As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans: Matches out. Now we wait and hail satan!

• Options
    pookapooka Registered User regular
    Tom Hardy as Heathcliff might be worth sitting through Wuthering Heights. might. ...i'll just take stills, thankyew.

lfchwLd.jpg
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I like cats because I like picking them up and hugging then and scratching their heads and cheeks and bellies and patting them and playing with them.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    These are also reasons why I love a lot of animals.

Except birds.

Can't hug birds.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    My friend's new kitten looks just like a tiny tiny clouded leopard.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    I like cats because they don't bark loudly around me like dogs do.

Plus they're cute.

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    Did I tell you guys about the turkey of tef's farm?

It's a turkey that thinks its a chicken.

Who is raising some baby chicks.

So the chicks think they're turkeys who think they're chickens.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    You need to work ducks in there somehow

Get a psychological turducken going

• Options
    Here is a picture of them.

517C4A25-739E-4DC6-A7A8-D55040E9A1F6-4588-0000040E9B98ED5B-1.jpg

• Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    pooka wrote: »
    Tom Hardy as Heathcliff might be worth sitting through Wuthering Heights. might. ...i'll just take stills, thankyew.

Very little would get me to sit through Wuthering Heights.

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    Yeah even I've never managed it.

Even

I

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    It's all true!

Poor old Ms Turkey could never have children of her own. She must have waited for a hen to lay some fresh eggs, then rush to sit on them before they got cold.

She's the best mother hen we have because she's so big and doesn't have to take any shit from the roosters

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Metalbourne :arrow: Goatmon
    Sassori :arrow: bowtiedseal
    Slacker71 :arrow: Syphyre
    Stale :arrow: Tox
    Sweeney Tom :arrow: Wombat!

??? :arrow: Cilla Black
    ??? :arrow: Cogliostro
    ??? :arrow: Indie Winter
    ??? :arrow: Langly 2 3 4
    ??? :arrow: lostwords
    ??? :arrow: Rankenphile
    ??? :arrow: skettios
    ??? :arrow: Uriel
    ??? :arrow: Zonugal

The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    There was a missed delivery note for 2L when I got home last night and it was still there this morning. I think 2L is empty right now though, so Satan, if that is for 2i let me know so I can wait for them!

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Pull out into my drive way and there's was a mysterious box from Amazon awaiting me! (I really hate how UPS will just drop stuff there at 7pm and not even bother to walk the twenty feet around to the front door, so stuff gets left out all night, but I digress)

Unfortunately I had to go right to work so I didn't get a chance to open it and see if it was from my satan or not, so stay tuned for more updates!

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    oh man oh man, got the second part of my gift from my secret satan!

i come home early from work, ready for thanksgiving, and see packages at my door!
    zld64x.jpg

hmm, what could it be?
    16lk5fq.jpg

oh my gosh, batman toys! A batman plush and a batman dark knight rises pop figurine!
    yct8k.jpg

Look how neat they look next to my other Batman toys! Stylin!
    4vq001.jpg

And i still don't know who you are, mysterious satan! Todd, if that is your real name. Come admit who you are, dangnabit, the suspense is killing me!

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    A package has arrived at my house! Ill open it as soon as i get home.

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    A package arrived at my house too!

But it turns out it was the needles my partner ordered a few days ago.

• Options
    FrankoFranko Sometimes I really wish I had four feet so I could dance with myself to the drumbeat Registered User regular
    open it hurrrrry!!

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    It's already been opened. It had needles inside.

Also some scalpels

• Options
    Just checked my e-mail and woooo! more awesome gifts from my Satan! Books for my sleek new kindle paperwhite!
    j6o5cg.jpg

20qhs02.jpg

15ydck.jpg

Thats digital copies of Bitter Seeds, the Wool Omnibus, and the Last Policeman! Oh my gosh, I love you! Was planning on buying the last two in the next few days, its like you looked into my future! Seriously dude, who are you? reveal yourself for mad props!

• Options
    MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Steam is having an 'Autumn Sale' or something. Phh, seasons, am I right?

Anyways, just a heads up in case anyone was contemplating getting their Satan something off their Steam list.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Wait I need to know who your satan is, too, lost! I own Bitter Seeds and have for like three years but I haven't read it yet and I want to know if it's awesome.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm gifting the first person who responds to my post in the Steam thread a copy of Terraria.

• Options
    Well, after finding my satan's gift had sat outside in the cold all night last night (and then in my car all day at work...), I was eager to see what was in the mystery box!

Image1.jpg

Four presents?! Wow! Yeah I didn't bother to make my bed today. Big woop want to fight about it? Anyways, there was a note attached to one of the gifts.

Though these gifts
    hold few surprises,
    more to come
    once Dark Knight Rises

-Your Satan

Ominous!

Image2.jpg

What a haul! Mystery Men, The Black Hole, Adventure Time vol. 3 (with Finn hat!), and a set of Black/Red with gold lettering Chessex dice! Thank you my mysterious Satan! This really made my week after the crap I had to put up with at work, I can't thank you enough. I'll have plenty of time to watch these movies this weekend after a load of turkey & stuffing. :)

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    That Adventure Time set is the best

Anything that comes with a free Finn hat is the best

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    lostwords wrote: »
    Just checked my e-mail and woooo! more awesome gifts from my Satan! Books for my sleek new kindle paperwhite!
    j6o5cg.jpg

20qhs02.jpg

15ydck.jpg

Thats digital copies of Bitter Seeds, the Wool Omnibus, and the Last Policeman! Oh my gosh, I love you! Was planning on buying the last two in the next few days, its like you looked into my future! Seriously dude, who are you? reveal yourself for mad props!

I'm glad you liked my trilogy in 6 parts. This has been a zerzhul production. All rights reserved.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I would legit wear a finn hat on my daily commute to work.

• Options
    zerzhul wrote: »
    lostwords wrote: »
    j6o5cg.jpg

20qhs02.jpg

15ydck.jpg

I'm glad you liked my trilogy in 6 parts. This has been a zerzhul production. All rights reserved.

Have you read those books? If you did and really liked Bitter Seeds I might read it next!

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    I love mystery men

• Options
    I have not read them. I was hoping @lostwords would report back with their quality.

• Options
    zerzhul wrote: »
    I have not read them. I was hoping @lostwords would report back with their quality.
    Oh man @zerzhul you did a mighty fine job, satan! So thankful loving the presents! Hugs and kisses!

Also will report in when I finish bitter seeds. Might take a month or so, too much awesome in my reading queue now!

• Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    I wrapped presents for my satanee today. I have one more thing to get and am waiting for another to arrive and then I should be ready to ship!

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    I love mystery men

Whilst some people might think describing a film as 'Ben Stillers best work' is damning it with faint praise, that's not true in this case.

• Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    I also love Mystery Men
    It is high up there in the pantheon of movies I love without having to be all that good

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    I am watching it right now

hail satan

• Options
    I would also say that zoolander is his best movie.

• Options
    Man, I do love the shit out of Zoolander.

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Tropic Thunder gets no love?

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    tropic thunder is amazing for a lot of reasons but it doesn't have

blue steel

• Options
    It certainly got love when lostwords got it as his present :P