As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX Forumer Beer Steins - SOLD OUT

• Options
    arwen_doll16_LOTRarwen_doll16_LOTR Commander Registered User regular
    Omg awesome! Can't wait! Once you are ready for money do you want cash or paypal?

I should go.
    534159_4247466298641_1660805487_n.jpg
  • Options
    TraitoriousTraitorious Registered User regular
    Oh man. They look SOOOOO GOOD!

• Options
    The_SavesThe_Saves Magistrate of Crazy Town KirklandRegistered User regular
    I am so interested / pumped for these! Can't wait to order two of these bad boys!

Ummm...
  • Options
    LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    Steel Fire wrote: »
    Tested one for quality, I see. :D

Well, of course. I mean, I can't very well show you guys a picture of just an empty stein, can I? So I took one for the team - purely a photo op, you understand.

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • Options
    cbelleviecbellevie Registered User regular
    They look great, and now my son wants one too!

• Options
    I will be at the Naked City Taphouse on Sunday night (July 1) from 7:00 - 9:00 for anyone who wants to pick up their PAX Forumer Stein in person. There will be a couple more of these this summer before PAX. There will be a board game or two as well, to help pass the time. Steins cost $7 if you're picking up in person. Cash only, please.

NOTE: Anyone who has requested stein(s) in this thread before this post gets priority. There are about 25 extra steins for everyone else; once those are gone, the stock will be held until everyone has a chance to get the steins they pre-ordered.

If we run out, we can always do another production run.

• Options
    skarsolskarsol Registered User regular
    I thought we weren't doing ordering till July. I would like to claim 4 of those 25 extra for pickup at PAX if possible.

why are you smelling it?
  • Options
    ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    I don't think I'll be able to get down there on Sunday, considering I don't have a vehicle at the moment, but I'll try!

NSw0gum.png
  • Options
    I will be at the Naked City Taphouse on Sunday night (July 1) from 7:00 - 9:00 for anyone who wants to pick up their PAX Forumer Stein in person. There will be a couple more of these this summer before PAX. There will be a board game or two as well, to help pass the time. Steins cost $7 if you're picking up in person. Cash only, please.

NOTE: Anyone who has requested stein(s) in this thread before this post gets priority. There are about 25 extra steins for everyone else; once those are gone, the stock will be held until everyone has a chance to get the steins they pre-ordered.

If we run out, we can always do another production run.

So, if I said that I wanted one, and then later added that my son wanted one, does that mean I'm set with getting two, even if I want to try and pick up in person but might not be able to at the first opportunity (this Sunday)? These look like they turned out great!

• Options
    I'll set aside an extra for your son. It's not an exact science - basically the folks who were following the thread and expressed interest early on get priority so that they don't lose out if other people hop on and order steins after the fact.

At the end of the day, when people are ordering, they can get as many steins as they want. So there's always the possibility that some people will order more and others will be left out. If that happens, we'll just organize another order.

• Options
    Garet_JaxGaret_Jax SeattleRegistered User regular
    Can I reserve one or is it too late? I can come by naked city on Sunday and grab it, let me know!

xd2sz8k6iixc.png
  • Options
    OptimusbryOptimusbry Event Designer Long Beach CARegistered User regular
    Since I decided to do the beer tour you can release the one I had reserved here for someone else

Nintendo ID: Optimusbry :: Xbox Live: Optimus Bry :: PSN: Optimusbry :: Steam ID: Optimus Bry
  • Options
    ALKADERALKADER Registered User regular
    I'll be there to pick up my stein on Sunday!

• Options
    MetaverseNomadMetaverseNomad Registered User regular
    Wow, and you're even bringing them straight to my neighborhood?!?!!?!?!? Badass! I'll be there! Are you on Twitter or how will I find you? Or I can just wear an [E] shirt and you can flag me down :P

• Options
    I'll be easy to spot - the geeky chick sitting at a table surrounded by board games, beer and boxes of steins. :)

@optimusbry - already done.

• Options
    KellyShepard087KellyShepard087 Myrtle Beach SCRegistered User regular
    Where might I find you during Pax weekend to retrieve my stein? I want one sooo bad, but can't afford shipping. I has lots of goodies I am picking up at pax as is.

- Biting's excellent! It's like kissing. Only there's a winner.

Pax Attendee/Enforcer:
    Prime - '11 Attendee, '12 Enforcer, '13 Enforcer
    East - '12 Attendee, '15 Enforcer
  • Options
    KhadourKhadour Dinosaur Cupcake Hillsboro, ORRegistered User regular
    Well, of course. I mean, I can't very well show you guys a picture of just an empty stein, can I? So I took one for the team - purely a photo op, you understand.
    We all appreciate your selflessness and dedication to the cause. Now, how soon can you ship 'em to me? :D

Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error - Linus Pauling
    xWDsUaZ.png
    jswidget.php?username=cmdour&numitems=5&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=right&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1

• Options
    FenrisfangFenrisfang Edmonton, AB, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Just wondering if I am to late to get in on this. If not, can I put myself down for 2 to be picked up at PAX?

PAX Tickets: check!
    Hotel Booked: check!
    Sitter for the kids: check!
    Excitement level rising: check, check and triple check!
  • Options
    Where might I find you during Pax weekend to retrieve my stein? I want one sooo bad, but can't afford shipping. I has lots of goodies I am picking up at pax as is.

For sure I'll be working the Cookie Brigade distribution at the Board Game Meetup at the Sheraton on Thursday night before PAX and will have steins with me then.

Other opportunities will abound, I promise, but are unknown at this time. A schedule/communications plan will be posted closer to PAX.

• Options
    SaerynSaeryn Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular
    Same, is it too late to get in on said stein? I'd be looking to just ship to Blaine.

• Options
    mcdermottmcdermott Registered User regular
    Super awesome. Two ordered, which is what I think I was down for.

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Saeryn wrote: »
    Same, is it too late to get in on said stein? I'd be looking to just ship to Blaine.

The order link will be posted on Tuesday. In the interest of fairness, the folks who expressed interest early on got a private link to the ordering site. If orders exceed the quantity of available product, we'll do another order :)

EDIT: And Dammit! I was just up in North Bellingham today!!

LexiconGrrl on
  • Options
    Will the following please check your PM box for a message.

Excellent, thanks so much for this! Hoping to be able to pick up tomorrow night!

• Options
    tsrblketsrblke Registered User regular
    OK @LexiconGrrl I've submitted and paid. I'll see you at Pre-Pax game night. (Unless you're brining them to the Pre-Pax dinner)
    In any case, done. FWIW, if the boxes start to add up (since I didn't see a place to charge for those) you don't have to give me them for my steins, I can stuff sacks and such all around them.)

• Options
    PayneTraynePayneTrayne Canuck Registered User regular
    Money sent, I believe I may have ordered more than I put in for but alas, things have come up.

PAX East 2015:Get on Pokecrawl Team Yellow Silver [ ] Pass [X] Vacation Time [X] Hotel [X] Flights [ ] PAX East 2015 Complete [ X ] Sell Extra Set of Badges because Friend Bailed [ ]
  • Options
    shadowscoutshadowscout Registered User regular
    I has no pm *sniff*

• Options
    I has no pm *sniff*

Hm - you're on the distro list. I'll resend individually.

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Point of Clarification: Actually purchasing the stein is what reserves it for you. If you fill out the Google Doc and don't make a payment, it doesn't count.

Unless you're getting it shipped or picking up on Sunday, in which case alternate payment methods are arranged.

LexiconGrrl on
  • Options
    Brian4120Brian4120 Registered User regular
    TAKE MY VIRTUAL MONEY

I'M HALPING!
  • Options
    ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    Payment sent! I don't know what other events will be happening between now and PAX that I might be able to make it to, but if I can't make it to any then I'll plan on picking mine up on the Thursday before PAX.

NSw0gum.png
  • Options
    PinderPinder Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    I can't want this hard enough.

Which is to say, I want it really really hard.

I can pick it up at PAX.

Pinder on
    This signature intentionally left blank.
  • Options
    JonnyNeroJonnyNero Registered User regular
    I know its late for priority consideration. But I'm totally down for 1

• Options
    Mystral721Mystral721 Registered User regular
    What the...? I need to lurk the forums more.
    In for one!

"Little baby Cthulhu hopping through the forest, picking up the field mice and Sucking Out Their Souls"

http://www.logicalcreativity.com/jon/plush/01.html
  • Options
    L1ONHEARTL1ONHEART zZzZzZz USARegistered User regular
    Thanks for doing all of this LexiconGrrl!

Can't wait to get the e-mail and fill out my order entirely.

• Options
    tinedizzletinedizzle Kelso, WARegistered User regular
    Would be interested in a couple of Steins, hopefully you get enough requests to do a second run. Just let me know thanks

• Options
    There are a lot of people placing orders for steins for pickup without going to the the payment site to pay for them. Remember that after filling out the google doc, you must go to the WePay site to pay for your stein(s) in order to actually reserve them.

Except steins being picked up at the Naked City or shipped; alternate payment methods apply.

The link is in the google doc. It is not clickable - you have to copy and paste it into your browser. I'm sending out another batch of emails this morning to everyone who's ordered but not paid for their steins, so check your regular email inbox.

Please help me make this a success by not creating extra work and the need to follow up individually on so many orders.

• Options
    tsrblketsrblke Registered User regular
    There are a lot of people placing orders for steins for pickup without going to the the payment site to pay for them. Remember that after filling out the google doc, you must go to the WePay site to pay for your stein(s) in order to actually reserve them.

Except steins being picked up at the Naked City or shipped; alternate payment methods apply.

The link is in the google doc. It is not clickable - you have to copy and paste it into your browser. I'm sending out another batch of emails this morning to everyone who's ordered but not paid for their steins, so check your regular email inbox.

Please help me make this a success by not creating extra work and the need to follow up individually on so many orders.

It's probably too late to do this, but you could have people put their Wepay confirmation number in the form to make them go and pay before they can complete the form. I will confess I almost missed the Wepay link when working on the form because I was doing 3 things at once (like always).

• Options
    smashilatorsmashilator Tacoma, WARegistered User regular
    Ordered and paid for. We'll see if I can make any of the pre-events. Otherwise, on to PAX.

• Options
    ChorazinChorazin Lancaster, PARegistered User regular
    Just placed my order to have them shipped to me! :)

Twitter//@chorazin
    Google+//http://gplus.to/chorazin
    FitBit//Profile
    3DS Friend Code: 3823 8527 9997
    Wii U NNID Chorazin
This discussion has been closed.