As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Joe Biden to go as plumber for Halloween

• Options
    McClyMcCly Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Again with the female abuse. :P

McCly on
    kbellchewiesig.jpg
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    you are continuing the trend!

and yeah i know, i pretty much wanted to say that

then i was assaulted by volunteers outside of safeway as to whether or not i was going to vote

i looked over their signs and whatnot and just smiled and said "NDP" and they left me alone

mully on
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Pony wrote: »
    what a gyp

And there you have it folks.

Even the much-maligned Jew looks down upon the Gypsy. Filthy street peddlers and fortune tellers, the lot of 'em.

NOTHING GETS THESE BITCHES GOING

LIKE TALE OF GYPSY KIIIIIIINGS

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    GRMikeGRMike The Last Best Hope for Humanity The God Pod Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I love the Gypsy Kings.

<.<

GRMike on
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Weaver on
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
  • Options
    Burden of ProofBurden of Proof You three boys picked a beautiful hill to die on. Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    joe the plumber for 08

Burden of Proof on
  • Options
    TuesdayTuesday Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Butters wrote: »
    The Texas numbers are unusual because most national polls show that just 5 to 10 percent of Americans still believe Obama is a Muslim — less than half the number of Texans who buy into the debunked theories.

Dammit Texas.

Tuesday on
  • Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Dammit state.

There are some dumb motherfuckers here, let me tell you.

captaink on
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Ok, so this was posted a hundred years ago, but as I was catching up at work I saw http://officeofstrategicinfluence.com/bulkmailer/, and tried to see what it was.

The Websense category "Tasteless" is filtered.

Who are you, websense? Who the fuck are you to tell me what is and is not Tasteless. Will you let me look at a Monet site but not Duchamp? Do you hate the recent modern trend in opera these days?

Anyway what does it do? I could tell by what people were posting that you can send stuff...or something?

Langly on
  • Options
    DroolDrool Science! AustinRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Anyone post this yet?

George fucking Will ripping into McCain again.

He talks about Palin at first, but his comments about McCain's constant griping about Obama's money machine are interesting.
    Why is it virtuous to erect a dam of laws to impede the flow of contributions by which citizens exercise their First Amendment right to political expression? "We're now going to see," McCain warned, "huge amounts of money coming into political campaigns, and we know history tells us that always leads to scandal." The supposedly inevitable scandal, which supposedly justifies preemptive government restrictions on Americans' freedom to fund the dissemination of political ideas they favor, presumably is that Obama will be pressured to give favors to his September givers. The contributions by the new givers that month averaged $86.

One excellent result of this election cycle is that public financing of presidential campaigns now seems sillier than ever. The public has always disliked it: Voluntary and cost-free participation, using the check-off on the income tax form, peaked at 28.7 percent in 1980 and has sagged to 9.2 percent. The Post, which is melancholy about the system's parlous condition, says there were three reasons for creating public financing: to free candidates from the demands of fundraising, to level the playing field and "to limit the amount of money pouring into presidential campaigns." The first reason is decreasingly persuasive because fundraising is increasingly easy because of new technologies such as the Internet. The second reason is, the Supreme Court says, constitutionally impermissible. Government may not mandate equality of resources among political competitors who earn different levels of voluntary support. As for the third reason -- "huge amounts" (McCain) of money "pouring into" (The Post) presidential politics -- well:

The Center for Responsive Politics calculates that, by Election Day, $2.4 billion will have been spent on presidential campaigns in the two-year election cycle that began in January 2007, and an additional $2.9 billion will have been spent on 435 House and 35 Senate contests. This $5.3 billion is a billion less than Americans will spend this year on potato chips.

Drool on
  • Options
    KrunkMcGrunkKrunkMcGrunk Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I do not believe Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim, but certainly believe he is sympathetic towards the Muslims. I also believe he is a radical liberal who somehow has been able to double talk and backtrack his way out of every controversy. First his 20 year affiliiation and friendship with Reverend Wright, a racist and hateful man, is brought out and he says he cannot disavow that friendship. But when the publicity gets so bad, he turns around and leaves the Church and denounces him and people just forget about it. He works and socializes with a radical American terrorist and people just ignore it. He wants to sit down and talk with foreign terrorists and hear their side of the story and people are ok with it. He wants to take from the rich and give to the poor and people say I could go on and on. I can't help but say What????? Am I missing something here? If he is elected, there will be that Change he promised and I for one am scared to death. Is he the False Prophet from Revelations? Is he a Muslim sympathizer? A wolf in sheep's clothing? I'm not sure and I hope we don't have to find out.

Holy fuck! Obama is the false Prophet!

KrunkMcGrunk on
    mrsatansig.png
  • Options
    LTMLTM Bikes and BeardsRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008

I know its already been covered, but for serious...

Hell better make room for a whole bunch of idiots.

LTM on
  • Options
    EvanderEvander Disappointed Father Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    So the Obama campaign just tried to call me, and my dad hung up on them. :(

Mind you, he's alreaqdy voted for Obama himself (absentee), he just doesn't like solicitation calls, but I would have liked to have heard what they had to say.

Evander on
  • Options
    Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Evander wrote: »

Mind you, he's alreaqdy voted for Obama himself (absentee), he just doesn't like solicitation calls, but I would have liked to have heard what they had to say.

"...we have your daughter."

Bloods End on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Bloods End wrote: »

"Wait, Jew? Sorry, we're looking for the white wimmins..."

LTM on
  • Options
    Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    LTM wrote: »

"Would you like to save a bunch of money by switching your car insurance to Geico?"

Bloods End on
  • Options
    edited October 2008

"You know where they at?"

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    edited October 2008

"You know where they at?"

"Hell, let me get my coat, I'll come with you."

Butler on
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Butler wrote:
    Butters wrote:

DEATH TO THE TWO-NAMED BOY!

Wait, did they scream 'Death to the Jew-named boy?'

No, it's "Death to the two-named boy.

Oh! Well, sorry for interrupting.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    So my neighbor had her McCain sign taken and trashed down the street, plus her car egged. There was a big stink about it being politically motivated and shit, to the point where the police went door to door in the neighborhood looking into it. Even some local media showed up. What a scene.

Turns out, it was the son of a family a few houses down. He and some friends did it as a nightime halloween-type prank, and several other cars and homes were egged. The police failed to think that perhaps the eggings in the same night were related. When people pointed out that a McCain sign was also in front of that kid's house, all the media attention suddenly left.

That's some fine police work there Lou. Let's assume it's all politically motivated instead of stupid kids in the suburbs who are bored around a time of year notorious for mischief such as eggings, soaping windows, and toilet papering.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Hunter wrote: »
    So my neighbor had her McCain sign taken and trashed down the street, plus her car egged. There was a big stink about it being politically motivated and shit, to the point where the police went door to door in the neighborhood looking into it. Even some local media showed up. What a scene.

Turns out, it was the son of a family a few houses down. He and some friends did it as a nightime halloween-type prank, and several other cars and homes were egged. The police failed to think that perhaps the eggings in the same night were related. When people pointed out that a McCain sign was also in front of that kid's house, all the media attention suddenly left.

That's some fine police work there Lou. Let's assume it's all politically motivated instead of stupid kids in the suburbs who are bored around a time of year notorious for mischief such as eggings, soaping windows, and toilet papering.

Yeah I mean it was probably all racial anyway.

Butters on
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2008

No, he's not a type of fabric.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Hunter wrote: »

Yeah I mean it was probably all racial anyway.

For reals, I mean we're far more white and christian than the white christian people down the street. Don't get me started on the white people who are christian on the block behind us. And that Italian family, with their slightly darker hair and kind of darker skin than the pale German, Polish, Russian, Ukranian, Irish, English, and/or English American people...don't even get me started.

Well, there are a lot of latino people in my area. But they're mostly Catholic so it's cool. They're the good ones.

Hunter on
  • Options
    jwalkjwalk Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    The Geek wrote: »

No, he's not a type of fabric.
    http://isbarackobamamuslin.com/

(Bears repeating.)

jwalk on
  • Options
    fadingathedgesfadingathedges Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    bears_repeating.jpg

fadingathedges on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    bears_repeating.jpg

:^:

Langly on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    bears_repeating.jpg

I had to double check to make sure you weren't The Geek.

Butler on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    do you see how we've done the pun both ways by quoting him multiple times? It's a metapun

Langly on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Langly wrote: »
    do you see how we've done the pun both ways by quoting him multiple times? It's a metapun

You just
    i_BlueBrain.jpg

Butler on
  • Options
    sdrawkcaB emaNsdrawkcaB emaN regular
    edited October 2008
    Butler wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »

You just
    i_BlueBrain.jpg

boooooooooooooooooooo

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    This is the worst page.

LTM on
  • Options
    LednehLedneh shinesquawk Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    obama secret muslin something something satinist hiyooo something

Ledneh on
  • Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    man that was a solid gold visual pun by butler

FAQ on
  • Options
    FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I have to vote for McCain after reading those bad jokes

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • Options
    redfenixredfenix Aka'd as rfix Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    man, it took looking at the filename for the bears to get that

i'm slipping

redfenix on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Butters on
  • Options
    edited October 2008

abloo abloo polls abloo bloo bloo

LTM on
  • Options
    LednehLedneh shinesquawk Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    redfenix wrote: »
    man, it took looking at the filename for the bears to get that

i'm slipping