As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Fire Emblem [chat]: Waifu Wars

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Ted Cruz? An inspiration to every kid in America who worries that he’ll never be able to run for President because nobody likes him. He’s running. And look, I told Barack, if you really, really want to remake the Supreme Court, nominate Cruz. Before you know it, you’ll have eight vacancies.

Oh damn Biden

Ice cold

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Eek my XCOM base got shot down...this didn't happen in my first runthrough. Very stressful.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    @surrealitycheck I just beat Bayonetta 2

Overall I liked it better than 1 and I think I deffo got the hang of it much better (I switched to 2nd climax because 3rd was getting to be insultingly easy)

DADDY

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    I'm scared to do my taxes this year. Can I just skip it?

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »

give them to cinders

she likes doing taxes

• Options
    I long for Bayonetta 2

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    So bc asked me days ago what I wanted for my feb patreon doodle and I had no idea how to respond. This innocent question stressed me out maybe 20% less than work stuff. I finally panicked and said rocket putting together ikea.

I say this as a confession of my weirdness and because now I really want an entire series of rocket putting together ikea scenes.

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »
    Eek my XCOM base got shot down...this didn't happen in my first runthrough. Very stressful.

You have to be able to get everyone back to the ship after accomplishing the goal just fyi

• Options
    Casual wrote: »

give them to cinders

she likes doing taxes

http://i.imgur.com/87FLRfA.gif

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Headline:
    "Swedish unemployment agency wasted $12M on making new website"

Reading the article it says they wanted to replace their website and have been working on it since 2013, $12 million spent so far and the end result is they'll keep their current website instead since they didn't get anywhere.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess there's more to this. It is literally impossible to spend $12 million on a website, especially to spend it and not get a good result.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Bogart wrote: »
    My hangover appears to have receded somewhat, but I still feel iffy. Drinking as an old sucks. What used to take a morning now takes a day or maybe two.

did you forget to drink a bunch of water???

Yes. Drunk me is a fucking moron. Also no wife with me last night to gently steer me towards the sensible path.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I just love the idea of a space raccoon with a brilliant eye for engineering being defeated by flat pack furniture

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    My guy in the Shadowrun HK expansion now has two cybernetic super-speed legs, a cybernetic brain of +1 intelligence, bulletproof skin, eyes with zoom lenses for +6% aim, special fast-clotting blood that lets him heal a wound once per three rounds, an enhanced nervous system that lets him have a ranged combat score above the human maximum, a top-of-the-line Fairlight Excalibur cyber deck for hacking the webs, and now, at long last, a pistol that shoots rockets

dreams can come true

But can he summon a fire elemental, Jacob

Hmmmmm????

• Options
    What's so hard about ikea? You get comix to esplain how to even.

One screw one hole, GOOD tools are packed in too.

Amazing.

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    Gim wrote: »
    Merge with me, Zampanov.

We can become Zampagim.

p7qIejM.png

We are beautiful.

• Options
    What is your total income? If it's under 10k, you don't technically have to, but you'll be missing out on the money that is withheld from your paycheck. If it's over 10k, you gotta file.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    @desc are you pumped for the division

There is no desc now, only the open road. He has no need for trivialities like video games any longer.

Oh fuck his self actualizing better not fuck this up

http://youtu.be/1TD_pSeNelU

• Options
    Trump on torture: 'We have to beat the savages'

Poe's Law is dead.

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    I long for the days of the 1040EZ form.

The form, anyway, not the sub-poverty earnings.

• Options
    It's actually 10.3k but eh.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    I hiked a little of Gaviota State Beach but I am in jeans and Chuck Taylor's with no asthma inhaler

On the walk back a helicopter came in really low

Apparently someone was climbing and fell so they airlifted the guy out

I tried to film it but the departed straight out over the ocean

• Options
    Cinders wrote: »
    What is your total income? If it's under 10k, you don't technically have to, but you'll be missing out on the money that is withheld from your paycheck. If it's over 10k, you gotta file.

Hmm, i know it was low, possibly low enough to skip.

I was on unemployment for a bit though, so not sure about that. Oh well I guess I can just file if Istill have my w2's after the move.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Ughhhhh....

i hate looking at my work after a session of figure practice.

It all looks like butts.

At least i sketched for an hour today. Practice, i guess.

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular

see? i told you she likes doing taxes!

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Speaking of that okcupid appearance thing. Hrm, this is hard to talk about, no hurtful comments please.

I was hanging out with this woman yesterday and she says something like obviously appearance of my partner is very important to me (me castle). And I do not follow at all because it is usually the opposite (though getting better, I don't auto rule out someone very pretty due to my crushing self esteem as much).

She says that I think she's only spending time with me because of how I look. Which is not completely true feeling to me, though I do finally like how I look, but I get her point in that I am more confident now.

I hope I'm not an arrogant douchebag now is the summary I am not coherently reaching. Where is the humble middle point between shame and pride.

• Options
    Now sketch another hour *whipcrack*

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    I hiked a little of Gaviota State Beach but I am in jeans and Chuck Taylor's with no asthma inhaler

On the walk back a helicopter came in really low

Apparently someone was climbing and fell so they airlifted the guy out

I tried to film it but the departed straight out over the ocean

That sounds like a lovely day all in all

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Now sketch another hour *whipcrack*

I'm drained.

i might do an original drawing later tonight, tho.

But figure sketching just makes me feel bad.

• Options
    I am jealous of desc' adventures. Live mas, my friend.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    My guy in the Shadowrun HK expansion now has two cybernetic super-speed legs, a cybernetic brain of +1 intelligence, bulletproof skin, eyes with zoom lenses for +6% aim, special fast-clotting blood that lets him heal a wound once per three rounds, an enhanced nervous system that lets him have a ranged combat score above the human maximum, a top-of-the-line Fairlight Excalibur cyber deck for hacking the webs, and now, at long last, a pistol that shoots rockets

dreams can come true

But can he summon a fire elemental, Jacob

Hmmmmm????

fif.jpg

• Options
    edited March 2016
    The worst part about this move is that my stuff is scattered across four different homes. It is making getting mt stuff to MY home rather difficult.

I only have one pair of shoes here! :( *dies*

Neco on
  • Options
    MsAnthropyMsAnthropy The Lady of Pain Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm The City of FlowersRegistered User regular
    edited March 2016

Poe's Law is dead.

He beheaded Godwin's Law yesterday too.

MsAnthropy on
    Luscious Sounds Spotify Playlist

"The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby
  • Options
    MrAnthropy wrote: »

Poe's Law is dead.

He beheaded Godwin's Law yesterday too.

Yeah, that was a creepy and depressing picture.

• Options
    edited March 2016
    I think every aspiring artist needs to make a cool looking castle and up top write something inspirational like "you're great, Castle!" Then send it to me.

It's a normal training thing don't dwell on it

OnTheLastCastle on
  • Options
  • Options
    Trump is just ducking with us or he realizes why the third reich was so popular. If they start having an official song about strength and purity....

• Options
    Politics suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    Headline:

Reading the article it says they wanted to replace their website and have been working on it since 2013, $12 million spent so far and the end result is they'll keep their current website instead since they didn't get anywhere.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess there's more to this. It is literally impossible to spend $12 million on a website, especially to spend it and not get a good result.

Healthcare.gov

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    milski wrote: »
    Honk wrote: »
    Headline:

Healthcare.gov

Yeah, but that's like 50x the scale. And also most of the cost must have been systems pretty deep behind the surface.

And in that case also renting up 100% of amazon's servers the day it went live.

Honk on
This discussion has been closed.