As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Fourth Playstation Store Thread - NA: Blood Dragon, Soul Sacrifice, Spring Sale

• Options
    Darth_MogsDarth_Mogs Registered User regular
    Sorry for not posting in the thread yesterday, but as we're all aware, it was....a bit late. I decided it was a better time investment to check out some MST3K on Netflix than wait on it. Regardless, I should give an idea of what went up.
    Playstation Plus

E3 Past Award Nominees Sale: Borderlands Full Bundle – 30% off, PS+ Price: $20.99
    Split/Second Bundle – 40% off, PS Price: $20.99
    Full Game Trials: Batman Arkham City Full Game Trial
    Just Dance 3 Full Game Trial
    Free Avatars: Bakuki (Full) Avatar
    Lil (Full) Avatar
    Laarg (Full) Avatar
    Circle Avatar
    Lil & Laarg Avatar
    Free Exclusive Dynamic Theme: Mesh Dynamic Theme
    Updates

Carnivores Bundle (Sale) (PS3) (now $3.99, original price $5.99)
    Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter – Minis (Sale) (PS3) (now $1.99, original price $3.99)
    Carnivores: Ice Age – Minis (Sale) (PS3) (now $1.99, original price $3.99)
    Learning With The Pooyoos – Episode 1 (Price Change) (PS3) (now $4.99, original price $8.99)
    Learning With The Pooyoos – Episode 2 (Price Change) (PS3) (now $4.99, original price $8.99)
    Mad Blocker Alpha – Minis (Price Change) (PS3) (now $1.99, original price $2.99)
    Mortal Kombat (PS3 Full Game) (Price Change) (PS3) (now $29.99, original price $49.99)
    Payday: The Heist (Sale) (PS3) (now $9.99, original price $19.99)
    Sonic Adventure (Sale) (PS3) (now $6.99, original price $9.99)
    Sonic Adventure Dx Upgrade (Sale) (PS3) (now $2.99, original price $4.99)
    Sonic Cd (Sale) (PS3) (now $2.99, original price $4.99)
    Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode I (Sale) (PS3) (now $6.99, original price $9.99)
    Borderlands Add-On Extravasplosion Bundle (Price Change) (PS3) (now $19.99, original price $29.99)
    Red Johnson’s Chronicles – Episode 1 (Price Change) (PS3) (now $4.99, original price $12.99)

-(PS3) Babel Rising ($9.99)
    -(PS3) Batman Arkham City ($29.99)
    -(PS3) Dirt Showdown ($59.99)
    -(PS3) Just Dance 3 ($39.99)
    -(PS3) Demos for Babel Rising and Jam Live Music Arcade

-(Vita) Gravity Rush ($35.99)
    -(Vita) Metal Gear Solid: HD Collection ($34.99)
    -(Vita) PulzAR Full Game ($1.99)
    -(Vita) Demo for Escape Plan

-(PSP) Gungnir ($29.99)

-(Avatars) Escape Plan Avatar Bundle 2 ($1.49)
    -(Avatars) Escape Plan Bakuki (Full) Avatar ($0.49)
    -(Avatars) Escape Plan Circle Avatar ($0.49)
    -(Avatars) Escape Plan Laarg (Full) Avatar ($0.49)
    -(Avatars) Escape Plan Lil & Laarg Avatar ($0.49)
    -(Avatars) Escape Plan Lil (Full) Avatar ($0.49)

-(Music) Resistance: Burning Skies Original Soundtrack ($9.99)

Couple things worth mentioning here. Apparently the Escape Plan demo might just be borked currently. A lot of people are just plain unable to load it up as it error's right off, so maybe give it a bit before checking it out. Also, as I'm sure many people are aware, Gungnir isn't Vita-compatible. It's being worked on. It'll happen. Aside from that, if you're looking for something to play on your Vita whilst waiting for Gungnir, there -is- Gravity Rush which is fantastic by all means as well as the HD Collection of MGS too. But like I said in Drop post, there's no Peace Walker to be found, so be aware.

Kupowered - It's my Blog!
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Demo for Robotics;Notes (visual novel) is on the J-PSN.

23xpe.jpg

Worth a look, I think.

IMG_6571-1.jpg

Tokyo Jungle!

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    SkyTurnsRedSkyTurnsRed Saint LouisRegistered User regular
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Demo for Robotics;Notes (visual novel) is on the J-PSN.

23xpe.jpg

Worth a look, I think.

IMG_6571-1.jpg

Tokyo Jungle!

Are you saying there's a Tokyo Jungle demo?!

• Options
    AddaAdda LondonRegistered User regular
    Big Isy wrote: »
    Started Infamous 2 today, absolutely shocked at how much better it looks. And Infamous 1 was pretty decent looking.

Yeah it's a great game, really cool to see people getting it for free as well.

steam_sig.png
    I want to know more PA people on Twitter.
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Definitely. I bought it the night before it went free but man, its too good to be pissed.

• Options
    Unco-ordinatedUnco-ordinated NZRegistered User regular
    edited June 2012
    Diarmuid may have missed it but SCEE have a number of Vita games and a few PS3 games on sale this week and they've just added a few more:
    Escape Plan (Vita)
    Was €12.99/£9.99 – Now €8.99/£7.29

Hustle Kings (PS3/Vita)
    Was €7.99/£6.49 – Now €5.99/£4.79

Motorstorm RC (PS3/Vita)
    Was €5.99/£4.79 – Now €4.99/£3.99

Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack! (Vita)
    Was €6.99/£5.49 – Now €4.99/£3.99

Top Darts (PS3/Vita)
    Was €7.99/£6.49 – Now €5.99/£4.79

Super Stardust Delta + Advanced Star Fighter Pack (Vita)
    Was €9.99/£7.99 – Now €6.99/£5.49

Everybody’s Golf (PS Vita)
    Was £11.99/€14.99 – Now £7.99/€9.99 (10% extra off for PSN+ users)

Everybody’s Golf World Tour Complete Edition (PS3)
    Was £23.99/€29.99 – Now £7.99/€9.99 (10% extra off for PSN+ users)

Worms Crazy Golf (PS3)
    Was £6.49/€7.99 – Now £3.19/€3.99 (10% extra off for PSN+ users)

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 (PS3)
    Was £49.99/€69.99 – Now £29.99/€39.99

Top Darts, Hustle Kings and Motorstorm RC are all PS3/Vita bundle games, so if you buy one you get the other free. And I'd REALLY recommend Motorstorm RC, it's amazing. Mutant Blobs Attack and the two Everybody's Golf games (Hot Shots Golf for Americans) are pretty great as well.

Unco-ordinated on
    Steam ID - LiquidSolid170 | PSN ID - LiquidSolid
  • Options
    Here's The Drop.
    PlayStation Vita

Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Also on PSN and PS3) – Heroes from the DC Universe join up with the Caped Crusader to root out evil in LEGO Batman 2: Super Heroes. The Dynamic Duo of Batman and Robin join other famous super heroes from the DC Universe including Superman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern to save Gotham City from destruction at the hands of the notorious villains Lex Luthor and the Joker. Batman fans of all ages will enjoy a new and original story filled with classic LEGO videogame action and humor as players fight to put the villains back behind bars.

PlayStation Network

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier – Part of the Group for Specialized Tactics, a Special Mission Unit under the direct command of the Joint Special Operations Command, the elite of the modern US Special Forces is better known by their battlefield legend. They are the untraceable soldiers called the Ghosts. Only the best of the best, soldiers with a unique mix of skills on and off the battlefield, ever get to wear the coveted Ghost insignia. In the near future, four of these elite soldiers serve as the tip of the spear in a hidden war raging across the globe. But even as Ghost Lead, Pepper, 30K, and Kozak accomplish their objectives, they discover the threat they face is greater than they ever imagined — one that could alter the international balance of power forever.

Magic: The Gathering Duels of The Planeswalkers 2013 – The sequel to the card battle franchise, Magic: The Gathering –

Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 includes new modes, decks and challenges.

Two Worlds II: Velvet Game of the Year Edition – An unknown and destructive power has invaded the world of Antaloor and threatens to set the seal of triumph to the dark lord himself. But there is more than just evil here, as the player gets some surprising aid from an unexpected allegiance from a bloodthirsty band of orcs! Experience this epic story about the lust for power, doubtable alliances and the mysterious Dragon Queen. The RPG saga and it’s expansion: Play the RPG hit “Two Worlds II” and then hoist the sails to the dangerous archipelago of pirates! In the expansion “Pirates of the Flying Fortress” you will be overwhelmed by the extraordinary experience and adventure as you visit a brand new section of Antaloor. See beautiful new environments and let yourself been drawn into the maelstrom of adventure far away from the mainland.

PS3 Demos

Magic: The Gathering – Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013

PSone Classic

Tomba! – Jump into a bizarre, action-packed world like no other in TOMBA! In this fast and frantic side-scrolling adventure you play as the pink-haired, high-jumping jungle boy Tomba. In order to retrieve your lucky golden bracelet from the evil clutches of demonic pigs you’ll need to fight hard, duck, climb, explore, and race through a wide variety of unique and challenging quests. Use your mace or your wood and stone boomerangs to do battle with dastardly pigs and creeping spiders. Keep a clear head though, as you’ll need to solve a number of intriguing puzzles. Rescue trapped villagers, uncover lost items hidden in deep forests, or rescue a poor, stranded puppy the long list of fun tasks is awe-inspiring. Make sure to take the time to search out all the hidden secrets in order to collect all the adventure points you can, because you’ll need those points to access bigger and even more fantastic events. From the mind of Ghosts ‘n Goblins creator Tokuro Fujiwara, Tomba is a game for fan of the classic 8- and 16-bit 2D games of yesteryear as well as any adventure and action fans looking for a creative new challenge!

Tomba! Also other things.

• Options
    Ah_PookAh_Pook Registered User regular
    every time a new full game goes up i get excited about the prospect of getting it free through ps+ whenever they update the free game stuff. also unless im really really excited about a psn game, ps+ is training me not to buy anything because sooner or later it will be really cheap or free.

• Options
    RizziRizzi Sydney, Australia.Registered User regular
    You had all better buy Tomba!
    If you don't I will be very upset with you.

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Tomba! is worth it. So much fun.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    ManetherenWolfManetherenWolf Registered User regular
    Holy shit Tomba!

I loved that game. Bought in a second.

• Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    So is PS+ not getting weekly updates anymore?

On my second month and the first month had new sales and games all the time. Since E3 it was just the one update then nothing.

The free game list is great and all but where the sales at?

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    PS+ Changes Monthly in North America.
    And Sales change Bi-Weekly.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    I'm positive last month had something new every week...

• Options
    I'm positive last month had something new every week...

Sales tend to have an extra discount for PSN+ users, so you're probably thinking of that. Plus some new games get 20% off for the first week. The majority of PSN+ content only changes once a month though.

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    No, there's no Tokyo Jungle demo.

Believe me, I looked.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    RenzoRenzo Registered User regular
    http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/06/19/okami-hd-coming-to-ps3-in-japan.aspx

I'm posting this here because, if it DOES come to English-speaking countries, it will likely be on PSN and not on-disc, due to it not being a "collection".

• Options
    Seeing as the localisation is already long done and it's Capcom, I think we can assume it'll get NA/PAL releases. Last I remember, SCEA doesn't let publishers release HD re-releases individually at retail (which is what stopped Konami from packaging Peace Walker HD separately outside Japan) so yeah, a PSN is the only way it'll come out unless they announce some other games package it in with (Viewtiful Joe 1 and 2 HD?). I'm looking forward to it, which is something I can't really say for any of Capcom's other upcoming releases.

Anyway, I've posted this in the Vita thread but I figure I'll post it here too. Here's the second week of SCEE's Vita game sale:
    Army Corps from Hell
    Was €39.99/£34.99 – Now €26.99/£21.99

Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend
    Was €39.99/£34.99 – Now €26.99/£21.99

Little Deviants
    Was €14.99/£11.99 – Now €10.99/£8.99

Modnation Racers: Road Trip

Rayman Origins
    Was €34.99/£29.99 – Now €24.99/£19.99

Reality Fighters

Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen
    Was €39.99/£34.99 – Now €19.99/£16.99

Touch My Katamari
    Was €29.99/£24.99 – Now €14.99/£11.99

Unit 13
    Was €34.99/£29.99 – Now €24.99/£19.99

and much more!…

But that’s not all, sign up to Inside PS Vita before 29 June 2012 and we’ll send you a voucher code which you can use to purchase Unit 13 during the sale with an additional discount making the game available for only €19.99/£14.99!
    http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/06/19/ps-vita-sale-on-playstation-store-continues/

• Options
    DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    There's some talk of Infamous 2... the game looks pretty good, but I'm finding the new VA for Cole really distracting. It's a shame they couldn't get the original VA back.

• Options
    Yeah that really bugged me but he's slowly growing on me. Moya seems to have vanished too, absolutely no mention of her so far despite her threatening Cole in the first game.

Also fuck the lack of a new game. :(

• Options
    Yeah that really bugged me but he's slowly growing on me. Moya seems to have vanished too, absolutely no mention of her so far despite her threatening Cole in the first game.

• Options
    And it's already confirmed:
    SAN MATEO, Calif. — June 19, 2012 — Capcom®, a leading worldwide developer and publisher of video games, today announced that award winning Ōkami® will be re-born this fall as a digital download on PlayStation®Network for $19.99. Already one of the most beautiful games ever created, the addition of HD graphics will make this new version of Ōkami even more stunning. Ōkami® HD will also feature PlayStation®Move integration as well as a full suite of PlayStation®3 system trophies.
    Here's hoping for a platinum.

• Options
    StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    I still didn't get Okami on my Cassio Wrist Watch.

Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    So, bit late, but here's Update Post.
    Playstation Plus

Full Game Trials Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier Full Game Trial
    Two Worlds II: Velvet Edition Full Game Trial
    E3 Past Award Nominees Sale Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood; 50% off, PS+ Price $15.00
    Red Dead Redemption; 40% off, PS+ Price $17.99
    Limbo; 50% off, PS+ Price $7.50
    Updates

1942: Joint Strike (Sale) (PS3) (now $2.99, original price $9.99)
    Alice: Madness Returns (Ps3 Full Game) (Price Change) (PS3) (now $19.99, original price $39.99)
    Assassin’s Creed Revelations (Ps3 Full Game) (Price Change) (PS3) (now $39.99, original price $59.99)
    Bionic Commando: Rearmed (Sale) (PS3) (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
    Defenders Of The Mystic Garden – Minis (Psn Exclusive) (Price Change) (PSP) (now $2.49, original price $3.49)
    Ninja Gaiden 3 – Ultimate Ninja Pack (Price Change) (PS3) (now $7.99, original price $9.99)
    Power Stone Collection Legacy (Sale) (PSP) (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
    Rocks N’ Rockets – Minis (Sale) (PS3) (now $1.49, original price $2.99)
    Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max (Sale) (PSP) (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
    Saints Row: The Third (Sale) (PS3) (now $49.99, original price$59.99)
    SOCOM Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3 (Sale) (PSP) (now $29.99, original price $39.99)
    Ultimate Ghosts N’ Goblins (Sale) (PSP) (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
    Wolf Of The Battlefield: Commando 3 (Sale) (PS3) (now $2.99, original price $4.99)
    Worms 2: Armageddon (Sale) (PS3) (now $7.49, original price $14.99)

-(PS3) Magic: The Gathering – Duels Of The Planeswalkers 2013 ($9.99)
    -(PS3) Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier ($59.99)
    -(PS3) Two Worlds II Velvet Game Of The Year Edition ($24.49)
    -(PS3) Demo for Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013

-(Vita) Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes ($39.99)

-(PSOne) Tomba ($9.99)

-(Minis) Kaleidoscope ($4.99)

-(Bundles) Alien Breed Trilogy ($22.99)

-(Music) PlayStation Move Heroes Soundtrack ($9.99)
    -(Music) Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One Original Soundtrack ($9.99)

So, two things. First off, I've heard rumblings that the version of Lego Batman 2 for Vita might be a little less featured than it ought to be, but I don't know that for sure. If someone could let me know? Secondly, I feel like I would get people angry if I didn't point out Tomba! at least once aside from the breakdown. So, Tomba! Tomba!.

• Options
    I'd love to offer up a J-PSN roundup, but most of it's in Japanese. I'll definitely point out highlights, though.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    RizziRizzi Sydney, Australia.Registered User regular
    Tomba!

• Options
    DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    Big Isy wrote: »

Looking at the wikipedias and whatnot, it looks like they got the new guy because he was willing to also do mocap work (and possibly because they wanted someone with a less gravelly voice)

but I liked the gravel voice :(

As far as Moya, apparently there was a 6-issue comic run between Infamous 1 in which Moya appears.
    She dies. Kuo contacts Cole shortly after.

Dehumanized on
  • Options
    DeMoNDeMoN twitch.tv/toxic_cizzle Registered User regular
    I'd love to offer up a J-PSN roundup, but most of it's in Japanese. I'll definitely point out highlights, though.

Ooo, that would be cool. I have a japanese psn account that I barely use. It would be cool to know when new demos come out.

Steam id : Toxic Cizzle
    *TyCart*_banner.jpg
  • Options

If you'd be able to do highlights reliably each update, I can try to make space in the OP for them.

• Options
    DirtyDirty Registered User regular
    Between the PS+ freebies, Jet Set Radio HD, a new straight to PSN Ratchet game, and now Okami HD, ... I'm going to have to buy another HDD.

This Okami announcement, and all the other thread about the Summer of Arcade has got me wondering, what other significant PSN releases do we have coming up? I know we're getting Tony Hawk, and the other games I mentioned.

• Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    Another week, another PAL Store Update
    PS3 Games
    Air Conflicts: Secret Wars - Price: £19.99,€29.99
    Availability: Not available in AU, IN, IS, KU, NZ, QA, RU, SA, ZA, TR, UA, AE
    File Size: 2358MB

Batman: Arkham City - Price: £19.99,€29.99,AU$39.95
    File Size: 7920MB

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Fatal Conspiracy - Price: £14.99,€19.99,AU$29.95
    File Size: 2513MB

Magic: The Gathering — Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 - Price: £7.29,€8.99,AU$14.45
    File Size: 1403MB

PS3 Demos and Trials (Free)
    Air Conflicts: Secret Wars
    Availability: Not available in AU, IN, IS, KU, NZ, QA, RU, SA, ZA, TR, UA, AE
    File Size: 508MB

Magic: The Gathering — Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013
    File Size: 1403MB

Journey
    File Size: 572MB

PS Vita Games
    LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - Price: £34.99,€39.99,AU$54.95
    File Size: 1144MB

PSP
    Cars Race O Rama - Price: £7.99,€9.99,AU$15.95
    File Size: 241MB

minis
    All-In-One Sports Collection - Prices: £3.49,€3.99,AU$6.95

Massive Minis Collection - Prices: £3.99,€4.99,AU$8.45

PS3 DLC
    Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice Of Arland - Makina Domain (Free)

Battlefield 3 - Close Quarters (Prices: £11.99,€14.99,AU$23.95)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – Collection 2 (Releases Thursday 21st June, Prices: £11.49,€14.49,AU$22.95)

Dragon’s Dogma - 5 Items (Prices: £0.79, €0.99, AU$1.75 - £3.99, €4.99, AU$8.45)

LittleBigPlanet - Solstice Costume (Re-Release, 1 Week Only, Free)

Marvel Pinball - Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles (Prices: £7.99,€9.99,AU$15.95)

Pure Chess - Roman Game Pack (Prices: £1.59,€1.99,AU$3.45)

Rock Band 3 - 8 Items: (Prices: £0.59, €0.79, AU$1.30 - £0.99, €1.49, AU$2.45)
    Availability: AU,AT,BE,DK,FI,FR,DE,IE,IT,NL,NZ,NO,PT,ES,SE,CH,UK only.

Saint’s Row The Third - Saints Purple Ops Pack & Maximum Pleasure Pack (Prices: £4.99,€5.49,AU$9.25 Each)

Soul Calibur V - 3 Items (Prices: Free - £1.99, €2.49, AU$4.25)

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - Ultimate DLC Bundle (Prices: £19.99,€24.99,AU$39.95)

Warriors Orochi 3 - 4 Items (Prices: £0.79, €0.99, AU$1.75 - £3.19, €3.99, AU$6.95)
    Availability: Not available in NZ

PSVita DLC
    Wipeout 2048:

WipEout Complete Game Pack (£9.99, €12.99, AU$19.95)
    WipEout HD Game Pack (£6.49, €7.99, AU$12.95)
    WipEout HD Fury Game Pack (£6.49, €7.99, AU$12.95)

Special Offer
    EA SPORTS UEFA EURO 2012 – £9.99/€12.99 (Ends Monday 25th June)

No Tomba/Tombi?
    That dog won't hunt Monsignor.

Diarmuid on
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    And it's already confirmed:
    SAN MATEO, Calif. — June 19, 2012 — Capcom®, a leading worldwide developer and publisher of video games, today announced that award winning Ōkami® will be re-born this fall as a digital download on PlayStation®Network for $19.99. Already one of the most beautiful games ever created, the addition of HD graphics will make this new version of Ōkami even more stunning. Ōkami® HD will also feature PlayStation®Move integration as well as a full suite of PlayStation®3 system trophies.
    Here's hoping for a platinum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evRYEFzAY8w&feature=player_embedded
    Platinum trophy confirmed!

Renzo on
  • Options
    Dirty wrote: »
    Between the PS+ freebies, Jet Set Radio HD, a new straight to PSN Ratchet game, and now Okami HD, ... I'm going to have to buy another HDD.

This Okami announcement, and all the other thread about the Summer of Arcade has got me wondering, what other significant PSN releases do we have coming up? I know we're getting Tony Hawk, and the other games I mentioned.

The Unfinished Swan, Tokyo Jungle, Papo & Yo, Guacamelee, Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath, Dyad and Retro/Grade come to mind and those are just the exclusives (and ones I can remember). Multiplatform, I'm really looking forward to Quantum Conundrum.

Awesome news Renzo. The PS2 footage in that video is complete bullshit though.

• Options
    Yeah the PS2 blurriness is exaggerated, but whatever. I don't need a comparison to know I want to play Okami again in HD.

• Options
    DirtyDirty Registered User regular
    The Unfinished Swan, Tokyo Jungle, Papo & Yo, Guacamelee, Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath, Dyad and Retro/Grade come to mind and those are just the exclusives (and ones I can remember). Multiplatform, I'm really looking forward to Quantum Conundrum.

Yeah, sometimes I forget that QC is going to be a downloadable game. Papo & Yo and Guacamelee look right up my alley. Tokyo Jungle definitely has me intrigued. The Unfinished Swan though, ... I have a feeling it's going to be something very pretty to look at, but not really interesting to play. So I think it's gonna be real popular here.

• Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    I've always thought of Okami as the PS2 game that would benefit from HDification the most.
    Let's hope Capcom don't fuck it up.

Also, Dyad looks amazing.

Diarmuid on
  • Options
    VeganVegan Registered User regular
    Renzo wrote: »
    Yeah the PS2 blurriness is exaggerated, but whatever. I don't need a comparison to know I want to play Okami again in HD.

They did the same to their side-by-side comparisons of RE4. They're such liars.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    KirbithKirbith I appear to be made of delicious cake. Registered User regular
    I am super pumped to play Okami again when it comes out. I remember that I got all 100 stray beads in my first play through of it haha. Plus it will be $20 so that is pretty awesome as well.

Backloggery | Steam - Kirbith | PSN - Kirbith | 3DS: 4957-2249-4817
  • Options
    KaseiusKaseius Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    So, uh, if anyone buys DotP 2013 on PSN and doesn't play the actual card game, I would LOVE to get the code from you. Send me a message!

Kaseius on
    www.youtube.com/user/kaseius -- Let's Plays
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Is the PlayStation store down for anyone else? I couldn't sign in first, went straight to access the store and managed to log into Psn but errored out whilst starting PS store.

Edit: confirmed down. Unplanned maintenance apparently. I was panicking when I got the error telling me my password was incorrect.

Big Classy on