Options

Edwardian Fashion [Chat]

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i regret that i didnt send an email yesterday and now i am locked into going to twerk today

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    i regret that i didnt send an email yesterday and now i am locked into going to twerk today

twerk it real gud

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »

When you open the office door, come in like a wrecking ball

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited August 2015
    Man this election is going to be something.

EDIT: Canadian that is.

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options

Who fired the Godwin shot?

Who will?

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    He revealed that until relatively recently he had maintained a 24-year-long daily cannabis habit during which he was “stoned for 16 hours a day”, and had suffered from rages and paranoia as a result. Hancock said he had been successfully cured by a drug-trip on ayahuasca in South America, during which he experienced an arduous life-review by the Amerind spirit “Mother Ayahuasca”.

Do tell.

• Options
    edited August 2015

Who fired the Godwin shot?

Who will?

The big thing is the the trial of Mike Duffy a senator charged of improper spending whom is a conservative.

Here is a good summary of the more recent developments and how it relates to the election ( from a satire article but still whats actually going on)
    Consider what we have learned about the Duffy affair. More to the point, consider what he (PM Stephen Harper) has learned. Wholly without his knowledge, several of his closest advisers, including his chief of staff, his principal secretary, and his legal counsel, together with his Senate house leader, the chairman of the Conservative party fundraising arm and the party lawyer, conspired over a period of several months to pay Duffy for his improperly claimed living expenses, then to pretend to the public that he had repaid them out of his own pocket, then to attempt to block, shut down, or rewrite a confidential audit, then finally to rewrite a Senate committee report so as to absolve Duffy of any fault.

But it did not end there. Not content with deceiving the prime minister about this complex plan, with the enormous risks — legal, political, personal — it entailed, they stood by and let him make a series of (unwittingly!) false statements to Parliament and the public about it: not only that Duffy had paid his own expenses, but when it emerged that he had not, that the whole scheme had been the work of one man, Nigel Wright. Not only did he know nothing of it, the prime minister was allowed to say on multiple occasions — indeed, he would have put a stop to it had he known — but neither did anyone else.

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Drinking to kill time til friend gets here to drink more then drink again later when other friends get back into town.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    but i read an article by david frum about how harper isn't bad

• Options
    Also just finished astronomy prac and holy fuck their telescopes are better than my sister's old one. Was only the moon though. Need dat second observation prac and sweet views of Saturn.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    /space nerd

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options

Our next one will be depressing as always. :(

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    evilbob wrote: »
    /space nerd

n e r d

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    Hello?
    Is there anybody in there?
    Just nod if you can hear me.
    Is there anyone home?

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    He revealed that until relatively recently he had maintained a 24-year-long daily cannabis habit during which he was “stoned for 16 hours a day”, and had suffered from rages and paranoia as a result. Hancock said he had been successfully cured by a drug-trip on ayahuasca in South America, during which he experienced an arduous life-review by the Amerind spirit “Mother Ayahuasca”.

Do tell.

Who the fuck is that guy?

• Options
    Graham Hancock is the guy who wrote Fingerprints of the Gods and other conspiracy theory books that posit a lost, global civilisation who educated the ancient world or maybe aliens or something. Atlantis, the Ark of the Covenant, pyramids, etc. Utter nonsense, but usually fun.

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    I need to do thing but I don't want to do thing

Burn it all down, ashes to ashes

• Options
    haven't you seen the seminal documentary on atlantis, atlantis: the lost empire

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

Do tell.

isn't this common for yage?

or maybe i'm thinking dmt, where people talk about seeing machine elves

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular

@Sir Landshark I'd look but I haven't been able to see web match histories for like a month

If u were playing fizz I have no son

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    reading the duffy scandal is baffling

why are fellow tories paying for his expenses

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    evilbob wrote: »

Our next one will be depressing as always. :(

Gotta keep those boat people out and/or sexually assaulted

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    is he important in the party hierarchy or something

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Graham Hancock is the guy who wrote Fingerprints of the Gods and other conspiracy theory books that posit a lost, global civilisation who educated the ancient world or maybe aliens or something. Atlantis, the Ark of the Covenant, pyramids, etc. Utter nonsense, but usually fun.

So, like von Däniken.

• Options
    ok i have regenerated my legs
    should i play sr:hk, experiment with endless legends or work on finishing out part 1 of bullshit anime visual novel

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    I think I left this shirt in the washer too long before drying it because it smells weird

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    ronya wrote: »
    reading the duffy scandal is baffling

why are fellow tories paying for his expenses

No idea, he seems to be a senator like any other.

I assume its cause his history which sounds like he was begging to be put into a political position and Stephen Harper was the one who did it. So It would look bad if he was naughty. And they failed to keep this hidden.

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    whew

that was a close one

almost had to give itunes money

• Options
    edited August 2015
    Official Lockdown time, scans of the MGS5 guide are out and incoming spoilers confirmed.

@simonwolf @Dark Raven X be safe guys use internet protection

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Tonight, I shall sample and feast upon the fruits of the sea.

By which I mean the case of completely unopened beer I found floating by the beach. I don't give a shit about the beer, which probably has gone ridiculously skunky after god knows how long in the sun, but it's a lot of cans and I think I can get enough dough out of returning those that I can have some slightly more upscale donuts or something.

Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWlef8kaT3E

Some of the best guitar work I've seen.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Holy shit samsung is getting desperate.

If you own an iPhone, they will send you one of their newest galaxy phones for a dollar to try for 30 days, in hopes that you will keep it / pay for it at the end of the trial.

It only works for iPhone users, and you must sign up for the deal through your iPhone.

I am guessing the seven straight quarters of massive decline, even in the face of their new and generally well-recieved products, is making them do everything they can to try and recover.

It turns out all Apple had to do to kill samsung was make bigger phones. Huh.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    i slept for like 8 hours but still feel like shit

stupid meatsack

• Options
    hahahah geth

• Options
    Spotify's new privacy policy is fun.
    With your permission, we may collect information stored on your mobile device, such as contacts, photos, or media files. Local law may require that you seek the consent of your contacts to provide their personal information to Spotify, which may use that information for the purposes specified in this Privacy Policy.

Story here.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    The lawns thread is such an alien thing

Grass upkeep is mow it every fortnight in summer. The end.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

The only desert in the UK is Birmingham.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

Sure. My point was that if it takes anything more than that then don't have grass. The purpose is that it's a low maintenance surface.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Someone on facebook just shared some clickbait entitled "He Was About To Defend His Autistic Son, Until The Man In Front Of Him Turn Around And Said This" and I cannot stop laughing

• Options

Sure. My point was that if it takes anything more than that then don't have grass. The purpose is that it's a low maintenance surface.

This is lost on Americans as they moved out of low maintenance areas

Or more specifically, the marketing departments who made money plugging grass

This discussion has been closed.