2008/03/26/joining-the-conspiracy.aspx

That moderately amused me. Mostly for the end line:

"Drudge. Limbaugh. The American Spectator. Richard Mellon Scaife. What exactly is it going to take before Clinton campaign staffers recognize that they are, in essence, now working for the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy?"

Seriously, you're cuddling up to all the people who did nothing but try and bury you for years. Think about Why they're helping you for a minute. Just think.

kildy on
  • Options
    TheMarshalTheMarshal Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Tarranon wrote: »

There is also the option of Hillary dropping out, which I find more likely than the DNC letting it go all the way to convention.

Doesn't she have to voluntarily drop out? I mean, they can ask, you know, for the good of the party. But I bet dollars to donuts that she won't do it.

TheMarshal on
  • Options
    edited March 2008

Obama does have a path to 2,024, but it requires more than the superdelegates.

Obama currently has ~1,625 delegates.
    There are 566 pledged delegates left (60% of which will be allocated before May 6th, from Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Indiana).
    There are ~350 undeclared superdelegates.

So, if Obama can get 43% of the remaining delegates, he wins.
    If he gets half of the remaining pledged delegates (which is what most people are predicting), he only needs a third of the remaining superdelegates.

Hedgethorn on
  • Options
    edited March 2008

Well, yeah, but I think it's important to stay up to date on Hillary's more grounded lines of attack, not only to make sure you're not giving Obama a free pass, but also so that you can reply if someone brought these things up.

It's easy to recognize what's important or not without trying to figure out if it's true or not. If it's not worth the time to dig up more details on it, then I won't.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Dear Friend,

When I heard that Elton John was throwing a concert in New York for my mom's campaign, I knew it was going to be a night I didn't want to miss.

Want to join me there?

My mom's campaign is bringing two supporters and their guests to New York on April 9 for both Elton John's one-night-only concert and the party after the concert. It's going to be a great night and a great time.

It's such an important time to support my mom's campaign. There are big contests coming up, starting with Pennsylvania, and I know she can win with your support. She's working so hard out on the campaign trail, and I know that your support makes a real difference to her and this campaign.

Enter now and you might join me, my mom, and Elton John for his one-night-only concert in New York on April 9. Make a contribution today.

I talk to a lot of people who are excited to see my mom win and be the president we all need -- and who are working hard to help make that happen. It means so much to me to know that there are so many people like you who believe in my mom and are working to help her win. I know that she'll be such a great president and she will win, but not without all our help. And what better time to help than right now?

Please contribute today. Enter and you might be joining me, my mom, and Elton John for a concert in New York!

I'm so grateful for everything you're doing to help my mom win!

Thank you!
    Chelsea

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2008

It's easy to recognize what's important or not without trying to figure out if it's true or not. If it's not worth the time to dig up more details on it, then I won't.

:'(

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Roaming the streets, waving his mod gun around.Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    edited March 2008
    Dear Friend,

When I heard that Elton John was throwing a concert in New York for my mom's campaign, I knew it was going to be a night I didn't want to miss.

Want to join me there?

My mom's campaign is bringing two supporters and their guests to New York on April 9 for both Elton John's one-night-only concert and the party after the concert. It's going to be a great night and a great time.

It's such an important time to support my mom's campaign. There are big contests coming up, starting with Pennsylvania, and I know she can win with your support. She's working so hard out on the campaign trail, and I know that your support makes a real difference to her and this campaign.

Enter now and you might join me, my mom, and Elton John for his one-night-only concert in New York on April 9. Make a contribution today.

I talk to a lot of people who are excited to see my mom win and be the president we all need -- and who are working hard to help make that happen. It means so much to me to know that there are so many people like you who believe in my mom and are working to help her win. I know that she'll be such a great president and she will win, but not without all our help. And what better time to help than right now?

Please contribute today. Enter and you might be joining me, my mom, and Elton John for a concert in New York!

Thank you!
    Chelsea

That's vaguely noxious.

"My mom is super-cool! Vote for her!"

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    HachfaceHachface Not the Minister Farrakhan you're thinking of Dammit, Shepard!Registered User regular
    edited March 2008

Doesn't she have to voluntarily drop out? I mean, they can ask, you know, for the good of the party. But I bet dollars to donuts that she won't do it.

I imagine that unequivocal endorsements for Obama coming from the party's high-ups, like Pelosi and Dean, could effectively kill Hillary's campaign.

Hachface on
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Roaming the streets, waving his mod gun around.Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    edited March 2008

She can be Gravel'd, even if she doesn't officially drop out.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    TachTach Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    ElJeffe wrote: »

She can be Gravel'd, even if she doesn't officially drop out.

Obama'd put rocks in her shoes from the quarry?

Tach on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Dear Friend,

Want to join me there?

Thank you!
    Chelsea

That's vaguely noxious.

I'd consider it if she adopted a cute english accent and referred to Hillary as her mum.

But only then.

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2008
    'Vaguely' noxious? e_e

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Dear Friend,

Want to join me there?

Thank you!
    Chelsea

That's vaguely noxious.

It's a copy of the Dinner With Barack emails. However, the voice that comes across from the main body does not sound like a grown woman talking about a political campaign, it sounds like an 8 year old.

"It means so much to me to know that there are so many people like you who believe in my mom and are working to help her win. I know that she'll be such a great president and she will win,"

kildy on
  • Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited March 2008

:'(

I'm a little heartbroken too when any news comes about suggesting that Obama isn't perfect in every single way. At the very least, though, we can take heart in the fact that the worst Clinton could drag up isn't that bad.

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    Doctor DetroitDoctor Detroit Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Dear Friend,

Want to join me there?

Thank you!
    Chelsea

That's vaguely noxious.

So...is Chelsea pimping out Elton John now? :P

Doctor Detroit on
This discussion has been closed.