As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Liar, Liar [chat]

So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
liar.jpg

Trust me, I'm a lawyer.

True feelings tho:
ICBa07K.jpg

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    I love that movie.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    But SIG if there was no crime what would you do all day as She Hulk?

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    I bet the saleen mustangs can get above 100k, but that doesn't really count

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Eh most expensive one I can find that we would actually sell is an F-450. there's one for about 70K.

surprisingly. I couldn't find a mustang for over 50K.

...I'm real bored at work right now

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    @wazilla OK I always assume it's my fault somehow. :|

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »

Wreck Giant Doombots

• Options
    hmm starting MSRP $62,362 for the top of the line saleen mustang

so reasonable!?

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Thank God SiG was here.
    My new chat draft doesn't show up.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular

so reasonable!?

at that price you can't afford NOT to buy it

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    Eh most expensive one I can find that we would actually sell is an F-450. there's one for about 70K.

people were paying above msrp for the gt when it first came out, at my bro in law's dealership in iowa

:0

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    Harry Dresden on
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

I'll add that to my backlog for tonite.

But i might draw Comrade Lenin first.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    cptrugged wrote: »

Wreck Giant Doombots

We aren't even close to peak Doombot. Decades of work in that field.

• Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    Haphazard wrote: »

If there is latency there it is not insurmountable.

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    i thought this was about the rollins band song

919UOwT.png
  • Options

so reasonable!?

at that price you can't afford NOT to buy it

I'll pull a msshark and tell sarah

I didn't buy a 60k mustang today

so with the money we saved I'll be buying

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    cptrugged wrote: »

Wreck Giant Doombots

Tag team with He-Hulk in a new next-gen Ultimate Destruction game. Think of how sick that would be.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    If I was a car guy I would have one of the new vettes. They just look so damn cool.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    @jacobkosh,

So Marvel Heroes just changed up a zone that is Midtown Manhattan. They added Mole Man to it among other changes. But it just feels like beating the shit out of Mole Man in Manhattan is the quintessential New York superhero experience.

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular

can you actually put in an order for a GT? because that would win out.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Best car is BMW.

@Donkey Kong @Chanus

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
  • Options
    As a side note on that whole "can't use Excel" thing, they've almost figured out how to let us do things with data. There are some data-verification requirements in 24 CFR 11 that apparently we went totally off the deep end trying to be compliant with. I'm not going to write out all the details (the SOP is 30+ pages long), but basically, here's the deal (link for reference to some of the software we're using). http://www.part11solutions.com/cfr/...excel/excel.asp

If we want to export data to use in Excel, the first thing we need is an empty template in excel which already contains all the data spots (blank) and all the calculations to be performed. This document will then get validated by our Computer Systems Validation Group, who finally realized that infinity isn't a good thing to try to validate. Then, the spreadsheet gets locked in the Secure File Repository and you are instructed to delete it from your computer.

Once it's time to get data, you request a numbered, issued spreadsheet from the repository. It comes out and is versioned in eInfoTree, and then the data is populated into it from your source environment (LIMS, SAP, etc). All systems at the site have to export the data into your versioned spreadsheet (or into another eInfoTree-locked spreadsheet and then copied into your own versioned spreadsheet under guidance of CSV).

Once you have the data in your spreadsheet, you have to verify it, have a second person audit it against the source system or the locked eInfoTree export (manually, 100% verification), and then have the CSV group do the same thing. All these verifications are digitally stored in eInfoTree, and the entire sheet is then locked. You may now convert it into a PDF, print/sign it, put it into MiniTab or JMP (if you again perform 100% audit to confirm it was transcribed correctly), whatever you want to do.

Now, you have to give the spreadsheet back to Secure File Repository for archiving and will be required to delete your original one. You may not retain any data exported from a system except in an approved, final report. Excel sheets cannot go in reports.

This was our idea of a sustainable spreadsheet documentation system.

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    don't those ridiculous Ford Raptor trucks cost a shitload? The ones that have even worse gas mileage than a Lamborghini

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I found the Wheel of Time pilot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvNYIEN1vIg

Filing a writ of O venire on the Jordan Estate's behalf.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    If I was going to blow a shitload of money on a car, its the Tesla Model S with all the fixings.

So, like, a 130,000 dollar vehicle.

There are so many other things I want before a car though,a nd I barely need a car as it is, so it falls squarely into the casual luxury column.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    wazilla wrote: »
    Haphazard wrote: »

If there is latency there it is not insurmountable.

I didn't notice any lag. Unless you count blinking hunters, they always make me second guess my connection.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Apparently they made that WoT pilot just to not lose the rights.

I can kinda believe that.

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular

people were paying above msrp for the gt when it first came out, at my bro in law's dealership in iowa

:0

lol

I don't think anything sells over MSRP here. I just looked at our Hyundais and some of those mofos are like almost 2K under invoice. I have no idea what is going on.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    As a side note on that whole "can't use Excel" thing, they've almost figured out how to let us do things with data. There are some data-verification requirements in 24 CFR 11 that apparently we went totally off the deep end trying to be compliant with. I'm not going to write out all the details (the SOP is 30+ pages long), but basically, here's the deal (link for reference to some of the software we're using). http://www.part11solutions.com/cfr/...excel/excel.asp

If we want to export data to use in Excel, the first thing we need is an empty template in excel which already contains all the data spots (blank) and all the calculations to be performed. This document will then get validated by our Computer Systems Validation Group, who finally realized that infinity isn't a good thing to try to validate. Then, the spreadsheet gets locked in the Secure File Repository and you are instructed to delete it from your computer.

Once it's time to get data, you request a numbered, issued spreadsheet from the repository. It comes out and is versioned in eInfoTree, and then the data is populated into it from your source environment (LIMS, SAP, etc). All systems at the site have to export the data into your versioned spreadsheet (or into another eInfoTree-locked spreadsheet and then copied into your own versioned spreadsheet under guidance of CSV).

Once you have the data in your spreadsheet, you have to verify it, have a second person audit it against the source system or the locked eInfoTree export (manually, 100% verification), and then have the CSV group do the same thing. All these verifications are digitally stored in eInfoTree, and the entire sheet is then locked. You may now convert it into a PDF, print/sign it, put it into MiniTab or JMP (if you again perform 100% audit to confirm it was transcribed correctly), whatever you want to do.

Now, you have to give the spreadsheet back to Secure File Repository for archiving and will be required to delete your original one. You may not retain any data exported from a system except in an approved, final report. Excel sheets cannot go in reports.

o_O

What?

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular

Immigration cases yo!
    mlb8jfi5i03jfi8rhmki.png

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »

I heard they did it without permission. MTV has the rights, not FX.

• Options
    don't those ridiculous Ford Raptor trucks cost a shitload? The ones that have even worse gas mileage than a Lamborghini

They do not! The Raptor gets 14/18. The Aventador gets 11/17.

• Options

I need a drink, actually several, just from having read that.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    Echo wrote: »

Hence my O venire writ.

It's GLF Latin for "Oh come on".

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    I can't find pricing for the roush upgrades with the supercharger

you can get mostly cosmetic stuff from them for 9k

does nobody build a 100k mustang : (

• Options

They do not! The Raptor gets 14/18. The Aventador gets 11/17.

when I was working on the Sync project we went down to a car show in seattle and the MPG listed on the Raptor there was 4 mpg. The lambo they had was 5.

though I think this one had like even more obnoxious than usual huge wheels on it.

It was a confederate flag in automotive form.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited February 2015
    the raptor is going to be the truck buy of the century in a few years

most of them are only getting driven around parking lots (not across the socal desert at 100 mph) and they come from the factory with a fairly capable mid-level offroad suspension

once I wear my current truck out (~250K miles) that's what I'm going to be looking for

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
This discussion has been closed.