Options

PHALLANOIA!²

• Options
    VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    warban wrote: »
    Dear Citizens of our utopia. I wish to bring forward a questionable message i received from from a one MundaneSoul.
    DOWN WITH THE COMPUTER!

Shall we purge?

I do not understand what this message means but as a CPU programmer i fear he wishes to destroy our great friendly Computer. While my vote means nothing alone i will still now cast my vote in favor of his removal. Such message is questionable and "Purge" is not of my TROUBLESHOOTER operations.

!MundaneSoul You are a traitor to the service of the computer and her many cycles.

This is very troubling, troubleshooter Warban.

The PLC did not authorize the acquisition of paper with which MundaneSoul could've written such a message.

Please read for us the acquisition number written on the paper you received, if such paper exists, so that we can determine which supply repository said paper has been stolen from.

(ooc: for comedy's sake, I was going to vote for you in the post above... but you keep getting voted out the first day, and I feel bad for you. Let's not bandwagon Warban again on day 1 if we can prevent it?)

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • Options
    DoxaDoxa Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    WHO LET THOSE MUTANTS OUT OF THEIR CAGE? SOON WE WILL HEAR "DOWN WITH THE COMPUTER!" FROM CITIZENS ALL AROUND.

REMOVE !MUNDANESOUL!

Doxa on
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    JPants wrote: »
    warban wrote: »
    FreeAgent wrote: »
    Citizen Blarney, like the rest of us, has been tasked with rooting out treasonous and subversive elements amongst our ranks. He is using the skills that Friend Computer has deigned to teach him towards that goal.

!Warban's attempt to stop him, and thus, thwart the will of Friend Computer, is treason. It was you who let those mutants out of their cages, wasn't it?! Bet you've made plenty of friends with the Commies as well, huh? Traitor.

The Computer is the only source of truth, As a Central Processing Unit it is certainly not in my clearance to preform such tasks myself. Citizen Blarney knows very well that Spreed sheeting is beyond our general maintenance tasks. Spreed sheeting is more Research & Design's clearance. Maybe if he was gifted so he should be transferred so?

As you yourself are troubleshooter of Housing Preservation and Development & Mind Control. Would not the maintenance and housing of Citizens and Mutants fall under your jurisdiction? Maybe you should be looking closer to home before you start accusing people cross facility.

As a Troubleshooter of R&D background, I am very eager (but only to previously approved levels of eagerness) to hunt down the CommieMutantTraitors in our midst! Especially those who defy our friend computer and espouse the belief traitorous belief that "True knowledge comes from within". All goodthinking citizens know that the only truth is the truth of the party, er Friend Computer.

And yet we notice it in many of our fellow troubleshooters that they act as if true knowledge comes from within. Friend Computer distributes knowledge to all that have the clearance for anything beyond their protocol so I know Friend Computer will help us to discern who is thinking beyond their approved levels.

From this I say !MundaneSoul is beyond protocol.

M.D. on
  • Options
    PlutoniumPlutonium Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Seriously, Who let all these mutants out of their cages?

We'll put their corpses back! Though we might have a tough time at that, what with not having any laser guns.

Mundanesoul

Lime, the color of the MUTANT.

Plutonium on
  • Options
    MundaneSoulMundaneSoul fight fighter Daehan MingukRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Wow, I haven't even posted yet and there's a wagon on me? Grudgetastic!

Oh, I see, warban is trying to save his own ass. In that case, !warban.

MundaneSoul on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    !MundaneSoul has obviously acquired paper that was not procured to her for the purpose of note-passing.

Friend Computer would not look kindly on using our sparse resources for the passing of notes.

VThornheart on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    As further evidence, MundaneSoul herself has just admitted that she procured a "Wagon", which is now "on her".

Who is your communist contact in the PLC, MundaneSoul? Friend Computer will no doubt acquire that information from you after relentless interrogation.

VThornheart on
  • Options
    MundaneSoulMundaneSoul fight fighter Daehan MingukRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    As further evidence, MundaneSoul herself has just admitted that she procured a "Wagon", which is now "on her".

Who is your communist contact in the PLC, MundaneSoul? Friend Computer will no doubt acquire that information from you after relentless interrogation.

Clearly your gender identificators have been tampered with!

MundaneSoul on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Oh, your unfortunate and traitorous mutations confused me as to your gender.

(ooc: ;) I think it's your Avatar that threw me off =) )

VThornheart on
  • Options
    molefacemoleface Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    And yet we notice it in many of our fellow troubleshooters that they act as if true knowledge comes from within. Friend Computer distributes knowledge to all that have the clearance for anything beyond their protocol so I know Friend Computer will help us to discern who is thinking beyond their approved levels.

I too have noticed many troubleshooters acting in this way. I am keeping my eye on those who 'think beyond their approved levels' and 'act as if true knowledge comes from within'. Friend Computer determines at what level we are allowed to think and every troubleshooter should be well aware that The Computer is the only source of truth! Those who believe otherwise are clearly treasonous and should be dealt with in the only way CMTs should be dealt with, termination!

moleface on
    battle.net: lankyplonker#1923
    psn: lankyplonker
  • Options
    Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Wildcat wrote: »
    Ahem. I refer you to this post, which includes the necessary information and is helpfully labelled 'Red Clearance' by Friend Computer.

Ah yes, but that post doesn't really tell who is in what department, only a brief synopsis of the . EBM =/= friend computer. The computer is the only source of truth!

With recent events coming to the light, I say down with Mundane Soul!

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    RendRend Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Greetings and good morning, troubleshooters! How do we fare today? Happy and delightfully blissful, while still vigilant and stoic under the watchful eye of the computer, I assume?

Rend on
  • Options
    weatheredclownweatheredclown Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Indeed, fellow trouble shooter Rend! Happy and without a care in the world and yet fully and responsibly fullfilling our friend-computer assigned duty.

!MundaneSoul

weatheredclown on
    "Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people with inquisitive minds."
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Rend wrote: »
    Greetings and good morning, troubleshooters! How do we fare today? Happy and delightfully blissful, while still vigilant and stoic under the watchful eye of the computer, I assume?
    Unfortunately we are not as happy and blissful as would be ideal. It appears that one of the Troubleshooters is not content under Friend Computer: MundaneSoul has apparently sent notes without clearance and with a content that is decidedly not sanctioned.

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    molefacemoleface Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    !kime, you are aware that happiness is mandatory, correct?

moleface on
    battle.net: lankyplonker#1923
    psn: lankyplonker
  • Options
    Sheep Have WoolSheep Have Wool Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    !warban is obviously no friend of Friend Computer.

Sheep Have Wool on
  • Options
    crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    MundaneSoul seems to be acting outside of prescribed security boundaries.

crimsoncoyote on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    moleface wrote: »
    !kime, you are aware that happiness is mandatory, correct?
    "As would be ideal." Don't disregard the most important part. I am always incredibly happy, but that happiness would be increased exponentially if my fellow Troubleshooters would all also be happy with our position.

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    kime wrote: »
    Unfortunately we are not as happy and blissful as would be ideal.
    This can DEFINITELY be remedied with a bit of medication.
    It appears that one of the Troubleshooters is not content under Friend Computer: MundaneSoul has apparently sent notes without clearance and with a content that is decidedly not sanctioned.

Discontent? Under friend computer? Not only is this treasonous, but utterly insane! Nobody could possibly be discontent under friend computer unless they were out of their mind, which can, by the by, also be fixed by liberal application of medication!

What are we to do about this problem then? Friend computer has joyously awarded me the challenge of dealing with the troubles of alpha complex without my zap gun, what an amazing way to test my abilities!

Rend on
  • Options
    sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    FriendComputer is all. !MundaneSoul is trying to supplement FriendComputer with notes. Therefore, he must be made nothing!

sportzboytjw on
    Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Unfortunately we are not as happy and blissful as would be ideal.
    This can DEFINITELY be remedied with a bit of medication.
    It appears that one of the Troubleshooters is not content under Friend Computer: MundaneSoul has apparently sent notes without clearance and with a content that is decidedly not sanctioned.

Discontent? Under friend computer? Not only is this treasonous, but utterly insane! Nobody could possibly be discontent under friend computer unless they were out of their mind, which can, by the by, also be fixed by liberal application of medication!

What are we to do about this problem then? Friend computer has joyously awarded me the challenge of dealing with the troubles of alpha complex without my zap gun, what an amazing way to test my abilities!

I agree Rend! Friend Computer is at once wise, kind, merciful and diligent. I'm so happy to be here!

I would like to report to you, troubleshooter Rend, that MundaneSoul's rebellious notes were written on paper stolen from one of our procurement supply depots. Surely his entire six pack should be terminated for the benefit of Friend Computer and as a sign to other CMTs that would conspire to illegally requisition office supplies.

VThornheart on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Troubleshooter Mudanesoul? It cannot be! But I suppose treason and dissention can appear anywhere here in Alpha Dome (except in Friend Computer itself!).

I would propose a team of loyal troubleshooters immediately investigate MND-R-Soul's living space and working space, to look for treasonous materials and further stolen tiny office supplies! No doubt we will find a trove of inexpensive treasures to recycle back into Friend Computer's pool of resources! I volunteer for this team!

Rend on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Citizen Rend, surely you realize we in fact inhabit Alpha Complex. Such ideas of "Domes" are foreign and thus must be deemed traitorous.

crimsoncoyote on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Ah yes, indeed, it must have been my Sleepy Time medication wearing off. I apologize for my obviously offensive comment, and request that Friend Computer send me additional Happy Time medication in order to make sure this sort of incident never occurs again!

Rend on
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    (This phalla's weird. I feel like its something that belongs after the the subtext "A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away...")

So it appears we have a bit of a quandary between troubleshooters Mundanesoul and warban. I must say that I have experience with troubleshooter warban's treachery first hand. The length of their proof is very flimsy. I mean, I could create evidence against him just as easily:
    warban wrote:
    The Computer hates us! We must rid ourselves of the computer!

Now, how would anyone know I did not actually receive this message? I do believe your attempts at chicanery are highly suspect, troublershooter !warban.

Goose! on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Goose! wrote: »
    warban wrote:

Now, whose to say I did not actually receive this message? I do believe your attempts at chicanery are highly suspect, troublershooter !warban.

Was... was this truly uttered by our own XWA-R-Ban?

...Truly?

Rend on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I find your many grammatical errors to also be highly suspect, Troubleshooter Goose!

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Well, I find my stomach to be traitorous to my body on this day, so forgive me if I am not careful in my statements.

Goose! on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    warban wrote:

Now, whose to say I did not actually receive this message? I do believe your attempts at chicanery are highly suspect, troublershooter !warban.

Was... was this truly uttered by our own XWA-R-Ban?

...Truly?

Indeed! Warban, the evidence now against you is damning. You obviously have also been stealing Friend Computer's precious office supplies for the passing of notes!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, troubleshooter Goose. We will see to it that he is dealt with as soon as we have dealt with his conspirator, MundaneSoul.

VThornheart on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Here's the list I spotted on a wallterminalatube. The helpful roster from friend computer. Taking troubleshooter initative, I've sorted it for ease of reading. Enjoy!

CPU Troubleshooters
    Dac Vin
    Drez
    El Skid
    Micro
    MrBlarney
    Nion
    Obbi
    Toxic Toys
    warban

hpd&mc troubleshooters
    Abysmal Lynx
    cj iwakura
    Exarch
    FreeAgent
    Ianator
    Lady Eri
    Romantic Undead
    sportzboytjw
    TehSloth
    TheLawinator

plc troubleshooters
    DevoutlyApathetic
    durax
    FrostMist
    Mr. Defecation
    MundaneSoul
    Sheep Have Wool
    The_Reflection
    VThornheart

power troubleshooters
    B:L
    Darian
    Egos
    Goose!
    kime
    KrataLightblade
    kuhlmeye
    Oats
    Orange Soda
    Plutonium
    precisionk

r&d troubleshooters
    Altair
    crimsoncoyote
    Doxa
    enlightenedbum
    FunkyWaltDogg
    Gorilla Salad
    Infidel
    JPants
    Unearthly Stew
    weatheredclown
    Wildcat
    Witch Doctor, DBM

tech troubleshooters
    Arasaki
    dawningphoenix
    delroland
    Gumpy
    Maximus
    moleface
    Osvik
    Rainfall
    Rend
    Ryadic

Even without a cornacopia of pharmacological delights coursing through my bloodstream, I'm sure that I would find this delightful.

weatheredclown on
    "Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people with inquisitive minds."
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Well, I find my stomach to be traitorous to my body on this day, so forgive me if I am not careful in my statements.

Your own stomach is traitorous, !Goose? Clearly you are the owner of your stomach, and ownership of a traitorous object means that you are in fact a mutant traitor who is likely a communist! No wonder you received traitorous communications from Warban!

Rainfall on
  • Options
    Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Sweet goodness, we already have evidence of awful ideas spewing about?

For shame, !warban

Dac Vin on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Citizen clown, are you authorized to post in such colors?

crimsoncoyote on
  • Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    So it appears we have a bit of a quandary between troubleshooters Mundanesoul and warban. I must say that I have experience with troubleshooter warban's treachery first hand. The length of their proof is very flimsy. I mean, I could create evidence against him just as easily:
    warban wrote:

Now, how would anyone know I did not actually receive this message? I do believe your attempts at chicanery are highly suspect, troublershooter !warban.

Why should you think it was chicanery? Surely no one would attempt to deceive Friend Computer in such a manner! Note that you were careful to imply the message you generated was falsified.
    (This phalla's weird. I feel like its something that belongs after the the subtext "A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away...")

It boggles the mind that you would think Star Wars before Star Trek. Kirk was better!

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    It boggles the mind that you would think Star Wars before Star Trek. Kirk was better!

Kirk knowledge is reserved to higher ranks. Not to worry, Friend Computer gave us Janeway to phantasm to.

Dac Vin on
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Is troubleshooter goose of the clearance level to create false documentation?

Did he contact the PLC section for supplies to create said document?

Clearly he is causing fellow troubleshooters to be confused which in the end harms Friend Computer.

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Is troubleshooter goose of the clearance level to create false documentation?

Did he contact the PLC section for supplies to create said document?

Clearly he is causing fellow troubleshooters to be confused which in the end harms Friend Computer.

That is both clever and true, fellow Troubleshooter.

MundaneSoul, Warban, and Goose! should all be handed over to Friendly Computer for their brazen and unprecedented ring of office supply theft. You should all be ashamed. One day we may have to craft our own paper from the decomposing bodies of discovered communists due to a severe shortage of Friend Computer-supplied official paper, and we will have you three to blame for it.

Shame on you.

VThornheart on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Citizen clown, are you authorized to post in such colors?

If these were my own thoughts and words, I most certainly would not be, fellow troubleshooter coyote (who is tastefully crimson)

weatheredclown on
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    A nicely balanced assortment of job assignments.

Something about !warban's indecisiveness strikes me as shifty.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    MundaneSoul let me die at the end of the the V:TM phalla, and I was on his team. Sounds like commie scum to me.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png