As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Bad News Gone Right v2 - take this bread and eat it, for OMG WE JUST BROKE THE LHC

• Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    I think the doge shop is the best one.

• Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj0RSFXP4yM

What better thing to put on the Queen but Queen?

Edit: Queen Elizabeth Nygma wins as well:

queen-elizabeth-enigma-575ec8eab87e1__700.jpg

AngelHedgie on
    XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular

Especially since shibas resemble corgis in the face.

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Holy Shit the layers in that top comment.

"Isn't she the lady on Canada's $15.64 bill?"

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    Holy Shit the layers in that top comment.

"Isn't she the lady on Canada's $15.64 bill?"

And as someone pointed out, her dress would be considered cruel in certain portions of Canada.

• Options
    MayabirdMayabird Pecking at the keyboardRegistered User regular
    edited June 2016
    The queen is at this very moment plotting a revenge against the internet that is terrible, ironic, and darkly hilarious, like that time she took the Saudi crown prince on a frightening joyride.

Mayabird on
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular

Such monarch

Many crown

Wow

• Options
    Vaping the world's hottest chili pepper:

https://youtu.be/L24pcL5wnLQ

• Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    That all checks out.

• Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    Vaping the world's hottest chili pepper:

https://youtu.be/L24pcL5wnLQ

That screen cap is 100% accurate about the kind of guy that would do this.

• Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    I've never smoked, so maybe I'm lacking in a lot of context, but I don't think I'll ever understand 'vaping'.

Also, when he got to snorting the powder and intentionally putting some in his eye, I came to the conclusion that this guy is an idiot.

I mean, sure, do whatever makes you happy, but I question the life choices he made where inflicting that upon himself seemed like a great idea, and a good enough one at that to share with the world.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular
    Forar wrote: »
    I've never smoked, so maybe I'm lacking in a lot of context, but I don't think I'll ever understand 'vaping'.

It mitigates the heavy tobacco smoke smell smoking does. Possibly healthier than cigarettes even if definitely not healthy. Being healthier than cigarettes is not a high bar to clear mind you.

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • Options
    The WolfmanThe Wolfman Registered User regular
    So he aerosolized a chilli pepper, and inhaled it.

Congrats dude. You just invented pepper spray.

"The sausage of Green Earth explodes with flavor like the cannon of culinary delight."
  • Options

And then he inhaled it.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular

And then he inhaled it.

Then snorted it and rubbed it in his eyes.

Because he's already made several bad decisions so clearly he needs to go a level beyond.

• Options
    CampyCampy Registered User regular
    I mean, this definitely steps into the realm of self harm...

• Options
    Canadian woman stalked by hungry wolf. Escapes by getting a bear to fight the wolf.
    Barnaby and her friend Tammy Caudron headed out to an area burned by wildfires to spend an hour or two searching for the elusive morels. They soon became separated, leaving Barnaby alone with her loyal dog, Joey.

Once her pail was full of mushrooms, she turned to head back toward her truck.

"I heard this growl behind me. There was a long, tall, very, very skinny wolf. A black wolf. And his legs were spread and his hair was standing, and he was growling, and baring his teeth."

. . .

At about 4:30 a.m., Barnaby heard a loud noise. She quickly recognized it as a mother bear. Listening closely, trying to drown out the buzz of mosquitoes, sure enough she heard a cub respond from far away in the distance. The two bears had been separated.

"I realized that there was a chance that the mother bear would tackle the wolf if she felt that the wolf was a threat," Barnaby explains.

"So I made the choice of walking towards the cub."

It worked. After walking about 20 minutes, Barnaby's dangerous plan paid off.

"I heard this big crashing behind me and realized that the mama bear had attacked the wolf, or maybe the other way around, I don't know, but they were fighting and I could hear the wolf yelping and I could hear the mama bear growling and I could hear all this crashing and I just took off!"

I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Canadian woman stalked by hungry wolf. Escapes by getting a bear to fight the wolf.
    Barnaby and her friend Tammy Caudron headed out to an area burned by wildfires to spend an hour or two searching for the elusive morels. They soon became separated, leaving Barnaby alone with her loyal dog, Joey.

Once her pail was full of mushrooms, she turned to head back toward her truck.

"I heard this growl behind me. There was a long, tall, very, very skinny wolf. A black wolf. And his legs were spread and his hair was standing, and he was growling, and baring his teeth."

. . .

At about 4:30 a.m., Barnaby heard a loud noise. She quickly recognized it as a mother bear. Listening closely, trying to drown out the buzz of mosquitoes, sure enough she heard a cub respond from far away in the distance. The two bears had been separated.

"I realized that there was a chance that the mother bear would tackle the wolf if she felt that the wolf was a threat," Barnaby explains.

"So I made the choice of walking towards the cub."

It worked. After walking about 20 minutes, Barnaby's dangerous plan paid off.

"I heard this big crashing behind me and realized that the mama bear had attacked the wolf, or maybe the other way around, I don't know, but they were fighting and I could hear the wolf yelping and I could hear the mama bear growling and I could hear all this crashing and I just took off!"

This viral marketing for red dead 2 is really cool

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    A friend of mine worked at Pizza Hut in college.
    He was once offered a $50 tip to snort the red pepper flakes.
    He did it.
    They offered him another 50 for the other nostril but he did not take them up on that one.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    Once I participated in a spicy crocpot cookoff, where a group of people who had insane heat tolerance would eat food cooked all day and give awarded by heat and flavor. I made enchilada soup with about three dozen haberneros, seeds included. At one point, after it had been steaming in the crockpot for about 6 hours I went to check on it, opened the lid to sniff it, and was bathed in horrible, horrible steam.

I essentially maced myself. It was awful.

I won the cookoff though. Still have the little plastic trophy as a mark of triumph and a cautionary tale.

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Truck carrying bread collides with truck carrying deli meats in New Jersey:
    The deli meat of indeterminate origin caused “backups that stretched several exits,” presumably due to the sudden influx of commuters scrambling for free hoagie ingredients. While NBC New York claims that most of the spilled meat has been cleaned up, I’m sure there’s still a spare sandwich to be found littered around the shoulder.

The bigger question, though, is just how likely it is that a rogue bread truck and a rogue meat truck would find each and collide on Interstate 287. I’ve reached out to the New Jersey Department of Transportation but have yet to hear back, which only seems to confirm my suspicions that this “spill” was no accident. This, my friends, was yet another irresponsible guerrilla marketing stunt put on by Big Sandwich.

AngelHedgie on
  • Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    I'd like to hear more about Big Sandwich

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    The deli meat of indeterminate origin caused “backups that stretched several exits,” presumably due to the sudden influx of commuters scrambling for free hoagie ingredients. While NBC New York claims that most of the spilled meat has been cleaned up, I’m sure there’s still a spare sandwich to be found littered around the shoulder.

The bigger question, though, is just how likely it is that a rogue bread truck and a rogue meat truck would find each and collide on Interstate 287. I’ve reached out to the New Jersey Department of Transportation but have yet to hear back, which only seems to confirm my suspicions that this “spill” was no accident. This, my friends, was yet another irresponsible guerrilla marketing stunt put on by Big Sandwich.

All they'd need is a couple pickups of roasted red peppers and cheese along with a small tanker of oil and vinegar

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Wasn't there a collision between beer and pretzel trucks a couple months ago?
    Sounds like a bunch of failed world record attempts.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »

All they'd need is a couple pickups of roasted red peppers and cheese along with a small tanker of oil and vinegar

This is jersey. You'd need the hoagie sauce.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/BKjZGnHeEBc

Fuck. They've figured out door handles.

• Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular

Lock your doors, kids.

• Options
    ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    Lock your doors, first and foremost.

Also, if a big fucking bear opens your door, FLOOR IT AND GET THE FUCK AWAY.

• Options
    FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0khR11eRvfQ

8th grader does middle school graduation speech in the style of Trump, Cruz, Clinton, Sanders and Obama, nails them all.

Foefaller on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    On tales of spicy death I made ghost pepper infused everclear once. We called it Satan's sperm cause nothing gets that taste of burning off your tongue.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    jammujammu 2020 is now. Registered User regular
    edited June 2016

Buttcleft wrote: »
    Lock your doors, first and foremost.

Also, if a big fucking bear opens your door, FLOOR IT AND GET THE FUCK AWAY.

Looks guys, fast food!

jammu on
    Ww8FAMg.jpg
  • Options
    NyysjanNyysjan FinlandRegistered User regular

I, for one, welcome our new ursine overlords.

• Options
    edited June 2016

Gourmands frequenting collisions also have the option of bbq ingredients:

Truck carrying chicken collides with truck carrying corn
    North Carolina State Highway Patrol troopers said the wreck happened at about 7 a.m. near Exit 106 in Kenly when a trailer carrying chicken processing parts dislodged from its cab.

A second truck traveling north on I-95 hit the side of the first truck, spilling its contents all over the highway.

Corn inside the second tractor-trailer also spilled on the highway.

Domyacht Gaines, the driver of the first truck, which is owned by Bill Patterson Trucking, of Smithfield, will be charged with failing to secure his load, troopers said.

No injuries were reported in the incident.

Steel Angel on

Steam Profile
  • Options
    British zoo wins award for conservation project for Fen Raft spiders, releases 400 of them into the wild. Oh, and they can walk across water.
    Chessington World of Adventures has won gold at the annual BIAZA awards, which reward organisations for their conservation efforts.

This is because they set free hundreds of fen raft spiders, which can grow up to almost three inches long.

Fen raft spiders are the largest of the UK's 660 spider species.

They live in fens and other wetlands - and they are able to move across the surface of water because of their hairy legs.

Fen raft spiders are an endangered species, so Chessington World of Adventures have done their bit to save the species by releasing baby spiders into the wild.

Steam Profile
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    British zoo wins award for conservation project for Fen Raft spiders, releases 400 of them into the wild. Oh, and they can walk across water.
    Chessington World of Adventures has won gold at the annual BIAZA awards, which reward organisations for their conservation efforts.

This is because they set free hundreds of fen raft spiders, which can grow up to almost three inches long.

Fen raft spiders are the largest of the UK's 660 spider species.

They live in fens and other wetlands - and they are able to move across the surface of water because of their hairy legs.

Fen raft spiders are an endangered species, so Chessington World of Adventures have done their bit to save the species by releasing baby spiders into the wild.

An interesting way to end that article: Now here's a profile of a completely unrelated species of spider that does like to live in houses with you.

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    Outside, God's creatures. Inside, dead creatures.

That's words to live by.

• Options
  • Options
    Firefighters rescue teenage girl stuck in Barney head
    "Darby thought, 'I'm going to scare them when they come downstairs,''' said her mother, Audrey Shannon. "She put the Barney head on and when she sat down on the sofa to wait for them, it dropped. It slipped over her shoulders. When they finally came down, she got up and realized it had dropped so low, she couldn't get it off. It was digging into her."

Her four friends and the parents of one of the friends then tried to get Darby out of the head. It wouldn't budge.

They slathered Vaseline on her arms, but it still was a no-go. "It gave her short little Barney arms since it was nearly at her elbows,'' Shannon said. "It was hilarious. She couldn't see, so they had to guide her."

. . .

The firefighters also tried to pull off the head, but their efforts were to no avail. "She's so little that when they lifted the head, it lifted her off the ground so they had to hold down her feet,'' Shannon said. "And with the Vaseline on her arms, they said it was like trying to wrestle a greased pig."

Bruno said ultimately they made some release cuts in the back of the head to relieve the pressure and remove Barney from Darby. "It was such a relief,'' Darby said. "I have laughed about it."

For the firefighters, it was a much-needed respite from the types of calls they usually have to deal with. "That's a first for me and it will probably be the last, but at least I know how to handle it if it happens again,'' Bruno said. "It's something we'll talk about for years to come."

Steam Profile
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    "Darby thought, 'I'm going to scare them when they come downstairs,''' said her mother, Audrey Shannon. "She put the Barney head on and when she sat down on the sofa to wait for them, it dropped. It slipped over her shoulders. When they finally came down, she got up and realized it had dropped so low, she couldn't get it off. It was digging into her."

Her four friends and the parents of one of the friends then tried to get Darby out of the head. It wouldn't budge.

They slathered Vaseline on her arms, but it still was a no-go. "It gave her short little Barney arms since it was nearly at her elbows,'' Shannon said. "It was hilarious. She couldn't see, so they had to guide her."

. . .

The firefighters also tried to pull off the head, but their efforts were to no avail. "She's so little that when they lifted the head, it lifted her off the ground so they had to hold down her feet,'' Shannon said. "And with the Vaseline on her arms, they said it was like trying to wrestle a greased pig."

Bruno said ultimately they made some release cuts in the back of the head to relieve the pressure and remove Barney from Darby. "It was such a relief,'' Darby said. "I have laughed about it."

For the firefighters, it was a much-needed respite from the types of calls they usually have to deal with. "That's a first for me and it will probably be the last, but at least I know how to handle it if it happens again,'' Bruno said. "It's something we'll talk about for years to come."

:whistle: I love you. You love me.
    I WILL NEVER SET YOU FREE :hydra: :whistle:

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    AkimboEGAkimboEG Mr. Fancypants Wears very fine pants indeedRegistered User regular
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »

. . .

:whistle: I love you. You love me.
    I WILL NEVER SET YOU FREE :hydra: :whistle:
    Seriously, that whole first paragraph reads like something out of some super creepy horror movie.

It was digging into her

Give me a kiss to build a dream on; And my imagination will thrive upon that kiss; Sweetheart, I ask no more than this; A kiss to build a dream on
This discussion has been closed.