Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

You Are Now Free To Move About The Cabin

DidgeridooDidgeridoo Registered User regular
edited April 2012 in Social Entropy++
Air travel.

united_plane.jpg

You can cross the country in less than eight hours. You can visit exotic locales that you would otherwise never have access to. Air travel has brought people together who would never have met, revolutionized the way business transactions are handled, and stimulated hospitality industries all over the world.

Hawaii_Generic.jpg

It has also made the population at large grudgingly accepting of being forced to remove their shoes and submit to random security screenings. We have learned how to pack seven days' worth of personal effects into a dinky carry-on to avoid baggage charges. Airlines have started to grow bold in their blatant refusal to allow rescheduling of tickets and their ever-growing list of added fees. At the same time, the industry struggles to keep up with more and more stringent FAA regulations, rising gas costs, and the ever-unpredictable weather.

tsa_debuts_full_1682.jpg

And of course there is the continuing struggle to stave off boredom and claustrophobia while stuck in a metal tube hurtling through the air at speeds upwards of 500 MPH. To that end we have the traveler's godsend.

custom_1241123277305_skymall.jpg

Dear, sweet SkyMall. Where else can I read about such lovely inventions as the

Personal Infrared Sauna
Spoiler:

So SE++, tell us your travel travails! Or good shit that happened to you too, I guess. And I SUPPOSE you can talk about train and car travel too, sure, knock yourselves out

Wanna race in Mario Kart 7, battle in Pokemon or visit in Animal Crossing?
3DS Friend Code: 2766-8209-8772. If you add me, PM me so I can add you as well!