Options

I don't need this [chat] right now.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Oh dear. The UV laser isn't lasing. And nobody with any technical laser knowledge is about.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited April 2009
    Dear Americans: stop using the word "über". You may know it as "uber". You don't know how to use it.

Echo on
  • Options
    Dr Mario KartDr Mario Kart Games Dealer Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I dont think we use that word very often. Unless someone is talking about Nietzsche or they are playing Wolfenstein.

Dr Mario Kart on
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    Echo wrote: »
    Dear Americans: stop using the word "über". You may know it as "uber". You don't know how to use it.

Get uber it.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Laser problem solved by the old fashioned turning it on and off with arbitrary waiting periods until it starts to work.

Mojo_Jojo on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited April 2009

Get uber it.

But I'm already above it.

Echo on
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    edited April 2009

Get uber it.

MrMister on
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Heyoooo!

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    I don't understand why anyone would track stocks day to day, let alone minute by minute. Is this an investment or a poker game?

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Also this "corporate profile" project is silly, because Google Finance does the entire thing for you.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Uuurgh.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    vh I can't get back on the server.

edit: nm

James on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Tralalalalalaaa!

You know, I'm even watching Screenwipe during my lunch break. Am I addicted?

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Tralalalalalaaa!

I read that as "drinking screenwash".

Mojo_Jojo on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Tralalalalalaaa!

That too! No, not really. This Brooker guy is hilarious, though.

Haphazard on
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Charlie Brooker is indeed hilerical.

BobCesca on
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    Why hello thar!

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Tralalalalalaaa!

That too! No, not really. This Brooker guy is hilarious, though.
    He is. I've not seen any of the new Screenwipe,but I did catch the first Newswipe.

Mojo_Jojo on
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    this morning, i woke up late.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    *blues riff*

Bama on
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I have a cat. If I end up moving into a condo, I wish to get another cat to keep cat1 comapny. How much space is good for 2 cats? Also, can cats get depressed? Because cat1 really seems down the last few days.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2009
    Dunno about depressed, but if cat1 is alone at home all day he might be bored. Does he have a catflap to get out?

Bogart on
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Bogart wrote: »
    Dunno about depressed, but if cat1 is alone at home all day he might be bored. Does he have a catflap to get out?

Indoor only. It's better for his physical health, and we live in an apartment that only allows indoor pets. And I figure if he was just bored, he would be excited when my fiancee and I come home and try to play with him, but he mostly just lies there looking dejected, as far as I can tell.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Bama wrote: »
    *blues riff*

had a cup of coffee.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Well, cats are pretty damn lazy, so lying there, especially if he's not getting much in the way of playtime with another cat (or you and a ball of string or whatever) is par for the course. Another cat might perk him up, but then again he might not get on with it.

Lots of fuss, picking it up, playing with it, brushing it, etc. See if increased affection perks him up some.

Bogart on
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    so, I'm having lunch today with a chick that I kind of dig, so I thought I'd shave, y'know? Thought I did a pretty good job.

But now I'm here at work and realising that there is an entire portion of hair on both sides of my face that I totally missed. I wish I had a picture, because this is some ridiculous shit. Lunch is right after work, so I can't fix it.

Christ, i would have been better off just not shaving.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    *blues riff*

had a cup of coffee.
    *blues riff*

Bama on
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    *blues riff*

had a cup of coffee.
    *blues riff*

smoked a fag?

(am I doing this right?)

BobCesca on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    THAT DOESN'T RHYME! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!?

Bama on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    so, I'm having lunch today with a chick that I kind of dig, so I thought I'd shave, y'know? Thought I did a pretty good job.

But now I'm here at work and realising that there is an entire portion of hair on both sides of my face that I totally missed. I wish I had a picture, because this is some ridiculous shit. Lunch is right after work, so I can't fix it.

I hate when that happens. Can you sneak out to find emergency shaving equipment?

Mojo_Jojo on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    *blues riff*

had a cup of coffee.
    *blues riff*

Got in my car

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Wait a minute. I don't even know how to play a guitar.

Bama on
  • Options
    edited April 2009

YOU'RE RUINING MY SONG!!!!

*also it should be a harmonica

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    It's annoying that there are so many unions involved in being a stunt-driver. Unions -> regulations -> tests and licenses -> thousands of dollars out-of-pocket.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited April 2009

I hate when that happens. Can you sneak out to find emergency shaving equipment?

I technically get a half hour lunch break before my work day is over, but my home is on the other side of town, so if I do remedy this, it's going to be in a public restroom here at work.

I might go that route, I'm not sure.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited April 2009

Ha! I occasionally get the same thing, though it's usually just a few (really obvious) hairs. One of the rings I wear has a gap in the join you can squeeze shut, so if I'm not at home I use it like a pair of tweezers to grab the offending hairs and remove them entirely.

Bogart on
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited April 2009

I technically get a half hour lunch break before my work day is over, but my home is on the other side of town, so if I do remedy this, it's going to be in a public restroom here at work.

disposable razor from the closest pharmacy or grocery store. hot water. public bathroom.

go.

the last time this happened to me, i ripped out the patch of hair, one by one, with my bare hands.

Evil Multifarious on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009

disposable razor from the closest pharmacy or grocery store. hot water. public bathroom.

go.

This.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited April 2009

YOU'RE RUINING MY SONG!!!!

*also it should be a harmonica
    It's the blues, man! How am I supposed to smash a harmonica on stage?

Bama on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Bogart wrote: »
    Ha! I occasionally get the same thing, though it's usually just a few (really obvious) hairs. One of the rings I wear has a gap in the join you can squeeze shut, so if I'm not at home I use it like a pair of tweezers to grab the offending hairs and remove them entirely.
    You're a genius.

Mojo_Jojo on
This discussion has been closed.