Options

Aw, son of a [Cards Against Humanity] (On break for a while, but reserves welcome)

• Options
    Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    OH MY GOD someone had a card named "Science," or used a blank. Either way, congratulations.

Sigourney Weaver was an excellent runner-up, though.

• Options
    Man in the MistsMan in the Mists Registered User regular
    Well, it certainly didn't help that Iongantas tricked science into a recursion loop.

Round 36: Iongantas is judging

After the earthquake, Sean Penn brought _______ to the people of Haiti.

Please PM your answers while Iongantas sciences the science to track down the earthquake machine.

• Options
    Oh dear, @Dr. Flamingo got trapped in the airport.

• Options
    edited October 2015
    The question is, did the Haitians even want it?

After the earthquake, Sean Penn brought blowjobs for everyone to the people of Haiti. (Elvenshae)
    After the earthquake, Sean Penn brought African children to the people of Haiti. (Jdarksun)
    After the earthquake, Sean Penn brought letting everyone down to the people of Haiti. (Anialos)
    After the earthquake, Sean Penn brought friendly fire to the people of Haiti. (Corbius)
    After the earthquake, Sean Penn brought media coverage to the people of Haiti. (Kaplar)
    After the earthquake, Sean Penn brought Prince Ali, fabulous he, Ali Ababwa to the people of Haiti. (Dr. Flamingo) (*)

@Iongantas, what went best with celebrity power?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    edited September 2015
    Strong as ten regular men defintely.

Kaplar on
  • Options
    IongantasIongantas Registered User regular
    He beat the galloping Hordes! A Hundred bad guys with swords!

It's just so catchy how can you not love it.

• Options
    And the role of the Genie will be played by Dr. Flamingo

Round 37: Dr. Flamingo is judging

What's the one thing that makes an elf instantly ejaculate?

Please PM your answers while Dr. Flamingo wishes to never know what candy canes are really made out of.

• Options
    Poor @Corbius had to do some emergency laundry.

• Options
    edited October 2015
    Such easy triggers, no wonder they're always happy.

What's the one thing that makes an elf instantly ejaculate? A middle-aged man on roller skates (Anialos)
    What's the one thing that makes an elf instantly ejaculate? Freeing Willy (Corbius)
    What's the one thing that makes an elf instantly ejaculate? The Make-A-Wish Foundation (Kaplar)
    What's the one thing that makes an elf instantly ejaculate? Inappropriate yodeling (Jdarksun)
    What's the one thing that makes an elf instantly ejaculate? Pistol-whipping a hostage (Iongantas)
    What's the one thing that makes an elf instantly ejaculate? Rudolph's bright red balls (Elvenshae) (*)

@Dr. Flamingo, why did you have to dodge a salvo from mancannons?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    Clearly, the answer is Rudolph's... tail lights.

• Options
    I guess it could be seen as a compliment to Elvenshae. All that work polishing those balls should have a happy ending.

Round 38: Elvenshae is judging

I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm _______.

Please PM your answers while Elvenshae looks for a better term than "Reindeer fluffer".

• Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    It's true, though - my reindeer are the fluffiest.

• Options
    @Iongantas knows he wouldn't have this game any other way.

• Options
    edited October 2015
    No answer of "batshit crazy", hmmm.

I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a tribe of warrior women. (Corbius)
    I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm penis envy. (Iongantas)
    I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a toxic family environment. (Anialos)
    I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm fucking up "Silent Night" in front of 300 parents. (Dr. Flamingo) (*)
    I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a can of whoop-ass. (Jdarksun)
    I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm Morpheus. (Kaplar)

@Elvenshae, what am I until I change tomorrow?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm fucking up "Silent Night" in front of 300 parents.

I pick this one, because it's ironic.

• Options
    edited October 2015
    You think Dr. Flamingo's a bitch, just wait until their parents get them alone.

Round 39: Dr. Flamingo is judging

In his newest and most difficult stunt, David Blaine must escape from _______.

Please PM your answers while Dr. Flamingo attempts to vanish in a throng of milling kids.

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    Uh oh, did @Anialos get caught?

• Options
    edited October 2015
    You know, I think it's been a while since anyone has heard from him.

In his newest and most difficult stunt, David Blaine must escape from mouth herpes. (Jdarksun)
    In his newest and most difficult stunt, David Blaine must escape from switching to Geico. (Corbius)
    In his newest and most difficult stunt, David Blaine must escape from getting caught up in the CROSSFIRE. (Iongantas)
    In his newest and most difficult stunt, David Blaine must escape from Stormtroopers. (Kaplar)
    In his newest and most difficult stunt, David Blaine must escape from the basic suffering that pervades all existance. (Elvenshae) (*)
    In his newest and most difficult stunt, David Blaine must escape from existing. (Anialos)

@Dr. Flamingo, what would get this Houdini-wannabe your attention?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    Oh dang, I wish I could pick both the last two just for lining up so well, but I'm gonna go with the basic suffering that pervades all existence.

• Options
    Queue Elvenshae attempting to convert Blaine to Buddhism.

Round 40: Elvenshae is judging

Listen, Gary, I like you. But if you want that corner office, you're going to have to show me _______.

Please PM your answers while Elvenshae attempts to transcend office politics.

• Options
    edited October 2015
    The view from the office had better be worth it.

Listen, Gary, I like you. But if you want that corner office, you're going to have to show me blackface. (Kaplar)
    Listen, Gary, I like you. But if you want that corner office, you're going to have to show me Bringing to the table, Our capitalized reputation, Proactively overseeing, Day-to-day operations, and Services and deliverables. (Anialos) (*)
    Listen, Gary, I like you. But if you want that corner office, you're going to have to show me the tiniest shred of evidence that God is real. (Dr. Flamingo)
    Listen, Gary, I like you. But if you want that corner office, you're going to have to show me pooping as quietly as possible. (Corbius)
    Listen, Gary, I like you. But if you want that corner office, you're going to have to show me the Ubermensch. (Iongantas)
    Listen, Gary, I like you. But if you want that corner office, you're going to have to show me half-assed foreplay. (Jdarksun)

@Elvenshae, how do you want to see Gary debase himself?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    Listen, Gary, I like you. But if you want that corner office, you're going to have to show me Bringing to the table, Our capitalized reputation, Proactively overseeing, Day-to-day operations, and Services and deliverables.

Fuck yeah, synergy!

• Options
    It's a good thing Anialos wasn't in that corner office, because the sheer amount of bullshit in that answer would've shattered the glass and sent them flying out.

Round 41: Anialos is judging

If you have to describe Anialos using only one of the cards in your hand, which one would it be?

Please PM your answers while Anialos hopes that lipstick can wash off of the seat of their pants.

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    God bless you, Weird Al.

• Options
    edited October 2015
    The key is to have a cloud of ass-kissers thick enough to deflect attempts from haters.

If you have to describe Anialos using only one of the cards in your hand, which one would it be? Dog shows and RPGs (Jdarksun) (*)
    If you have to describe Anialos using only one of the cards in your hand, which one would it be? Being replaced by a robot (Elvenshae)
    If you have to describe Anialos using only one of the cards in your hand, which one would it be? The systematic destruction of an entire people and their way of life (Kaplar)
    If you have to describe Anialos using only one of the cards in your hand, which one would it be? Fine, I guess (Dr. Flamingo)
    If you have to describe Anialos using only one of the cards in your hand, which one would it be? A madman who lives on a policebox and kidnaps women (Corbius)
    If you have to describe Anialos using only one of the cards in your hand, which one would it be? Clearly he is imitating a donut by connecting his head with his ass (Iongantas)

@Anialos, who will get a chance to capture the whole essence in a blank card?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Dog shows and RPGs, yup, that is me!

• Options
    @Jdarksun wins the battle of the blanks! Now let's see how well they use this blank black card...

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Damn you jdark. That one wasn't even fair.

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    Kaplar wrote: »
    Damn you jdark. That one wasn't even fair.
    :rotate:

Disney presents: _______ on ice!

• Options
    @Elvenshae forgot to dress warmly for the show.

• Options
    edited October 2015
    Surprisingly tame for Disney.

Disney presents: Dying of dysentary on ice! (Corbius)
    Disney presents: The token minority on ice! (Iongantas)
    Disney presents: Wil Wheaton crashing an actual spaceship on ice! (Dr. Flamingo) (*)
    Disney presents: My worthless son on ice! (Elvenshae)
    Disney presents: Heteronormativity on ice! (Anialos)
    Disney presents: Blackula on ice! (Kaplar)

@Jdarksun, what's going to sell out faster than PAX?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    I'd take my kids to Disney presents: Wil Wheaton crashing an actual spaceship on ice!

• Options
    It's actually not Wil Wheaton's fault. Apparently Dr. Flamingo put in the power converters backwards.

Round 43: Dr. Flamingo is judging

I work my ass off all day for this family, and this is what I come home to? _______!?

Please PM your answers while Dr. Flamingo prepares to drop a shuttle on the house and start life over.

• Options
    ... that moment when your previous card was perfect for the current card ...

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Elvenshae wrote: »
    ... that moment when your previous card was perfect for the current card ...

You mean every round of CAH ever?

• Options
    NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    I'd be pretty pissed coming home to will wheton crashing a spaceship into.the house....

a4irovn5uqjp.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Sorry about the delay, didn't have time to process all the answers before spending the day with the boyfriend.

I work my ass off all day for this family, and this is what I come home to? A PowerPoint presentation!? (Iongantas) (*)
    I work my ass off all day for this family, and this is what I come home to? Shaft!? (Elvenshae)
    I work my ass off all day for this family, and this is what I come home to? A cum stained Star Trek uniform!? (Anialos)
    I work my ass off all day for this family, and this is what I come home to? The Great Lizard Uprising of 2352!? (Kaplar)
    I work my ass off all day for this family, and this is what I come home to? Actually getting shot, for real!? (Jdarksun)
    I work my ass off all day for this family, and this is what I come home to? A spastic nerd!? (Corbius)

@Dr. Flamingo, why are you burning them all for the insurance money?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    Look, your Powerpoint could at least use something other than text!

• Options
    How about if Iongantas puts in a bunch of star wipes?

Round 44: Iongantas is judging

What really killed the dinosaurs?

Please PM your answers while Iongantas works on a meteor wipe for the extinction presentation.

• Options
    Hopefully @Corbius didn't find out by getting flung back a few million years.