Options

[SWcolonTOR] Damage Thread: I find your lack of DPS disturbing.

• Options
    SpenzkriegSpenzkrieg eh's a pretty cool guy Registered User regular
    Beezel wrote:
    Once I get deep into gunslinger territory do I want to not spend any money learning the melee based skills anymore or are they good to pick up "Just in case"?

The kick is fantastic for interrupts. The punch isn't very useful.

Does anyone know if individual rank simply adjusts damage dealt or do you need the higher ranks to influence hitchance? If there is no back-end hitchance modifier inbetween a Dirty Kick rank 1 and Dirty Kick rank 4... don't worry about it.

RS: Eide
    RC: Ais
  • Options
    JoshmviiJoshmvii Registered User regular
    Spenzkrieg wrote:
    Joshmvii wrote:
    You just said it. AoEs kill standard mobs almost instantly. Gold stars, not so much. I've noticed a frightening number of commandos who seem to think the AoE shit is the only thing they should be doing, even on single targets.

And there are a frightening number of tanks who don't understand how to aggro or how to Guard another player. The old "shoot them, break LoS, herd into a tight group, AoE to death and then converge on elite/champion" was a novel concept to just about every PUG Heroic/FP I've played.

Point being there are a lot of people who don't understand their class in this game.

Oh hey, nothing worse than a bad tank. That's why I always tank. =) Yeah, I find when I group with a new person, even some of my guildies who haven't done FPs with me yet, they don't catch on to the "Kill standards, then silver, then golds" priority order right off, but once you mention it it makes sense to them. Most of them are just so damn used to being yelled at on WoW if they don't focus fire what the tank is on, which for me is usually the elite.

I put damage on everything though. If there's a 5 mob pack I'm saber throwing one, leaping to another, stasis'ing one for 3 seconds, hilt striking another for a 4 second stun, then I start working on the elite whom I've either already hit with a blade storm or I taunt him and then go to work.

• Options
    jdarksun wrote:
    Joshmvii wrote:
    Nightslyr wrote:
    I had so much fun playing a Jedi, he's now my Alliance main. Went Guardian because of the classic look and heavy armor. Are there any good DPS builds for one? Ideally I'd be pure DPS or a 70/30 off-tank.
    Guardian DPS in Vigilance is awesome. Here's a spec: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#500cMZIGMRbhddhoZG.1
    This is almost exactly my spec. The only difference is that I went Unremitting instead of Gather Strength.

Yeah, I feel like you could go Protector, Unremitting or Gather Strength with those two points and just have a little different personal choice. I'm defense spec and I've never even done Vigilance yet, I just built that spec based on what are clearly the best talents to take for the most part. WTB dual spec.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hell yeah. If I was levelling as Vig I'd definitely take Unremitting just for the dmg reduction/cc immunity while questing. It would also be sexy in warzones. When I was building the spec I was just thinking about how I would do it if I was going to dps at 50.

Joshmvii on
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Joshmvii wrote:
    Spenzkrieg wrote:
    Joshmvii wrote:
    You just said it. AoEs kill standard mobs almost instantly. Gold stars, not so much. I've noticed a frightening number of commandos who seem to think the AoE shit is the only thing they should be doing, even on single targets.

And there are a frightening number of tanks who don't understand how to aggro or how to Guard another player. The old "shoot them, break LoS, herd into a tight group, AoE to death and then converge on elite/champion" was a novel concept to just about every PUG Heroic/FP I've played.

Point being there are a lot of people who don't understand their class in this game.

Oh hey, nothing worse than a bad tank. That's why I always tank. =) Yeah, I find when I group with a new person, even some of my guildies who haven't done FPs with me yet, they don't catch on to the "Kill standards, then silver, then golds" priority order right off, but once you mention it it makes sense to them. Most of them are just so damn used to being yelled at on WoW if they don't focus fire what the tank is on, which for me is usually the elite.

I put damage on everything though. If there's a 5 mob pack I'm saber throwing one, leaping to another, stasis'ing one for 3 seconds, hilt striking another for a 4 second stun, then I start working on the elite whom I've either already hit with a blade storm or I taunt him and then go to work.

Also, people resist understanding the "I'm marking this guy. He will be CC'd. NO TOUCHY"

Then they touchy. >:-(

Spenzkrieg on
  • Options
    jdarksun wrote:
    I don't know if folk just aren't careful with their AoEs or what, but I also run into that problem very frequently.

Nothing's worse than, as a Trooper, using my 1 minute CC/1 minute cooldown and then some jackwagon uses an AoE and breaks his stun. This happened to Trident and I on Mando Raiders with a PUG and then we ran it with 2 guildies and BAM it was so smooth.

• Options
    The new people just don't even understand the concept of CCing and taking something out of the fight I think. Also, sometimes they might break it without knowing they're going to. Case in point: Jedi Sage force quake hits about 5 meters on every side outside of the targeting circle. Like way outside of it. My wife uses it while healing and she just places it where it will hit an entire pack that it has no use hitting. So that could be a factor if people don't realize their AoEs are bigger than the target.

• Options
    hoodie13hoodie13 punch bro Registered User regular
    Spenzkrieg wrote:
    jdarksun wrote:
    I don't know if folk just aren't careful with their AoEs or what, but I also run into that problem very frequently.

Nothing's worse than, as a Trooper, using my 1 minute CC/1 minute cooldown and then some jackwagon uses an AoE and breaks his stun. This happened to Trident and I on Mando Raiders with a PUG and then we ran it with 2 guildies and BAM it was so smooth.
    when we ran Mando Raiders that one time

I literally had no clue what you were talking about RE our CCs. I later realized it's because I hadn't bought concussion charge yet

PSN: HoodieThirteen
    XBL: Torn Hoodie
    @hoodiethirteen
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    jdarksun wrote:

I think part of the issue is that people get so many more AoEs than they might be used to, and more classes get them, and we're still in the "have-to-guesstimate-the-area" phase, since it's really hard to tell at first glance whether a badguy is close enough to another for grenade splash damage to get them, other than at a rough order of magnitude, thus leading to more accidental damage.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Gaah, that guild chat bug. Got it instantly on the new Knight I rolled.

Relogged, had it on my main too. :x

• Options
    BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    Echo wrote:
    Gaah, that guild chat bug. Got it instantly on the new Knight I rolled.

Relogged, had it on my main too. :x

Someone said that if you gquit on one of your characters and re-join it may fix it.

• Options
    hoodie13 wrote:
    Spenzkrieg wrote:
    jdarksun wrote:

when we ran Mando Raiders that one time

I literally had no clue what you were talking about RE our CCs. I later realized it's because I hadn't bought concussion charge yet

Ohhhhh, you're Winter!

Yeah, our run went infinitely smoother than the previous run which was literally a herd of cats (our 2 PUG sentinels) just jumping around all nimbly bimbly from mob to mob. Then when I tried to convey to them the fundamentals of aggro management and herding... one ragequit. Then you and whoever was the Sage came in and there was success to be had.

Concussive Round (the CC) is one of the Troopers best tools that is rarely used by Troopers. I know it's technically not a Crowd Control as it's a single-target but CC is so much easier to type than 'stun'.

• Options
    Concussive round is precisely a CC. I never really thought about it, but I suppose the nomenclature of crowd control on single target abilities is less than intuitive, but yeah, that's what it is. "Ability that takes an enemy out of the fight for as long as your party can not herpa derp on them" is the long version. =) Really though CC is used as jargon for everything, from snares to stuns to those abilities, depending on the context. CC the healer just means don't let his ass heal.

• Options
    darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    So I am a Sentinel in the combat tree... I like it but i'd like to hear how the other two DPS trees are. Anyone have some good strategies or specs they want to share.

With combat I am constantly in Ataru forum which tends to make my centering powered abilities not as useful, good single target damage and having bladestorm crit most of the time is pretty awesome. But I dont really PVP much so crippling throw isnt used much and since I am not in Juyo form I dont use Cauterize as much either.

darkmayo on
    Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
  • Options
    SiliconStewSiliconStew Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Jephery wrote:
    You should really reconsider taking Cell Charger. I have the Mercenary version and it is just amazing. The difference it makes is incredibly noticable, especially when I get chain crits and just demolish something. Consider that it basically gives you a free Charged Bolt/Full Auto every two crits.

Also, I think that Grav Rounds/Tracer Missile do more dps than Charged Bolt/Power Shot because of how Ranged Attack and Tech mechanics work.

Ranged has a 90% chance to hit baseline, and Tech has a 100% chance to hit baseline (you can check this on your character screen). Accuracy past 100% reduces enemy defenses and resists, thus, while you need 10% accuracy to reach 100% chance to hit with ranged attacks (like Charged Bolt), that 10% accuracy becomes a 10% reduction on your target's resists.

Going back to this, but you've got a good point here. I was comparing Charged Bolts/Grav Rounds last night and while the max damage on the in-game tool-tip is higher for Charged Bolts, it seemed Grav Round was actually doing consistently higher average non-crit damage (5-8%) in actual use. On top of that, Charged Bolts was getting dodged often enough to annoy me, but Grav Round never missed.

So, even if Charged Bolts is supposed to do 10% more damage (which it doesn't seem to anyway), if it misses 10% of the time, it's a wash damage-wise compared to grav round. Plus, you only get Charged Barrel stacks from Grav Round not Charged Bolts, and they cost the same ammo. Doesn't look like much point using Charged Bolts for Gunnery after getting Grav Round.

Now if only the sound effect didn't annoy me.

SiliconStew on
    Just remember that half the people you meet are below average intelligence.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    darkmayo wrote:
    So I am a Sentinel in the combat tree... I like it but i'd like to hear how the other two DPS trees are. Anyone have some good strategies or specs they want to share.

I don't play a Sent, but I can tell you the focus tree is basically about mobility and high damage guaranteed crit force sweeps. You get zealous leap and a talent that makes you move faster after leaps, and the capstone is a powerful snare/DoT. It's the shared tree so I have it as Guardian too, and it's for PvP.

The Watchman tree I honestly don't know shit about, other than I predict it's going to end up being the premier Sentinel PvE dps tree, just because of all the DoTs(long fights) and the fact that Juyo form's 10% extra damage dealt is going to scale really well, but that's just me spitballing.

Joshmvii on
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Joshmvii wrote:
    Concussive round is precisely a CC. I never really thought about it, but I suppose the nomenclature of crowd control on single target abilities is less than intuitive, but yeah, that's what it is. "Ability that takes an enemy out of the fight for as long as your party can not herpa derp on them" is the long version. =) Really though CC is used as jargon for everything, from snares to stuns to those abilities, depending on the context. CC the healer just means don't let his ass heal.

I used CC within the context and understand that it isn't a true CC but in the world of MMOs CC is the catchall for stuns, locks, immobilizations, etc.

Semantics aside... perhaps I'm approaching it from too much of a CoH standpoint where there are true CCs where you can stun, immobilize, sleep, incap, etc entire groups with regularity as a Controller or Defender, depending on your build. Nothing was more satisfying than an Ice Tank herding a group of some 30 dudes around a corner and going into his "can't touch this" stasis while a Troller TAoE an entire group and (uninterruptable) roots them to the ground while a fire tank basically sets them on fire with a vast set of PBAoE attacks.

Spenzkrieg on
  • Options
    Mattitude87Mattitude87 Registered User regular
    Just to make sure I understand it.. playing an imperial sniper, level 18ish. I noticed that energy regen slows the more energy has been expelled. So My regen at 0% energy is much lower than at 75%. This is to make me pace myself and not frontload abilities correct? If I front-load everything, my overall sustain will be lower in long fights, right?

League of Legends: Mattagascar
  • Options
    Just to make sure I understand it.. playing an imperial sniper, level 18ish. I noticed that energy regen slows the more energy has been expelled. So My regen at 0% energy is much lower than at 75%. This is to make me pace myself and not frontload abilities correct? If I front-load everything, my overall sustain will be lower in long fights, right?

Haven't played those classes, but that is exactly my understanding of how it works. You're punished for burning down all your energy fast, and it's more of a management game. Anybody know if this applies to Jedi Shadow too? I have a friend playing one, and he's about level 31 and complaining that he never has any energy and has to stand there a lot. He's typically a good player, but maybe he's doing it wrong?

• Options
    ArkadyArkady Registered User regular
    Joshmvii wrote:
    darkmayo wrote:

I don't play a Sent, but I can tell you the focus tree is basically about mobility and high damage guaranteed crit force sweeps. You get zealous leap and a talent that makes you move faster after leaps, and the capstone is a powerful snare/DoT. It's the shared tree so I have it as Guardian too, and it's for PvP.

The Watchman tree I honestly don't know shit about, other than I predict it's going to end up being the premier Sentinel PvE dps tree, just because of all the DoTs(long fights) and the fact that Juyo form's 10% extra damage dealt is going to scale really well, but that's just me spitballing.

I played annihilation (watchman) almost the entire time. I spec'd carnage (combat) for an hour the other day before going back. Carnage solo'd less efficiently by a pretty damn noticeable degree. The upside was that it also had a much simpler rotation with fewer "traps" to fall into, for lack of a better phrase. By trap I mean, if you let annihilate or juyo stacks fall off your dps craters as annihilation. On the other hand, annihilation tree just has so much better utility. You build fury faster which means more berserks/predations. You can obfuscate and frenzy more often. You can get your interrupt down to a 6 second cd and force charge in melee range to have a second interrupt. But the rotation is fairly complex and there are a lot of places you can screw up.

My estimation is that carnage is certainly fine for dishing out damage but annihilation trumps it everywhere else and just might beat it in damage to boot.

untitled-1.jpg
    LoL: failboattootoot
  • Options

This is correct.

You can correct for this with your long-cooldown energy regen ability (for Smugglers it's called Cool Head; don't know what Ops call it), but that's kind of a once-per-fight thing, so you have to be careful with it.

Also, you'll find skills in your skill trees that either return energy or make certain things cost less energy, so those are good to look into (e..g, I think you get a free, instant sniper shot talent, etc.).

• Options
    Arkady wrote:
    I played annihilation (watchman) almost the entire time. I spec'd carnage (combat) for an hour the other day before going back. Carnage solo'd less efficiently by a pretty damn noticeable degree. The upside was that it also had a much simpler rotation with fewer "traps" to fall into, for lack of a better phrase. By trap I mean, if you let annihilate or juyo stacks fall off your dps craters as annihilation. On the other hand, annihilation tree just has so much better utility. You build fury faster which means more berserks/predations. You can obfuscate and frenzy more often. You can get your interrupt down to a 6 second cd and force charge in melee range to have a second interrupt. But the rotation is fairly complex and there are a lot of places you can screw up.

My estimation is that carnage is certainly fine for dishing out damage but annihilation trumps it everywhere else and just might beat it in damage to boot.

Thank you for this post. I'd been waiting to hear somebody's first hand about that tree. That kind of goes in line with what I thought too, though I would think that the Combat/Carnage tree may have even more of a tight upkeep rotation if only because they are going to have to hit blade rush/massacre every 6 seconds, whereas it sounds like Juyo/Annihilate are 15 second upkeeps. It seems to be that both those trees have the kind of rotation that is going to require a pretty fucking skilled player to make work perfectly, which is just how I like it. My Guardian tanking is the same way, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

• Options
    azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    So, i finished act 1 on my mercenary BH. Think im going to stop now cause ive been playing on my brothers account while visiting family and if i do buy the game ill have to start over anyway unless you can do character account transfers already.

That said, if i buy it and decide to play a different class for a change instead of redoing all the content on another BH, is the sith sorcerer or trooper equivilent similar in aoe ability? ive watched my brother play a counsler jedi and it seems rather slow compared to my explody BH. I know his class shouldnt represent all the other classes but it does seem like it would be slower without alot of aoe.

do they have character account transfers yet btw?

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Options
    i know but mostly i prefer to play imperials. I like being the 'bad' side heh.

• Options
    3lwap03lwap0 Registered User regular
    I'm having difficulty tracking this down, but what is the ideal stat or stats for a BH Merc? I just specced into that AC, and wanna do right by'em ya know?

Also, are there any ideas on when they'll (if ever) allow talent respecs? I figured I might through a few points into Bodyguard if I ever have to heal. I'm more inclined to go all John Woo on their asses and not sweat any healing talent tree non-sense.

• Options
    BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    3lwap0 wrote:
    I'm having difficulty tracking this down, but what is the ideal stat or stats for a BH Merc? I just specced into that AC, and wanna do right by'em ya know?

Also, are there any ideas on when they'll (if ever) allow talent respecs? I figured I might through a few points into Bodyguard if I ever have to heal. I'm more inclined to go all John Woo on their asses and not sweat any healing talent tree non-sense.
    4 base classes, 4 primary stats
    Warrior/Knight- Strength
    Inquisitor/Consular- Willpower
    Bounty Hunter/Trooper- Aim
    Imp Agent/Smuggler- Cunning

I'm glad they kept it pretty simple on that end. It doesn't change by your AC, or if you're DPS or healing. Your primary stat is the same and it's good. Secondary stats, I don't think there's much knowledge out there just yet, and while you're leveling I don't think it's a huge factor compared to the primary stat.

Bobble on
  • Options
    TomantaTomanta Registered User regular
    The best thing is if you go into the codex entry for your class (or your companions) it tells you what the primary stat is.

Companions even show the secondary stat.

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Spenzkrieg wrote:
    jdarksun wrote:

I know this is from last page, but I feel the need to stand up and defend those of us who break CC quite often with our AoE attacks.

TOR gives me absolutely no indication of what my target radius is on my Mortar Volley. It shows me a circle, with another circle radiating out from there, but the attack hits people way outside of that area. This is a problem with almost every AoE attack, it seems, as boss fights with ground-"get out of the fire!"-markers are very inaccurate.

Doesn't excuse the ones who pewpew the CC'd mobs, but there's a big problem with the overlay on AoE attacks. :P

To keep it more on-topic, I love my Shadow as much as my Commando. ;-)

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    Rikidou HyuugaRikidou Hyuuga Registered User regular
    in situations involving CCed mobs, I stem my itchy trigger finger and shy away from Chain Lightning and Force Storm. It's not worth it to even go near there.

I'm not sure that the problem is with the overlay for AOE attacks as it is with players' perceptions of that overlay. Don't try to edge it; just don't go near it and viola your problem is solved.

On a different topic, am I a retard for really wanting to go full Lightning, or is this yet another game in which lightning blows

• Options
    I'm not sure that the problem is with the overlay for AOE attacks as it is with players' perceptions of that overlay. Don't try to edge it; just don't go near it and viola your problem is solved.

This is not the case. The marker is, as near as I can tell, the same size for all AoE attacks. However, not all AoE attacks have the same effective radius.

• Options
    So does anybody with experience dpsing on shadow/assassin know if something that happens after level 31 makes it better somehow in terms of resource management? I don't play one, but one of my friends quit playing his to play an alt and he said it was because the energy regen sucked and he was standing there too much hitting just one attack. I was wondering if he was doing something wrong, or what, because he's typically a very adept player and veteran mmo guy.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    in situations involving CCed mobs, I stem my itchy trigger finger and shy away from Chain Lightning and Force Storm. It's not worth it to even go near there.

On a different topic, am I a retard for really wanting to go full Lightning, or is this yet another game in which lightning blows

Lightning is definitely your PvE tree, but if you mean you want to put every point there, then yeah, you'd be doing it wrong a little. There are some tier 1 and 2 talents in the other trees that you really want. Without having played a sage myself and only knowing the class through my wife healing on it, I think the spec you'd want for pure PvE would be like so, though I can't figure why you have to put that one point in lightning barrier or wherever. They should've made one of the other talents 1 more point, heh.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#201hZfsrzdoMutzZcM0M.1

Joshmvii on
  • Options
    3lwap0 wrote:

I've been playing the pyro tree, and ive played with people who took the arsenal tree. The arsenals abilities are great but they seem more suited for raiding and groups cause there tracer missile is a debuff and having two of them is in WoW terms, a waste of a slot beacause i very much doubt the armor debuff they put on mobs stacks with more then one person . I think the pyro tree gives me a great selection of dots, (and a bit better aoe). for groups, ill target the one with the largest hitpoint pool, open with death from above, then the incendiary missile which applies a dot and is another aoe, if the mob im targetting is ranged, he stays right in the center of the group and before they ever stand up, ive got explosive dart on him and that usually finishes off the rest of the group, then i rail gun, power shot or unload until i get the proc that removes the cooldown on rail shot, rail shot, repeat. if they run up to me, I jetpack punch, then knock them back with the jetpack burst or whatever its called, which also slows them. so at that point i can kite pretty well until its dead.

• Options
    Z0reZ0re Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Joshmvii wrote:

Lightning is definitely your PvE tree, but if you mean you want to put every point there, then yeah, you'd be doing it wrong a little. There are some tier 1 and 2 talents in the other trees that you really want. Without having played a sage myself and only knowing the class through my wife healing on it, I think the spec you'd want for pure PvE would be like so, though I can't figure why you have to put that one point in lightning barrier or wherever. They should've made one of the other talents 1 more point, heh.

You probably want a hybrid Lightning/Madness build for pure PVE honestly,

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#201hZfsbrzMrZcMcRs0z.1

This build makes Force a complete non-issue and gives you the ability to instantly throw out cast time nukes, like Chain Lightning and Crushing Darkness, nearly every time you use Force Lightning. It also helps your survivability with the bonuses to your bubble armor which is something that adds a lot to solo play for a squishy sorc, or to any group that lacks a Sorcerer healer. The upper tiers of Lightning and Madness are completely underwhelming compared to the amazing stuff in the mid tiers. Wrath, Chain Lightning, Lightning Effusion, Disintegration, Seeping Darkness and Sith Efficacy are an amazing combination of talents that build a fun combo.

Z0re on
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Shadows have a constant force regeneration.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Z0re wrote:
    Joshmvii wrote:

This build makes Force a complete non-issue and gives you the ability to instantly throw out cast time nukes, like Chain Lightning and Crushing Darkness, nearly every time you use Force Lightning. It also helps your survivability with the bonuses to your bubble armor which is something that adds a lot to solo play for a squishy sorc, or to any group that lacks a Sorcerer healer. The upper tiers of Lightning and Madness are completely underwhelming compared to the amazing stuff in the mid tiers. Wrath, Chain Lightning, Lightning Effusion, Disintegration, Seeping Darkness and Sith Efficacy are an amazing combination of talents that build a fun combo.

When i talk about a PvE build, I'm talking endgame, and the guild you linked would probably be okay, but I'm also quite sure it would be heavily outpaced by the full lightning build I posted, especially since you miss out on the 50% increased crit damage talent in lightning.

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Joshmvii wrote:
    So does anybody with experience dpsing on shadow/assassin know if something that happens after level 31 makes it better somehow in terms of resource management? I don't play one, but one of my friends quit playing his to play an alt and he said it was because the energy regen sucked and he was standing there too much hitting just one attack. I was wondering if he was doing something wrong, or what, because he's typically a very adept player and veteran mmo guy.

The various talent trees have abilities to help you with this. The tank tree regens force when you deflect/parry, etc. The infiltration tree ties force regen to the proc on shadow stance. It also lets you use blackout outside of stealth to increase force regen for a few seconds. I haven't looked too hard at the balance tree.

• Options
    Thanks. It's infiltration tree he was playing. Maybe he just isn't into the playstyle.

• Options
    WitchdrWitchdr Registered User regular
    Why does the game want shadows to use the rock throw (forget its name, force something)?

There are talents in the infiltration tree that shave force cost off the move and you have the shadow training ability that adds damage to the attack but it still doesnt seem worth the energy over backstab.

"Look, all I know is that this cord was plugged into my house and your house was glowing like the freakin' sun. So, I put two and two together there and decided that you're pissing me off." -Carl Brutananadilewski

In regards to the advocates of his former empire: “I was going to have them all executed… the Royal Advocate talked me out of it.” -Shadowthrone (Emperor Kellanved)

Handles: LoL-Emerging, BF4/Hardline-Whiskeyjack227, Steam-Fragglerock, HOTS/Blizzard-Whiskeyjack#1333, Life-Jason
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Joshmvii wrote:
    Z0re wrote:
    Joshmvii wrote:

When i talk about a PvE build, I'm talking endgame, and the guild you linked would probably be okay, but I'm also quite sure it would be heavily outpaced by the full lightning build I posted, especially since you miss out on the 50% increased crit damage talent in lightning.

Yeah, that build linked has some fun tricks, I just don't know if any of those tricks can compare to automatic crits for +50% crit damage with Thundering Blast

Maddoc on