Options

I Have A Cunning [Chat]!

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    we tried crate training our little dog

she chewed through the plastic on the first one and got

then we got an all metal one and she undid the clasps and got out

then we put a carribeaner on the clasps and she chewed through the carribeaner, undid the clasps, and got out

so then we said ok you win and eventually she stopped destroying the apartment while we were gone (but not before destroying the carpet in a desperate attempt to dig under the front door and come find us)

haha

our pup did not like the crate either

Oran010.jpg

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    @simonwolf‌ @Thomamelas‌ @RiemannLives‌ @Cokebotle‌

So Extra Credits is doing more extra history. It is doing the Sengoku Jidai starting with the Battle of Okehazama.

Mostly Oda Nobunaga showing he is a badass and the first rise of Tokugawa Ieyasu.

http://youtu.be/hDsdkoln59A

Oh looks like they did WWI as well. @Elldren‌

http://youtu.be/S-wSL4WqUws

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I don't mean to be pedantic but

Oh who am I kidding.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Drez wrote: »

Oh who am I kidding.
    Who are you kidding?

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I hope some of you dudes get into heroes of the storm when it goes beta

if you like the aram style of play (faster, more team fights, shorter game length, less focus on laning) I think you'll like this

I have been playing it a lot the past few days

I never could get over the LoL leveling and unlocking system, and HotS seems like that cranked up to 11.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Its creator probably wouldn't make this claim, but Spelunky is the perfect 2d platformer. It doesn't exist without Mario, but it if I had to name a canonical platformer, that would be it.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    MrMister wrote: »
    Wash wrote: »
    I cannot do what a man in a c-lo hat would do

yeah I am p sure that is a joke for vine, not harassment of some random lady on the street

still p gross imo

that's a fine opinion

we've talked before in chat about making jokes about distasteful things before

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    I really want to get into the HotS beta.

So bad.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Note to self: don't paint minis while in a really shitty mood.

• Options
    Drez wrote: »

Oh who am I kidding.
    Who are you kidding?

To whom whence doth kid I thee...¿

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Egads! I am on a Netrunner podcast. For maybe thirty seconds. This is almost as cool as when I was quoted on a comics podcast.

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    gooby if your puppy only cries in the crate for 5-10 mins, you're way ahead of the curve

things are gonna work out

Crate training really bothers me
    but this may be because I've always had big dogs and the idea of trying to keep an akita in a box for long periods of time is upsetting

Crate training does not mean they always stay in their crate forever. It's just during the learning period when they are a puppy.

• Options
    Mortious wrote: »

if you like the aram style of play (faster, more team fights, shorter game length, less focus on laning) I think you'll like this

I never could get over the LoL leveling and unlocking system, and HotS seems like that cranked up to 11.

yeah it has a mechanism that's pretty irritating called talent gating

where you don't get access to the full range of talents (similar to items) for a particular hero until you get that hero to level 4 (2-5 games)

I don't know what purpose it's supposed to serve other than I guess giving a sense of progression?

it's horrible, hopefully they'll remove it during beta

also the grind costs to unlock champs are even higher than lol which is frustrating

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Echo wrote: »

BLACK BLACK EVERYTHING IS BLACK BLACK ELDAR BLACK ORKS BLACK EVERYTHING BLACK BLACK.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Echo wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjpd9D4Kc4Q

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    i do not think there is a better and more simple feeling of satisfaction than the immediate relief after peeing/pooin' cargo you've had to hold for a while

*contented sigh*

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    neeeeeeerrrrrrds

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular

where you don't get access to the full range of talents (similar to items) for a particular hero until you get that hero to level 4 (2-5 games)

I don't know what purpose it's supposed to serve other than I guess giving a sense of progression?

also the grind costs to unlock champs are even higher than lol which is frustrating

Do they rotate free champs like LoL?

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    house training this puppy is a drag

we have an accident inside every day (although today he peed on the puppy pad, so that's an improvement i guess) and i cant tell if he gets it yet

he is ~4 months old, and in my experience they ought to understand by now

then again he has been with fosters so there's no telling what they've been teaching (or not teaching) him

ie. the entire reason we have puppy pads is because his previous foster used them with him, which i am not a fan of :/

you shouldn't need pads in texas. Like, you have a lawn and a backyard and stuff, right?

Just do the crate training and all is well.

Pads are good for tiny dogs who can't take the cold of the city without dying and need a place to do their business.

yeah exactly

i think he is used to pads because his foster was lazy and didnt want to take him out :/

house training this puppy is a drag

we have an accident inside every day (although today he peed on the puppy pad, so that's an improvement i guess) and i cant tell if he gets it yet

he is ~4 months old, and in my experience they ought to understand by now

then again he has been with fosters so there's no telling what they've been teaching (or not teaching) him

ie. the entire reason we have puppy pads is because his previous foster used them with him, which i am not a fan of :/

are you praising him and giving him treats every time he goes outside

and taking him out every hour or two to try

yeah but we have had a few incidences where we have taken him out and got nothing, then take him in and he goes right on the floor

we have never crate trained a dog before so we are trying it with this guy. he generally barks and whines for 5-10 minutes after being put in and then quiets down...i assume that will go away once he gets more and more used to the crate?

Main thing with training for outside is to try and be as observant as you can. Your pup will start to show signs of habit. Walking around an area a lot, whining a bit, sniffing around. Best thing is, once you see it, take him out and wait for him to do his business. Then when he does give positive reinforcement. Nice soothing tone, pats and maybe a treat when they come inside. Eventually, you won't need treats. Ours is trained to whine and paw at the door when she needs to go out. If it weren't for not having a fenced yard I could probably let her out and she would go and do her business without me even needing to be out there with her. Just gotta be patient. Trust me, I've been there. Lots of sleepless nights early on or being woken up in the middle of the night. And ours when we got her was only 2 months old.

As far as crate training (sadly ours never took to it at all) it sounds like you guys are actually in a good spot, 5 minutes or so and she quiets down is pretty good. Again, try and get some positive reinforcement involved with it and it will go a long way to keeping the pup happy.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    simonwolf‌ Thomamelas‌ RiemannLives‌ Cokebotle‌

So Extra Credits is doing more extra history. It is doing the Sengoku Jidai starting with the Battle of Okehazama.

Mostly Oda Nobunaga showing he is a badass and the first rise of Tokugawa Ieyasu.

Oh looks like they did WWI as well. Elldren‌

I haven't seen this yet, but for the WWI video, does it focus on the generals of the era being incompetent? Because that phrase being repeated over and over is starting to get me to throat punching levels of annoyance.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    i do not think there is a better and more simple feeling of satisfaction than the immediate relief after peeing/pooin' cargo you've had to hold for a while

*contented sigh*

do ladyfolk get the piss shivers?

• Options

*contented sigh*

i didn't know it was considered gender locked

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    she say I'm obsessed with thick women and I agreeeeee
    Yeah, that's right, I like my girls B-B-W
    Type to wanna suck you dry then eat some lunch wit you
    Yea so thick that everyone else in the room is so un-com-fort-ble
    Ass like Houston Texas but face look just like Clair Huxtable
    :whistle:

• Options
    Do they rotate free champs like LoL?

yeah

another stupid gate here: you have access to 5 (?) of the free champs off the bat, and then unlock another 'slot' for a free champ at player level 10 or 12, and the last at player level 15

• Options

*contented sigh*

I don't know either that's why i'm asking gawl

• Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    Gonmun wrote: »

"God I wish I could be there if a pallet fell off a truck."

I remember when I thought that meant literally fell off a truck

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    i still suck at LoL seems like a lotta work to start sucking at a new game

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    I got a flu shot and now my arm hurts
    arm-flu

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options

*contented sigh*

Drug mule?

• Options
    i still suck at LoL seems like a lotta work to start sucking at a new game

I'm kinda sorta thinking about picking it up again, so if you need someone to group with let me know. I'm not great either, and I'm sure I've lost a lot of skill since the last time I played, which was months and months ago.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    arm-flu

thank you for your service

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular

hold on just a darn minute what is that supposed to mean

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    we tried crate training our little dog

she chewed through the plastic on the first one and got

then we got an all metal one and she undid the clasps and got out

then we put a carribeaner on the clasps and she chewed through the carribeaner, undid the clasps, and got out

so then we said ok you win and eventually she stopped destroying the apartment while we were gone (but not before destroying the carpet in a desperate attempt to dig under the front door and come find us)

haha

our pup did not like the crate either

Oran010.jpg

when I had a greyhound for a week she broke her tooth on the metal cage trying to get out

poor girl

• Options

*contented sigh*

I don't know either that's why i'm asking gawl

then let us bridge this repressive socially-enforced gender gap and dispel this mystery

Yes Chanus

yes

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

Which is unfortunate, because that's pretty much a deal breaker for me.

And I was really looking forward to it, since I'm not always up for a full Dota game.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    simonwolf‌ Thomamelas‌ RiemannLives‌ Cokebotle‌

Oh looks like they did WWI as well. Elldren‌

I haven't seen this yet, but for the WWI video, does it focus on the generals of the era being incompetent? Because that phrase being repeated over and over is starting to get me to throat punching levels of annoyance.

So far we are on the set up. Basically the leaders being idiots. The Firing of Bismark by the Kaiser. Russia being well Russian. The decline of the Austrians and Ottomans. Basically the end of the system that kept Europe from fully exploding in the late 1800's.

Now we are on the assassination of the Arch Duke.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    arm-flu

also now you're all pumped full of mind control nanorobots

• Options

spread out and a national hub for the energy industry

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular

shhh it's a compliment

This discussion has been closed.