Options

John Byrne Cover [chat] (OP NSFish for 56k)

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    I actually, legit, 100% want to visit Japan

not because lolweeabooanimeslolitas

because I need to know what it's really like

for example I have heard Tokyo is a complete swamp in the summer

but can it be swampier than the Northeast US?? Only travel will tell

it was 40 degrees and 100% humidity when i went two years ago

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    BEAST! wrote: »
    Echo wrote: »

this morning on the subway a girl was standing in front of us with shorts on. She was light haired/blonde. I noticed she had not shaved her legs...except for up to the knee, where she had shaved. I was sexist-ly liek lol wut go whole hog or don't even bother?? But her hair was so light I'm sure I only noticed because she was standing like 6 inches in front of my face, and because I notice that sort of thing

I didn't bring it up with Beasto but I'm curious if he noticed too

BEASTO DID YOU NOTICE AND POLITELY NOT COMMENT LIKE ME
    I did not notice.

proof positive dudes dont fkin even care
    nah i was just too busy noticing your tarantula legs that anything else looks smooth as a baby's little butt to me

I SHAVED LIKE NOT EVEN 2 DAYS AGO

THEY ARE SMOOTH LIKE SILK ALMOND MILK

hakks all chasing that unicorn, shaving her already shaved legs every few hours

shaving legs so bald she only removes a thin layer of skin

and yet she shaves

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    BEAST CHAN IS THIS SMOOTH ENOUGH FOR YOU

she cries, tearfully and bloody

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    I think I want to go back to school

Brogramming or business or what?

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    serious question do you enlightened, liberal, progressive men care when legs are unshaved or are you so encoded by society to find it gross that you just liek, liek...like, can't even

not even being judgy i'm a self-hating hair bitch and i love smooth legs but it is a process to keep it off all the time and in the winter i usually dont bother. also it's not fair that blond/light haired ladies could get away with being lax on hair removal maintenance because their hair just would not be as visible as my thick, black, manly fur

I'm fine with unshaven legs unless they look like mine. In my experience, women's leg hair, even for those with dark hair, tends to be pretty light (in the not-thick sense, not the not-dark sense). That could be just a function of regular shaving though, that even when I see unshaven legs they still have been shaved relatively recently. I don't know what would happen if women never shaved their legs.

However, I absolutely cannot abide unshaven armpits. In this, society has fully indoctrinated me. It's fine on dudes, but completely turns me off on women.

I won't lie I am the same with arm pits.

In undergrad there was a hippy who sat near me in Asian Religions. She never shaved her arm pits or put on deodorant. So the two are now combined in my head.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »

this morning on the subway a girl was standing in front of us with shorts on. She was light haired/blonde. I noticed she had not shaved her legs...except for up to the knee, where she had shaved. I was sexist-ly liek lol wut go whole hog or don't even bother?? But her hair was so light I'm sure I only noticed because she was standing like 6 inches in front of my face, and because I notice that sort of thing

I didn't bring it up with Beasto but I'm curious if he noticed too

BEASTO DID YOU NOTICE AND POLITELY NOT COMMENT LIKE ME
    I did not notice.

proof positive dudes dont fkin even care

90% of womens appearance shit is brutally policed by other women

its brut4l

like think about shoes rite

aside from shoe fetishists basically no bro gives a fk wat u put on ur feet unless ur mad dressed up and yet...

the female policing of female purity is a huge thing in tribal cultures also it gets nasty xtreme

The other day this girl was struttin down michigan ave in last years minolas and i was like bitch please

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i just got out of bed like an hour ago because it's my day off and apprently i have nothing whatsoever i care about enough to drag me out of bed any earlier

this is my life now i guess

welp

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Do women traditionally shave their arms as well? I definitely have seen lots of women with unshaved arms, and it doesn't bother me at all. But again, they tend to have much less hair than guys do.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    i just got out of bed like an hour ago because it's my day off and apprently i have nothing whatsoever i care about enough to drag me out of bed any earlier

this is my life now i guess

welp

d/w elendil i get up at roughly 1-2pm every day

it is virtue

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    the main reason americans do not travel international much is that america is better than every where else so why bother

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    in the last year i've been to

Barcelona (x2)
    Brussels
    London (x3)
    Coventry
    Manchester (x2)
    Copenhagen
    Stockholm

Europe travel so cheap

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Tokyo is a straight up Southern horrible in the summer. Sorry NE you don't get near how bad it can be there. And Tokyo isn't even the worse place in Japan.

Hakkes go to Tokyo in late March or late September. In March you can time it for cherry trees and cheap flights. September has amazing weather.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Do women traditionally shave their arms as well? I definitely have seen lots of women with unshaved arms, and it doesn't bother me at all. But again, they tend to have much less hair than guys do.

unshaved arms are fine

unshaved pits? ugh

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    shaving wasnt a thing until cleopatra
    god bless you egyptian goddess queen

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    before you go repeating that
    i just made that up
    like 73 seconds ago

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular

There was a girl I went to high school with who did shave her arms regularly, but I don't think it's nearly as common as legs.

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    serious question do you enlightened, liberal, progressive men care when legs are unshaved or are you so encoded by society to find it gross that you just liek, liek...like, can't even

not even being judgy i'm a self-hating hair bitch and i love smooth legs but it is a process to keep it off all the time and in the winter i usually dont bother. also it's not fair that blond/light haired ladies could get away with being lax on hair removal maintenance because their hair just would not be as visible as my thick, black, manly fur

I'm fine with unshaven legs unless they look like mine. In my experience, women's leg hair, even for those with dark hair, tends to be pretty light (in the not-thick sense, not the not-dark sense). That could be just a function of regular shaving though, that even when I see unshaven legs they still have been shaved relatively recently. I don't know what would happen if women never shaved their legs.

However, I absolutely cannot abide unshaven armpits. In this, society has fully indoctrinated me. It's fine on dudes, but completely turns me off on women.

and that sucks because armpits are by far the most intensive maintenance site

you shave in the AM and they're back with a vengeance by 3pm

poking their little heads up liek

mom mom mom someone tried to kill us but we made it back home <3

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    Shaving arms seems like a v dark path.

Even my most Italian relitives just let the arm hair be or use something like an epilator.

Donkey Kong on
  • Options
    Tav wrote: »

yikes

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    in the last year ive been

- bed
    - my bed
    - another bed somewhere else
    - my bed again
    - a guest bed
    - my bed

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular

So a judge gets an attitude with someone who obviously has large issues with male authority figures in his life. Instead of helping him, he reinforces the attitude. Nice fucking job. He's in charge of children? Jesus Christ. It's not fucking time out and you are not their father or the replacement.

steam_sig.png
  • Options

lol if i had to shave my arms too that would be fucking it for men as a species p much

sorry guys accelerating Feminist World Domination Agenda

all men please report to your extermination sites

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular

hi5

noice

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

yikes

I was there last july/august.

I look like a drowned rat in every picture.

However, vending machine selling pocari sweat every five feet so you don't die. Barely.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

lol if i had to shave my arms too that would be fucking it for men as a species p much

Men likely built those extermination sites. :(

• Options
    Gooey wrote: »
    the main reason americans do not travel international much is that america is better than every where else so why bother

The sad part is a ton of Americans genuinely believe this and so we are stuck never improving. A nation of daleks.

• Options
    Elendil wrote: »

hi5

noice

(i lied it was actually my bed but i moved it 1 foot)

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

I..don't know

Brogramming or finance/accounting or actuary seem like things I could do

I would need to figure out more about each and the job market and career paths and stuff

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular

This may surprise you

But Tim Theory don't mind one bit. Also the statement of how many fucks one gives re: social fears of the human body can be v attractive

• Options
    emnmnme wrote: »

Men likely built those extermination sites. :(

its called poetic fucking justice

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular

I..don't know

I would need to figure out more about each and the job market and career paths and stuff

jake you fool school is for nerds

• Options
    if u arent picking hair out of ur teeth after licking her nips then shes shavin 2 much

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options

listen if i can attempt to not drown you in farts constantly and open doors for you and let you order first you can run a razor over a few places every now and then to appease my ideas of femininity

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    if u arent picking hair out of ur teeth after licking her nips then shes shavin 2 much

D:

you pluck those...ladies pls...no razors near nipples...

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

The sad part is a ton of Americans genuinely believe this and so we are stuck never improving. A nation of daleks.

True facts if it was as cheap for an American to go to Europe for a few weeks as it is for a person from, say, France or Italy to bounce around 10 different cultures over their much longer holiday time... There would be a lot more well travelled Americans.

I seem to remember people with maps of America in this chat having quite a few states colored in for having been places they visited. We travel as well as we can with the means and geographical challenges present.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    It's not self-importance, it's fact. A Bulgarian can write a thousand word essay on what it means to be an American but an American can't write a 50 word essay on what it means to be a Bulgarian. Or find Bulgaria on the map. This is how empires work.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

I..don't know

jake you fool school is for nerds

Wait

But that means

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options

listen if i can attempt to not drown you in farts constantly and open doors for you and let you order first you can run a razor over a few places every now and then to appease my ideas of femininity

literally the first against the wall

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Massive Chalice just isn't grabbing me.

This discussion has been closed.